How was your relationship turned into an FLR?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Silchas, Jan 13, 2023.

?

How was your relationship turned into an FLR?

1. I introduced it to my partner

2. My partner introduced it to me

3. Other (Write in the comments!)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Random Thread
  1. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    We are still trying to figure it out.

2. DriftingHumanoid

DriftingHumanoid Active member

Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    It sort of developed before either of us had any real idea about what FLR is. It started off in a playful way. Super dominant man meets super bossy woman who knows how to use all Her charms and wits. When we got into the about your family process during the whole dating thing, I told Her I was raised by two wolves. That’s when She started scratching behind my ears telling me I was a good boy. I didn’t know how to respond for a while but I did like it. Then She started getting me to do things like take Her shoes off and put them on. Looking back She really didn’t have any trouble getting me to do those sorts of things. Skip ahead, we were looking for an audio book to listen to on a road trip we were taking. There was a book about FLR that came up. She said ohhhhhhhhhh that one. We listened to it a couple times. I asked what she thought about it. Turned out we both thought it was very interesting. After figuring out how it fit us, I’m Her good boy who craves to submit to her and she’s my Goddess.

Desairs, Ulex_ and true42 like this.
  3. FLRAdvocate

FLRAdvocate Long term member

Goddess Worshipper/Pussyfree Lifestyle Evangelist
    Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    I marked "My partner introduced it to me." The truth is that I had already had an interest in chastity play and had had an open relationship with my wife until she passed away. So I was open to not only being in chastity, but also being cuckolded. My GF is considerably younger than I am. A mutual friend introduced us to each other, knowing that she preferred older men and believing we had very similar senses of humor and personalities. So we were texting one another a week before we had out first date. She was consistently asking questions that led me to realize she was seriously wanting to be the "leader" in any relationship and that she had some rather robust sexual fantasies she wanted to explore.

So on our first date, she was testing me with a bunch of questions. Was I ok with being pegged (she told me she "always fucks her boyfriend," meaning pegging them)? Had I ever eaten my own cum? Was I ok with her not being monogamous? etc. She hinted at cuckoldry, but didn't quite bring it up at that point. We had an insanely intense date that led to us continuing to develop our relationship. On our second date, she jerked me off onto her chest and told me to clean it up, which I did without hesitation. She was impressed with that. On our third date, she fucked me with her strap-on (while refusing to let me fuck her) and made me clean my mess up again.

She finally brought up chastity play when she was at my house one evening. I took her upstairs and showed her that I already owned a cage and she was ECSTATIC. So we basically had a discussion about keeping me in chastity and remaining monogamous with her while she would be allowed to fuck other guys (and women). She'd video it and bring it home to me to watch, etc. I've remained in chastity since that night with some occasional exceptions. I've lost count of the number of times she's made me jerk off to videos of her fucking other people, and how many times I've sat in the corner and watched her fuck another man almost to his death (she is practically insatiable).

We finally ended up going so far as to execute a little written contract with one another that puts us into an FLR and sets out the rules we play by. As I've said in other posts here, we didn't start out with the intent of me remaining pussyfree, but that's the way it has played out and the way it remains to this day. She gets everything she wants, controls everything related to my access to sex, punishes me when I get out of line with various things, and it's just been a lot of fun to play with. It's insanely erotic. So, even though I was open to it and pretended like I didn't know anything about much of it, I let her introduce it and progress with it at her speed.

4. Vinnyfl

Vinnyfl Active member

Local Time:
    For me it was different than most. My wife was a virgin when we married and never even had an orgasm. Got engaged within a month and a few years later I find out that she has been fantasizing about sex with women. Then one night while her best friend was visiting with us my wife decided on a threesomee after a lot of wine and weed. Turns out her best friend is also bi which explains their close friendship since they were teens.

The threesome was so good we invited the gf to move in and she did. For about 30 years of so we shared the girlfriend but eventually they both decided not to spare my feelings anymore and told me that they did not find me sexually attractive because I was a male and although some males turn them on, not ones with small penises and ED. After that i was denied all forms of sex except the occasional hand job. It has been over 20 years since any part of me has been inside a woman. I was officially locked up about 12 years ago.

We left our gf over a decade ago due to old age and retirement. We were stuck since my wife just came out and told me she is not sexually attracted to men anymore. What to do. Chastity sprung to mind. This way sex is all about her and not me at all. Our sex is basically BDSM as my cries of pain turn her on. She only cums on her vibrator and I have to be moaning loudly in pain for her to cum fast. I am not supposed to cum but occasionally she gets so self absorbed in her own orgasm that she forgets to let go of my penis and I have a full orgasm which she thinks is disgusting. Hey, I had over 10 years of threesomes as my regular sex so I owe my wife this. She used to feel so bad about her not liking men for sex that she brought home a few girls for me as I was a desirable male in my town and well known.

I am old now and can go long without an orgasm. I am not supposed to get any full ones but she slips up a few times most years and if not, we take a break for a month before starting the next year where I can jerk off as much as I want but no sex with my wife.

hardbodysub and Ulex_ like this.
  5. deonderdaan

deonderdaan New member

Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    Do you remember what the name of the audio book was?

6. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    @TimidKeyHolder and I are practicing and growing into a FLR. I think being gone for nearly a year and having to trust her with everything has helped. We have been on and off talking about this for years. I think starting out is an act of extreme trust for the sub and a massive commitment for the domme anyone willing to try this is certainly a strong person. Relinquishing control or willingly assuming comand over someone is extremely difficult, suceeding in that role is even more difficult but all that more rewarding.

7. Lucas93

Lucas93 New member

Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    I had a dream of becoming her slave, at her feet. It was kinda joke at first but turned into a real thing <3

8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Good luck. With this self-knowledge on both your parts, you've both got this. Stay locked, stay humble.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  9. Vinnyfl

Vinnyfl Active member

Local Time:
    Started traditionally. Wife was a virgin so she learned from me. After a few years she found herself fantasizing about women. Guess I was not a good teacher. She started inviting her girlfriends to join us in bed until we found one that is also bi and she became our girlfriend for about much of our marriage.

The girlfriend was very sexually dominant and got off on giving me sexual pain which turned her on. My wife soon learned from her girlfriend and slowly but surely my role in bed was as the submissive man to torture for both women. The only time I could orgasm was with their permission and I had to jerk off as they tortured me in some way not stopping until I ejaculated. Trained me to come fast. :)

10. Vinnyfl

Vinnyfl Active member

Local Time:
    My wife is bi and her old girlfriend sexually dominated me and demanded to be treated as the dominant one in our relationship. I always had dominant girlfriends. All were bisexual with a strong leaning towards women rather than men. One is married to a woman after leaving her husband of 10 years. Another married a gay guy and lost track of the others.

My wife could not get pregnant so she had no use for my penis and her girlfriend showed her how to dominate me. Then when we moved away from her girlfriend my wife denied me orgasms and locked up my penis because she does not like penises or semen or sex with men that much. Works out well for me because I am sexually submissive.

The only recent change was that my submission was not full time. Now it is since being collared.

11. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I've had a secret lingerie fetish since adolesence and She caught me wearing panties about 8 yrs ago. After a while (and some very bumpy times), She began to feminize me and turn me into a crossdresser. From there, we tried chastity on the honor system and then the cage was introduced about 4 yrs ago. As time went on, She assumed an increasing level of control and dominance and I became increasingly feminine and submissive. The FLR, which has been in place for a couple of years, was a natural progression for us. We both enjoy it.

12. Arlentia2

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Isn’t it weird how in the English language we use dominant or alpha for men and bossy for women. I’m glad your dominant wife now has control over her bossy husband :p

13. DriftingHumanoid

DriftingHumanoid Active member

Local Time:
    I’ve not even thought about that. But yes ma’am my dominant wife has done a fantastic job keeping my bossy self under control.

Arlentia2 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice