Honour Contract

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by LesterBallard, Apr 2, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    Today I have reached 63 days, or nine weeks, in chastity.

At some point my reaction to the numbers changed. Through the twenties and thirties days, the numbers got bigger and it felt amazing. Now, 63 doesn't seem that high at all. I think, at some point, I changed from thinking of this as an adventure to it being a way of life.

It is wonderful.

Rectrix and martinb like this.
  2. LesterBallard

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Today is my 77th day in chastity, or, according to my ticker, 2 months, 2 weeks and 2 days. Oh, the sweet symmetry of it...

It's a strange thing, this chastity. There's no real pattern. I expect to go through particular cycles - excitement, frustration, acceptance, horniness, temptation, resolution and so on, in a fairly linear way. It isn't that.

There are days when I simply don't think about it and others when I really do. And, while there is a correlation between horniness and inactivity - weekends, specifically - that's not the whole story. I can go weekends without thinking about orgasms and I can have busy days at work when I do.

All I can say, eleven weeks in, is that the horny days get easier to manage and the easy days come more frequently. So I guess that means I am being trained.

Now then, let's see what number I can reach.

Love&Passion and LockedN8 like this.
  3. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    Very intriguing story Lester. Mind if I ask something, meaning no disrespect at all? Straight question: What are you trying to achieve in your life, what are you hoping your chastity will yield?

Here's why I ask. You're doing this without a relationship partner, with essentially an online or distance relationship. I do NOT doubt your sincerity, obviously you want this and it is working. But being outside of a relationship and uncaged, still enjoying erections but deliberately not satisfying them, doing it as you say for mental reasons, doing it specifically *not* to think about the sexiness of your mistress but in submission or service to her, what are hoping this will mean in your life? For example, I do this (caged) because I want to overcome my alpha-ness and erect-centivity and develop a greater intimacy and submission in my marriage. And honestly, I like the sexy kinkiness of the caged suppression of my erection too. As an outsider to your situation, it seems from here almost Zen-like or Ghandi-esque or Monk-like, that you are seeking some type of holiness, or, for lack of a better word, a type of spirituality. Those are good things, of course, but I'm trying to understand whether I am understanding your purpose and goal properly. Thanks for sharing.

Breathe likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @Rectrix, I have to confess I'm not entirely certain what I'm seeking. It's all a long voyage of exploration.

For a long time I was interested in D/s relationships, mostly as a submissive but sometimes switching. But I now believe that was completely inauthentic, and I was simply looking for ways to get my rocks off. So the idea of submission was simply a subterfuge for getting some sexual excitement.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that. But as I started contemplating submission, it became unsatisfactory for me. It wasn't submission because I was looking to get something out of it. I had an ulterior motive. So it wasn't genuine.

Over the past few months I've pondered submission a lot. But not in any sexual way. In a purely mental way. In a way where I get nothing out of it. That is true submission for me.

So I'm exploring this new and strange territory. That's what I'm doing. I don't know if I'll succeed. Indeed, I don't even know what success looks like, so how will I ever know? But It is certainly making me think in new and creative ways.

Thanks for your interest. I doubt I've really answered your question, because I'm not sure I can!

Breathe and Rectrix like this.
  5. LesterBallard

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Today marks my 101st day of chastity.

Some days I don't even think about it. Other days I think of nothing else. Odd, isn't it? It's a amazing what you get used to...

Rectrix likes this.
  6. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    Congratulations -- I couldn't do it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice