Hoping for ideas to send my Wife as we enter a new phase of orgasm control

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ncsub5150, Jul 27, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. ncsub5150

ncsub5150 Member

The Carolinas
    Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    Hey all. So, my Wife and I have been moving deeper recently into our D/s, FLR marriage, including making my chastity 24/7 with now a TPE dynamic.
    We were already at a place where there is no PIV and my orgasms were relegated to HJs from her, but now in this deeper servitude I know some of this needs to change.

I know it's not appropriate to ask her about when and how I can be allowed a release (unless there is a physical/medical situation of course), and with this being new to her as well I am assuming she's maybe not fully embracing how creative she really can be at this point when it comes to controlling my orgasms, so I hope you all can help me create a list of ideas that I can send her (Or I'll invite her to see this thread..she hasn't joined the site yet)....

My hope is that she will know that my goal is to please her, so I want the process of my releases to just be something she'll truly enjoy vs. it being about me, since it isn't.

So, yeah ideas...just anything beyond the typical handjob, T&D and ruined orgasms. She has the basic stuff fully in her arsenal. She knows I enjoy humiliation/degradation and some CBT....so I don't know where the hard limits are yet.

Thanks in advance!

2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    9:17 PM
    If you ask then someone will be along any minute and tell you that you need to be dressed in a maid's outfit, hire some bull-type neanderthals to fuck her senseless, and of course you'll need to suck their copious amounts of cum from her orifices while you are chained naked in the basement.

It's quicker and easier for both of you if you describe to her, in detail, what you want.

3. ncsub5150

ncsub5150 Member

The Carolinas
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I know there will be some responses that aren't useful, but I'm trying to leave "what I want" out of this, as it goes against the idea. I just want her to be able to realize some of the possibilities.

I mean hell...she may just prefer to send me off to my office once a week to jackoff in private, but hey...maybe she'd get off on the idea of me doing that while having to read her texts with her lover or watching videos she has sent me from her dates over the years...or edge myself while having to watch a godawful romcom,. LOL

Point being, I don't know...and I don't know if she knows yet. I need to be able to continue to reassure her of the power I've relinquished to her. I'm still at a point of reminding her of the times she no longer has to ask me to do something for her in general day-to-day but can just tell me.

Baby steps...like this morning she showed me how she likes her smoothies, so that I can do them for her from now on.

4. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    It sounds like she is already leading so perhaps it's a good time to be less needy and to relax into just being there for her when she needs/wants.

Xileh likes this.
  5. ncsub5150

ncsub5150 Member

The Carolinas
    Local Time:
    Less needy to you = not taking the time I am this morning to try to solicit ideas so that she can maybe gain more enjoyment out of an element of our lives/marriage.

Guess I should also never be needy enough to ask for suggestions for kitchen wallpaper... thanks for being so incredibly insightful.

6. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    Yeah, definitely be less needy.

You're welcome.

7. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    Our FLR marriage seems to grow organically. She finds things that she grows weary of doing and assigns those tasks to me as chores. It seems as though the further on our FLR develops she becomes more empowered and in our marriage at least, that is the goal.

8. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    1:17 PM
    You are in a delicate spot. You want TPE, yet you want to suggest things for her to do to make things better for you. If you want enthusiastic buy-in from her, proceed carefully.

A weekly get together over a glass of wine or coffee to discuss your relationship could be very helpful. You can bring these subjects up and have the benefit of observing her reactions. Also, she can ask for details. You will get immediate feedback which should help you. Good luck!

GoodBoy1122 and JaySaysYes like this.
  9. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    If you choose to have a get together, just ask her how she would like for you to bring up topics that can enhance the experience.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  10. ncsub5150

ncsub5150 Member

The Carolinas
    Local Time:
    We have discussed how I should come up with suggestions and recommendations for her for certain things...such as she wanted me to look up bracelets in case she wanted to pick one out for me. I wasn't expecting this thread to be all about diagnosing my 22 year marriage and dynamics vs. actually contributing to the question. Guess I've learned me lesson on what this forum is good for.

11. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    As long as she is throughly amused and satisfied by “releasing you” she has fully embraced it. I am sure she is going fine, but she should go to any length she wants to fully satisfy and amuse herself… physically, emotionally, spiritually, and mentally…

As long as she knows you are willing to “jump through any and all hoops” for her to satisfy the smallest of pleasure to her, without feeling bad about it… she has it down.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  12. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    Ah the old "I didn't get the answers I want so now I dismiss the entire forum".

If you want her to get you off and you want suggestions for how to do that in a total power exchange. I suggest;
    1) She doesn't get you off any more.
    2) She says she will, but like the red queen and jam, not today.
    3) She decides how, where, and when.
    4) She does it with a shopping bag of barbed wire while you recite the alphabet backwards.
    Also 4) See #1

13. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Not sure what you mean by "ideas to send her". My wife wanted zero instructions from me about what my relief schedule should be. Rather she started small (short lockups) and extended lockup time (more or less doubling them each time), observing my behavior, until she found (finds?) the duration that she likes best.

But again it was her idea, I wasnt even happy about it!

Southernmost and Eric Ny like this.
  14. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    You should have made the post...

"Different ways to bring a man to orgasm"

If that is what you are looking for, just ask, lol.

IB-Chaste and JaySaysYes like this.
  15. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    It’s all about how you phrase your question. The answers you received were meant in goodwill.

Try a shorter, to the point question. We’ll try to help.

Headtrip likes this.
  16. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I personally, agree and completely disagree with all comments. The problem is that any orgasm in its purist state feels the same…
    The best advice which someone suggested was that you don’t get to experience that. Only when your truly and utterly desperate will you feel you enjoyed it more than any other.
    Let her leave you long enough that when she sits behind you in bed, wraps her legs around you and you happily let yourself cum just by her rubbing you with her two fingers like she was playing with her own clit. When your that desperate it will feel fucking fantastic! You’ll also feel like a little princess. You’re welcome.

17. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    She needs no ideas.. the fact that she is taking charge and denying you orgasm while getting all hers herself shows she is determined, assertive, dominant and knows what and where she is heading.. she will make your life a living hell… you mentioned she is equipped with an arsenal of ammunition to be deployed against you and your encaged cock.. maybe you should get her a nice fitting leather bustier to match her newly engaged persona..

18. Anonymouse

Anonymouse Active member

Local Time:
    Have her make an account here and read the Female KH subforum, problem solved?

Lali's slave boy likes this.
  19. Paladintwk

Paladintwk Long term member

Professional
    Sunshine State
    Local Time:
    Write your kinky fantasies and fetishes on an email to her with video links attached, (Femdom forced bi, glory hole videos, femdom humiliation, etc.) Title the email "Things to earn my release and orgasm"

20. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    lol! But very true!

21. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    Dont worry, she will find her newly wielded power too irresistible to forego.. keep being submissive, you might have second thoughts later why you have led her down this path in the first place.

22. Anonymouse

Anonymouse Active member

Local Time:
    Give her an Edge-O-Matic, as a random gift?

Doug Scibor likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice