I found my Queen on Craigs List

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by nikkel, Jun 5, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    After spending most of my life (over 40 adult years) fantasizing of being submissive to a Lady , I finally did something about it.
    I don't understand what makes a person's mind tick, and don't care .

I acted macho to my many girlfriends over the years , even being a dominating whip wielding master at times.
    What I did to my submissive ( and very willing ) women, was what I wished would be done to me if I was in their place.

I was always worried about "what if someone found out" , and continued my macho act.

Over the years the urge got stronger until I put an ad on craigs list looking for a Lady to Submit to.

A Lady answered and we met. Neither of us felt attraction to the other ,but I offered my services as chaufer, and gradually I became the one the Lady called when wanting a ride .( she doesn't drive).

It took quite a few weeks , with me being super submissive to her every wish that she finally took me into her house and told me to strip and clean the kitchen, bathroom, and vacuum the living room. She had begun feeling trust in me .

This broke the ice ,and next time I cleaned she whipped me with her leather belt .

It was a strange relationship because we felt no feelings toward each other , and still don't .
    For me being dominated and degraded is very sexual. For her it is a power thing, not sexual.
    We have been seeing each other for about 5 years now. At times I loose interest for a few months , but eventually get those urges to be dominated ,and degraded , and we start texting , and that leads to us reuniting .

We often go for drives in the country as friends , and over the years I have come to accept her slaps across my face as normal.
    My Queen has hot moments , and I can tell by her texts that she is in the frame of mind to take me for her slave again. Usually I get aroused , and before long I'm at her feet ,and loving her dominance .
    A few years ago I ordered a cock gage ,and after a few modifications it fits my body like it's part of me .
    Tonight I decided to give her the only key. It is a big step for me because I have no choice but to be locked in my cage ( jailbird by Mature Metal) .
    I have always fantasized her owning my cock and orgasms , and now it will come true.

In centuries past I think I would have been a very good slave to any owner .
    The thought of being owned turns me on , even if I were owned by a cruel mine owner , and was digging for coal .

This is my dream come true , I will add to this thread as time passes.

Absurd_Osiris likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice