I Got My Queen's Keep Yesterday

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Notnudeenough, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Notnudeenough

Notnudeenough New member

Local Time:
    6:43 PM
    First, let me say thank you. It arrived right on time and it looks great.
    However, it looks like I failed at getting the proper size. I feel like the cage fits very well, in fact it's a bit tighter than I expected; perfect. The ring on the other hand, is too big or the gap is too large or both. I'm able to pull my penis out without much trouble (but my balls remained trapped).
    I'm open to suggestions as to how we can make the awesome piece a more effective tool.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

2. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    If shipping the cage/ring back is an option I'm pretty sure they can adjust the gap and also the ring size assuming it's a single ring.
    I took the gamble of ordering a double base ring that is not adjustable - luckily it seams I got the size just right.
    I also went with the tightest gap of 1/4" to mitigate any chance of escape as much as possible.

My thought was that the double base ring would be more comfortable and also add some 'grip' by having more surface area, I think it also helps in 'tightening' everything up but that's an abstract feeling... With the DBR and the 1/4" gap I can't imagine any conceivable way of getting out with physical damage - I've been wearing my Jail Bird now for 7 weeks and could not be any more please, very comfortable, secure and damn near a work of art...:)

mistressmaturemetal likes this.
  3. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    tomf_22033 likes this.
  4. Guest 3042

Guest 3042 Active member

Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    I have had my Queen´s Keep on now for 2.5 years 24/7/365 and it is so good. I cant be without it now, I would feel totaly naked. So thank you for the quality and fitting. For me it´s impossible to masturbate now even though I have tried, a lot!

5. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    So why the queens keep over the jailbird? I am going to order one soon but like the jailbird and want to add the second cage ring. I wish they had the barrel locks.

6. Notnudeenough

Notnudeenough New member

Local Time:
    First let me thank Mistress MM for the great customer service. We communicated several times via email, I sent the cage and ring back for the adjustment, and got it back several days ahead of when I expected it. It fits much better now. I'll probably get the cage shortened at some point.
    I chose the Queen's Keep purely for ascetic reasons but I couldn't be happier.

mistressmaturemetal likes this.
  7. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    7:43 PM
    I have had my QK since April and had a slow start with it. I was getting a bad rub but then the all powerful, all knowing, and all wonderful Mistress Mature Metal enlightened me to use some Vaseline. Now I have been sleeping in it 5 of the last 6 nights and I am so happy about it. MM is a stand up company and right there for any issues or recommendations of how to get the best out of this kinky contraption!

Good luck with your gap sizing, I hope that helps. I was pretty bummed for a little bit while I was trying to get a comfy fit. I still may send it to have the gap opened a smidge but all around happy with it and that company. They will help you out any way they can!

8. DnJsCuck

DnJsCuck Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    This is the same question we have. What are the advantages / disadvantages of the Queens keep vs. the Jailbird? They seem very similar with minor styling differences in the penis cage to our untrained eyes.

Also, is there an option to have either made with a hinged ring? JsCuck is not a fan of the testicle pull-through method, which is why he has stayed with the CB3000 so long.

9. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    With the jailbird, both rings that make up the actual cage are made to the cage diameter ordered. With the Queens Keep, the head ring is 1 size smaller than the cage diameter ordered. Our base rings are solid, not hinged.

bertyboy likes this.
  10. DnJsCuck

DnJsCuck Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress. The extra pressure on the head by the smaller ring offered by the Queen's Keep sounds delicious. I look forward to continuing my training in one of your Queen's Keep cages very soon. -- JsCuck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice