Husband just too needy

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Goddess li, Jan 8, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Obsequious

Obsequious Property of Madame “E”

United States
    Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    Hello and Thank You for the recognition.
    I have been “Blessed” to be under Madame E for just over three years. I’ve been 100% under her since 10/31/2017, with some on and off time before that. I am a member of Emlalock... (NOT promoting anything) just answer your question. She is also part of that community. We communicate through there as well as email.
    It is obvious not the perfect scenario, also may not be for everyone. I can only attest to what I am allowed and what works for me.
    I will confess (I say this knowing full well Madame will see my posts) that I would love more. But... I have been so SO blessed by having her in my life... I would NEVER ask for more than she will allow.
    Hopefully that answers your question properly.

2. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    11:42 PM
    Thanks for the answer. It answered it partly. How do you communicate your desires, dreams and fantasies, was the part that I don't think you have answered. Thanks.

3. Obsequious

United States
    Local Time:
    I apologize... I thought I was thorough, but clearly not.
    Over the years Madame has inquired here and there about my likes, wants and dislikes. She very meticulously and slyly poses questions as she feels the need to see what makes me tick. Now that I have been here for over three years she knows more about me than most of my own family and certainly more than my best friends. I am not “only” referring to my kinks and fetishes. She knows me personally rather well.
    If I feel the need to share anything with her or feel the need to add something to our dynamic I do so once I ask “If I may Madame “. She never tells me I cannot share, although she doesn’t always answer me. Most times, I push too far and she cuts me off at the knees.
    I feel that I’m allowed open communication, never told not to share. But as I said Madame may or may not respond, sometimes she won’t even acknowledge I asked a question.
    She is the BEST EVER! I have told her a multitude of times... SHE is “THE Light” in my life!!

I’m hoping this is more inline with the answers you would like!?!?

4. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    11:42 PM
    YES! I very much appreciate your answer. Communication has been a challenge for me and my wife, but having a safe place to share inner self is important. Thanks!!!

borbulls1961 likes this.
  5. Obsequious

United States
    Local Time:
    You’re quite welcome!
    I hope you and she find the ways that work best for you. Just remember... no two journeys are the same.
    Best of luck to you!

Freaky Rabbit likes this.
  6. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    Oh yeah I know what you mean about communicating with ones wife.
    I realise that is another post...but I find it hard. Ive written short loveletters with some guidance and for 3 months she kept the keys but always said she disliked seeing the device and THATS ALL. I get no other feedback and just dont know HOW TO TALK about it. She is 110% vanilla...

Freaky Rabbit likes this.
  7. AirHoon

AirHoon Member

Detroit area, Michigan United States
    Local Time:
    Looks like you have gotten some great responses here. I, as many have been where he is. I won't rehash what everyone has said. I do have some suggestions though if I may.

- If you want to chill for the night and he is bugging you. Simply have him get nude and face the corner while you watch a movie, or a foot rub, or just stay put on his knees silently. My Wife often has me suck on her toes while she drinks her evening tea and catches up on her tv shows. Early on she would have me suck on a dildo stuck to the wall (this was not fun.)
    - Give him writing assignments, such as:
    Why do you want to be my Sub.
    My fantasies are.
    How can I serve my Mistress without bugging her.
    Write the line "I will not pester my mistress" 100 times.
    Etc..
    -Instill a "QUIET" command. Limit his speech so you can have some peace. Pull his ear if he talks, this will shut anyone up and is not a fun punishment.

Having him write out his fantasies will give him some sense of conveying his ideas to you. Have him on his knees and read them. Tell him afterwards, that you understand where he is at and you will keep it in mind but it will be on your time.
    The point is find things he can do submissively that doesn't involve you lifting a finger.

When I was first caged, My wife/KH agreed that I may write any fantasies or ideas that I had and email it to her. Some of those things never happened, but she had a better idea of what was in my head and I was able to communicate with her without pestering her. As she started getting more comfortable in her dominance, things that I wrote to her months before had started happening, on her terms.

Just my thoughts. Hope that helps a little.

subhubandy likes this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    What my madam would do, and as she has done it just direct denial, keep him locked up, but remove all aspects of kink and play and just leave him to focus on his behaviour. it’s not the most advocated approach, but like my madam says, men like dogs or horses need to be broken, and trained, it’s the only way they learn. Good luck on your journey!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice