How long do you spend licking your keyholder everyday?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Danny94, Jan 26, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    When my Wife(KH) allows me to, it is for as long as she wants...Sometimes it's just a quick lick or two. When she wants a orgasms, it is until she cums. She makes me lick her to get me excited and then has me stop. She loves to see me hard in my cage. When she is at her computer, playing her game, she has me get down in front of her. on my knees a lick her until she gets bored of me.

soforo, SD-CJ, Rectrix and 1 other person like this.
  2. Chastity lord

Chastity lord chastity lord

Sydney
    Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    The benefits of my recent lock up is my Miss is Really enjoying me servicing her beautiful pussy ,in the past she would enjoy it as a prelude to me fucking her.
    Now seeing my cock is off the menu I have been pleasuring her almost twice weekly. Miss was unsure at first but has now taken, to it like a duck to water. She usually orgasms in about 10 minutes and eveytime without fail. We both love it after 25 years of marriage i enjoy sucking on her shaved clit.

3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    My wife prefers morning sex, so on her workdays, if I wake ten minutes before the alarm goes off, then around half of days she likes me sliding down and gently waking her up by licking her to a single orgasm. Weekends are a different matter, if there's no reason to get up early, then once a week I'll be allowed to give her two, three or sometimes four in quick succession.

While she likes the intimacy of PIV,
    with menopause it's increasingly physically uncomfortable for her, so my chastity is increasingly getting longer and longer, there's no need for me to be unlocked when we both prefer and get our satisfaction from me going down on her.

After many years of a different denial, she's also now discovered that she loves being rimmed, so much so that when I slide down her to pleasure her front, she often rolls onto her tummy meaning that my tounge has to go to work on her rear. But how we managed to come to that understanding, having never discussed it (she doesn't like discussing sex in a procedural or analytical way, and previously anything anal was completely off limits), is a mystery to me.

Lucky1, soforo, locked17 and 3 others like this.
  4. Chastity lord

Chastity lord chastity lord

Sydney
    Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    Sounds like you're in a great position

5. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    I do as she asks. There is no daily and no fixed amount.

missmissy, SD-CJ and bondinchas like this.
  6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well it a funny quetion innit really cos i have not look at clock when i dose it and so i dont know how long. but i love to do it to Mistress.

Maxana and bondinchas like this.
  7. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I wouldn't be looking at the clock either except that she prefers it in the morning, I don't want to wake her up too early and she will get out of bed for work when the alarm goes off.
    So on a work day, I know before I start if it's going to be a 3, 5 or 10 minute session!

8. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Im expected to massage her feet and finish "full service" (oral) nightly. Usually about 15-30 minutes. Also expected to wake her in the AM (unless I have to get up much earlier) by massaging her into the mood and full service again (only 15min). Longest ever was an hour and twenty (that was difficult).

She says it never gets old and I am still improving, which makes me very happy. I swear I feel an orgasmic wave of pleasure when she peaks.

Lucky1, Rectrix, homebody and 2 others like this.
  9. Dutch Chastity

Dutch Chastity Owned by Wanida

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    every morning when I wake up I go down and wake her up. in the weekends she loves to sleep a bit longer so she sends me a text to come and lick her. the weeknds take more time of course. at night when we go to sleep she usely wants me to lick her to. if she's not in the mood
    pushes me away no word spoken. OMG I LOVE HER

LukeVallentine, soforo and bondinchas like this.
  10. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Till she orgasms

bondinchas likes this.
  11. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    I answered back in January that it was 5-6 nights a week for anywhere between 10-40 mins, longest was around an hour and 15.
    Fast forward to now, it’s every night for at least 20-30 minutes, and lately Friday morning before her alarm for work, around 5-5:30am I am allowed to give her an orgasm. Usually Saturday or Sunday she’ll request to be licked to wake up as well.
    She’s very pleased with how well I give head now after all the practice, it’s made it easier to leave me locked longer in between piv sessions. And of course I’ve become totally addicted to tasting her daily, if she ever wanted to give a serious punishment, it would be to make her pussy off limits to my tongue for a few days!

soforo likes this.
  12. SD-CJ

SD-CJ Member

Northern Ireland
    Local Time:
    I would absolutely love it if it was every day but at the moment with hectic lives and a new job, my KH isn’t feeling doing it as much! It is her choice after all though I suppose!

ChasteCel likes this.
  13. Denied_hubby

Denied_hubby New member

Medical
    Louisiana
    Local Time:
    My wife's expectations include oral twice a day. In the morning before I head off to work and at bedtime. Realistically, this will occur 5, maybe 6 days out of the week. I always start with finger stimulation first, then go down on her. At this point, she will either tease me a little and then go to bed or I'll wear a strapon for sex. If I'm lucky, she will let me go back down there afterwards if she's still in the mood.

soforo and homebody like this.
  14. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    My preference would be every day. Our current habit is to make love 2 or 3 times a week, which always includes oral for her for 2 or 3 orgasms. And 'good morning orgasms' for her on days off, which is wonderful. These times are just for her and they are very meaningful and exciting for me. The time spent depends on her plans for the day, it can be from 10 to 30 minutes. I am so grateful for every time we get to spend together doing this.

Queens servant73 likes this.
  15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I’m not permitted to do that any more as I wasn’t very good at it, and it would make her bad tempered. The only time I am permitted to taste her is when she returns from her bull, but I have to have been very good.

16. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    we have been married 20 years so like many take a way the cage and our sex life is like a 20 year couple so I may be caged but I get to lick maybe twice a week we are both pretty worn out from work taking kids to Baseball Practice the other goes to football, after school stuff for them and on and on so...bottom ibne is I am caged and we are exhausted lol

locked17 likes this.
  17. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Life is full of other things, isn't it?

And it only seems to get fuller and fuller and fuller of other things.

Ah, to be shagging 3x every day again ... when things were simple and nothing else mattered.

SD-CJ likes this.
  18. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    Our lives are fairly busy, so it is usually about 2 or 3 times a week if we are lucky, Some nights it is ass worship while she uses vibrator. It usually last between 15 to 45 mins. The long session are usually multiple orgasms for her.

soforo likes this.
  19. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    It was fairly often up until this most recent lockup. She knows that I love licking her, but for the past 3 weeks I have only been allowed to use fingers. She has said that I can lick her after a little while but always changes her mind. She knows that it drives me mad! I hope this isn't part of some larger plan to deny me of 2 of my favorites until the proposed end of this current lockup, which she said may be after Christmas.

SD-CJ likes this.
  20. WIFEYSsissy

WIFEYSsissy Member

Southampton UK
    Local Time:
    I have always pleasured my mistress orally it's how she worked out i was submissive i would constantly wanting to go down on her . It was for 5 or 10 minutes to begin with and my poor tongue felt like it wanted to fall out my mouth it was that worn out where i had never really done it before but now i give mistress oral 3 or 4 times a week sometimes upto 3 times a day for 30 to 45 minutes a time and she loves it .

soforo and StubHub like this.
  21. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Short answer - I don't.

To us, an FLR is more than sexual pleasure for the woman, its about a bigger lifestyle where she makes all, or most, of the decisions. And most of these are a bit mundane, like what vegetable are we having with our dinner, what she wants to watch on the TV, what time we'll be going out to the pub, and more importantly when we'll be coming back. These are all the FLR things we do. Sometimes all she wants is to hug and cuddle, sit in the same room or hold hands, it isn't all about camping out between her legs.

Amsterdam and true42 like this.
  22. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    You have to practice to build stamina!

23. BelindaMark

BelindaMark Guest

Most of the time 30min - sometimes 60min
    It’s the frequency .. I usually do it once in the night before sleep and early morning we get out bed that’s more pronounced for us.

homebody likes this.
  24. Amsterdam

Amsterdam Member

Local Time:
    As long and as often as she prefers. Usually it's once or twice a week for about 20-30 minutes, sometimes longer. She decides. The longest I have spent between her legs is more than an hour. I know she loves it and that makes me very happy, I always do my best even though her pussy has become very hairy after she decided to stop shaving it. I don't like it and it has made giving oral sex to her less comfortable for me, but I still try to please her as good as possible, as I understand why she stopped shaving and I respect her decision.

25. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    When we first started our dynamic, she wrote in her commandments that it would be every day. That kept up for about 2 years, then as schedules changed, days off, work schedule changed, it just wasn’t realistic. It tapered off to once or twice a week, and now it’s even less, about once every few weeks.

She thinks it feels good, and is great fore play, but she doesn’t have that big O with oral, unless I add fingers. It seems like we are both super tired all the time.

She’s ready for me to stop after 15-20 min, normal I work on worshiping her bottom next unless she’s wanting to cum right away and asks for her toy.

Longest? I don’t even know. I kind of lose track of time, I think I spent a better part of 30- 45 minutes a few times, normally that would be way too long for her.

missmissy and Jail Bird like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice