Hygiene in a full belt

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by arc704, Dec 10, 2014.

1. arc704

arc704 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    Hi all,
    I was wondering how you keep clean when in a full belt. I'm really hoping to go a month (or 2 or 3) at a time without release, but I'm not sure a full belt would allow that.

2. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    I'm in a full belt with the tube inside the front shield and with the thong style rear band that has a defecation hole. The longest I've been belted before my wife had to have me out for some fun has been just a few hours shy of 6 days.

Here's how I keep myself hygenic:

Showering is a doddle. I get clean and the belt gets clean with me. If I hold the shower head in just the right place, I can get a nice spurt of water up the bottom of the tube to help keep things clean and healthy. The rest can be done normally. Drying afterwards, I stuff a small flannel up the bottom of the penis-tube (a bit of a struggle but doable with enough effort) to dry it out and remove excess moisture.

I found that my foreskin was swelling in the tube. It was quite distressing. I cured that by having a bit of material that I stuff up the bottom of the tube and leave there, just below the tip of the penis but with enough there that it can be easily yanked back out when I need to. This helps to draw any fluids that may be discharged, away from the foreskin and stop anything trying to get infected or inflamed.

Urinating is fairly easy. Just remember to remove the bung from the tube before you do it, if you follow my suggestion. I dab using a handful of paper that I stick up the tube a few times to remove any traces of urine before replacing with the material. I'd suggest having several material bungs handy because you don't want to have that kind of thing absorbing stuff and then lingering. Stick them through a regular wash cycle and they're good to go again.

Sadly, with the style of belt that I'm wearing, taking a crap can either be mildy mucky or a hideous disaster. Either way, I recommend only going for a poo when you have a bit of time to shower afterwards as this is the only way I have found to get properly clean again afterwards. With rear chains, I'd imagine it being no different to normal, but with just the hole... It can be tricky.

I'd say just go for it. You find ways of making it work if you want it to.

3. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    i wore a full belt for many years with removal once a week most weeks, the longest being six weeks and was not the best idea.
    The cleaning process was regimental. Twice a day showers, and a hand held shower head was important.
    Extremely important was a complete drying with a hair drier on cool. It usually took five minutes. Moisture was not good.
    Liquid soap in a squirt bottle worked well, and remember to rinse well.

If at home, use an ear syringe to flush the tube after urination, dry with tissue.
    After defecation, it was best to shower, however baby wipes worked wonders.

While travel, i always carried a small package of wipes. Leakage was a constant problem, so pads were a must.

Since I've been in the Lori's #5 hygiene is a breeze compared to the belt, but i do miss wearing the Neosteel Arch.
    Hope this helps.

4. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    @arc704

It would be interesting to hear how you got on. Or if anything said helped to either encourage or discourage the longer-term lockup. As someone who was uncertain about full belts long-term, your experiences could assist others with similar questions. You could also lend some validation to dclann and I and the advice that we gave.

5. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:05 AM
    Hello.
    I also have a neosteel belt. my photo;-)
    I violated not it is a problem if you go reglmessigt in shower and wash themselves thoroughly and use brugsehovedet to wash all the towns it is possible ...
    I was advised to use any lubricant agent of neosteel I found something called Vaseline on the Danish do not know if goggel translator correctly;-(
    When I showered I lie down on his bed and get to know a little lætter access to where the top of the pipe frames skritet and can put a thin layer around the shaft of his cock ... then slide it easy bosh of the day.
    My longest stay in the belt is 20 days it is not due to the belt but my work, for safety reasons, I can not wear the belt at work;-(

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you all ....

ata

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice