Hi, i'm not new here but have a change in status

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sissymaid_honeydew, Aug 28, 2023.

1. sissymaid_honeydew

sissymaid_honeydew Active member

part time, self-employed; otherwise busy
    virginia
    Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    this is my new chastity mansion account. my girlfriend LL is taking me as her sissymaid. we're both marriage-minded. i really really like her a lot. she'll have an account here soon. i love her and will ask her to take me in marriage when she decides i can ask her. so i have to prove that i'm a real sissymaid housekeeper. i already have more than 30 year's experience in 2 LTRs, so i know i'll be busy around her house. i'm on a weekly, 2-4 hour service schedule, it looks like that's on wednesday for now. she has my chastity key but it's not been formal until recently. i appreciate why she wants me to keep the other key, i really do, she's concerned that the chastity could hurt me or i might need to be released for some related medical issue. but i've been in chastity for most of those 30 years, something like 99% of the time, so i'm used to very very very long periods of being locked. Not a whole bunch of milkings either, mostly the usual sissy tears. funny thing is, she wants me to wait 2-3 years so she can finish up her own thing. i'd really like it if we lived together sooner than that. i'd like to be continuously locked by her for those 2-3 years, it seems so romantic and sweet. but she does like me to be unlocked every now and then. it's not like i can get super erect when i'm manually stimulated, my problem is i need certain CBT techniques involving needles and brushes to get super hard and that has nothing to do with manual stimulation: then it's back into my cage when i settle down. i think that the way both of us are, we can work out what she needs in that department.

cagedsissyslave and sissy kandi like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    Welcome (back,). It would be much easier to read if you put some paragraph breaks in, instead of one lond paragraph. Good luck.

Tom_S and Claire’s good boy like this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome. I hope you enjoy being part of our community again.

jemima likes this.
  4. sissymaid_honeydew

virginia
    Local Time:
    thanks for the advice, Lester! that narrative is admittedly a bit dense and disjoint. i feel that a lot of this site's content applies to relationship dynamics that often enhance my level of awareness and understanding of myself and to some extent, my partner.

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
  6. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
  7. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooh. i dont know why that happen

8. Sigmund7

Sigmund7 Active member

Local Time:
    Welcome back.

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome back to the mansion!

10. sissymaid_honeydew

virginia
    Local Time:
    thank you all for your very comments!

so here we are, as of yesterday, for starters, i already told MsLL enough about me to know i'm a service-oriented sissymaid, and then in chastity. each step was more perilous for me since i thought, "OH no, if i tell her then the relationship will be totally over" and i like her too much to sacrifice what i have with her. so another week or so, she let me come in on Wednesday afternoons for housekeeping. she made me a list and left it for me! we saw each other over that weekend and it was really nice. the next Wednesday she asked if i would go to the pool with her and i said yes of course! i really like looking at her shape in her bathing suit! so yesterday i did come in for housekeeping. and she wanted me to meet her to walk her dog when she arrived home, and i really wanted to impress her with my attentiveness to her arriving, so i took off my blue uniform, put on normal clothes, then wait outside for her to arrive! when she arrived, she pulled up her car and asked, "What are you doing out here?" and i like stumbled tons of words. happily, she handed me her groceries and told me to them in the house... i rushed outside again just as she got out of her car. she looked sooo sexy in her black skirt! we walked back together to her entrance, her first of course, and i followed. then we went to her bedroom, she first, and undressed. I helped her with her bra snap. we lay down to cuddle - she saw the chastity device and remarked "oh! chastity!" and smiled a little.

needless to say, i asked her to please teach me, and she did. she was noticeably relaxed afterwords. i was feeling so very happy that she came as strongly as she did. very romantic in my funny little mind! she wanted to feel my body on her, so i carefully moved up her torso. eventually she asked about my needs, and i said please twiddle my nipples. she did, and i went so nuts!

11. sissymaid_honeydew

virginia
    Local Time:
    so it's been a while since then but here's what's been happening. i replaced her commode, cleaned & stained her back fence, weeded the garden, took her out ro dinner many times, concerts. now, today, i serve her as her housekeeper every Wednesday and this will be my third week!! i've not received a critique from her, though, so i'm a little worried that i'm not cleaning well enough. last wednesday she took both keys to my chastity. i told her i was willing, in all honesty, to be kept locked for the 2-3 years we have to wait until we could be together. the latter is just code for me saying " she marries me as her sissymaid hubbette... we are in love, she's worth waiting for and i want to show her i'm so in love. i'm hers!!

jemima likes this.
  12. sissymaid_honeydew

virginia
    Local Time:
    yesterday, MsLL told me over the phone that she'd prefer to unlock me at least once a month for her pleasure. i told her that because i was in the courtship phase of a LTR that i shouldn't be milked or anything like that, so i suggested maybe another chastity device like a tube? but she said, no, no more devices. happily we both agree i shouldn't milk or cum or whatever it's called nowadays when i'm unlocked. the funny thing is, in the past when i was unlocked it was for some pretty delicately painful CBT for like a half-hour where i made a *ton* of sissy tears so a orgasmic-style milking wasn't needed. i'm so afraid of ejaculating right there!!!

cagedsissyslave likes this.
  13. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i bet then thats why you dont want to make mess now cos then it hurt a lot.

14. sissymaid_honeydew

virginia
    Local Time:
    yes that's so true Jemima, that kind of CBT could never make me mess like you say. i get a little relief because i make a lot of tears which is so very helpful. and i get the chance to make erotic confessions under interrogation. i'm so grateful afterwards wihen the cage is re-attached and locked.

jemima likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice