I made my Jailbird too big

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by white_leather, Nov 18, 2010.

1. white_leather

white_leather Member

Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    I've ordered my Jailbird too big. It fit fine with I was all excited to put it on for the first time, but after a couple of weeks, I know it is too small, but I need your help figuring out what my correct size should be. Take a look at this link to see images of me wearing it.

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php?/gallery/album/23090/1638-loose-jailbird/

The one in the pictures has a base ring of 2.25". The gap is 3/8" and the cage is 1.5" X 3.25".

So what do you think the right measurements should be?

2. straightmate

straightmate New member

Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    How did you get the sizing so wrong? Did you use the Mature Metal sizing rings? How did you measure length? I'm very curious because I'm looking to buy one myself. I hope you get it sorted. Don't be too disappointed. From everything I read, MM will do their best to get it sorted for you.

3. white_leather

white_leather Member

Local Time:
    I'm not worried about it, I just want to get it right. They're great to work with. I think the reality is that I'm difficult to size because I have really low hanging balls and there is a lot of room for the cage to slide back and forth. Also, I probably should have measured my length when I was at my absolute smallest, not cold water shriveled up, but at my smallest. I think I more ended up measuring for my average limp length. rather than when I am at my smallest, which is probably more the right thing to do.

Anyway, live and learn, I just want to get it right, because I think there is a pretty good chance I'm going to spend the rest of my life wearing it. I know my wife has fully enjoyed the last few months of attention and I love the purpose it has given my life. I can't imagine not doing it any more, so I want to get it fitted well.

4. Miss Foxy

Miss Foxy The good wife

Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    There is a tread in the "Vault - MM" section called "New "Full Belt" Harness Accessory for MM Devices ".... he has been working with his jailbird - maybye that could be an idea?!?!

It looks like it slips down a bit - and his solution could might prevent that.
    Other than that - I have aboslutely no idea - have you asked Mr. MM himself?

Miss Foxy

5. white_leather

white_leather Member

Local Time:
    I have sent the images to him as well. He says he thinks I made it about an inch too long. I don't think the belt is a realistic option for me. I think if I tighten up the base ring and shorten it some and add an anti-pull out option, that I might be able to make it work.

BTW, Miss Foxy, I love your profile pic. Very sexy.

6. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    Yes in this case the cage is too long and the base ring is too big. The good part is that the inside diameter seems to be good. We will work something out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice