Here goes...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Nostromo, Jan 14, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    I am only a few months into chastity play, but I am beginning to understand @MistressBitch 's point. i have now been locked for a full week, and my wife and I expected me to be uncaged this morning. For reasons I won't bore you with, I ended up licking her to orgasm this morning and maybe I will get unlocked this afternoon. What I noticed is I was leaking precum like mad, which hasn't happened before. A week or two of denial is necessary to get the effect of chastity, I think.

2. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    Unlocked last night after 7-1/2 days continuously locked (and after about an hour of teasing... my wife is getting into just playing with my locked sex). Then, PIV while she used a vibrator. I was hoping to hold out until she came first, but although I lasted quite a while I didn't quite make it. She really likes making me come, which I have mixed feelings about. Very intense orgasm after a week of denial. I relocked shortly after, this time trying the double base ring on my JailBird (I got a single and double ring when I ordered it). So far, I like the feel of the double ring.

3. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    Amazing night last night, and real progress in the chastity relationship. After dinner, we were just cuddling in bed. My KH didn't seem in the mood for PIV but asked about prostate milking (which she'd read about in the book I'd gotten her). I got out the disposable gloves and lube and she proceeded to give me a 45 minute prostate massage, which she really enjoyed. She then unlocked me and teased me to orgasm. The lesson here is patience... three months into my raising chastity play with her, she is getting more and more into this, and enjoying it from her side.

4. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    More progress. Last night, my KH unlocked me, some teasing and then oral, and then announced she wanted to do PIV while I had a butt plug in. I popped in my big nJoy plug and off we went, with her on top. Very encouraging. The irony that we have sex (includign PIV) a lot more often now that I am in chastity isn't lost on me. I've not had the issue with comng too soon that some have reported when beign in chastity, but then I only go a week or so in between orgasms.

timeofmylife and OwnedByAmy like this.
  5. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    8:37 PM
    Wow, great to hear things are going so well for you! :)

6. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    My wife and I were off to Chicago to see our daughter this past weekend and we decided to leave the chastity device at home. I was free to masturbate (she doesn't mind) but after a couple of times I realized I wasn't really enjoying it. The expereince of having pleasure after a week or so in chastity is so much better, and I like the idea of not having the option otherwise.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  7. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    8:37 PM
    Indeed, much better to just let her tell you when. :)

8. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    We finally tried pegging. I'd bought a large dildo a month or so ago, but we just not got around to trying it. I've done a lot of anal play on my own, but this is the first time my KH has used a dildo on me. Loved it! I was out of my cage while she did it, but not allowed to come and back in after.

timeofmylife likes this.
  9. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    We (well, I) have decided that I will go a full two weeks without an orgasm. I am now a week into that. My wife/KH edged me for about an hour last night. It was amazing. She said she really enjoyed it as well and we talked about her not feeling guilty when I don't come. Neither of us want to really long term denial that some folks here do, but this has been a good way to get her into edging.

10. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    11 days since my last orgasm. I am pretty sure I haven't gone this long since puberty.

11. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I've not posted in a while so here is a catch-up: After the 14 days without orgasm in April, I was allowed out for a long weekend while my wife was away on a family visit. I did plenty of masturbating during that time but found that I didn't enjoy it that much. I wore a cheek chrome plated cock ring durign that eekend and got a little irritation, so we left the cage off while I recovered form that and it was a total of 6 days before I was recaged. Now back in the routine. My wife/KH is learning more about chastity and related play. We did PIV without me being allowed to come on Sunday morning (I also gave her oral to orgasm), then a long tease and prostate massage session (which she seems to really like) Sunday night. She allowed me to masturbate until I came at the end of that. Back in the cage for the week now. I've also started to teach her how to do CBT (basically, bashing my testicles with a billy club) and she seems to be enjoying that.

I still find it hard to urinate for several hours after a long prostate play session. I've posted about that before but does anyone else experience it?

12. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I am 8 days without an orgasm now, and we are trying for denial until my birthday a month from now. A lot of edging and anal/prostate play (fingers, dildos) but no O allowed. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

13. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    In case anyone is wondering why I suddenly started posting a lot in other threads after being very quiet since summer, we fell into a pattern of unlocking once a week for an orgasms and occasional unlocking for two or three days just to give me a break. We've gone back to being more serious about lockup and I am 12 days since an orgasm and at that stage where I am very, VERY aware of being locked. ;)

14. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    Nice evening and morning away at a hotel with my wife. Foot worship before dinner, and drinks and a nice dinner, then about 45 minutes of teasing while still in my Jail Bird. This morning, she edged me for a long time with the JB, then PIV without coming (I lasted maybe 10 minutes before I had to stop) and then oral to bring her to orgasm, then back in the JB. For those who despair that their wives/gf's aren't domme enough, cheer up. My wife is really getting into the teasing aspect of this, and I think finally "gets" why I like tease and denial, and has gotten past that ego thing she used to have of wanting to make me come every time. Loving couples can find ways to meet each other's needs, even if they don't perfectly mirror each other's kinks.

Bowhatten likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice