Here goes...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Nostromo, Jan 14, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    OK, I just locked myself in the cheap Chinese Bird Cage (surprisingly comfortable) and placed an order for the MM Jail Bird. Wife will hold my keys. This isn't a domme-sub dynamic at the moment..... Just restraining myself from masturbating too much and ignoring her. Plan is to stay locked except when I go to the trainer at the gym or when my wife wants cock. I will see how it goes.

2. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    Congratulations and good luck. I love my JB and find myself once again locked backup.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  3. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    First 24 hours done. It was reasonably comfortable today at work except when I sat still for too long. I will sleep in it tonight then get it off for the gym and reattach immediately after. I think it will take a few days to get frustrating. Silicone lube is a must.

tomf_22033 and OwnedByAmy like this.
  4. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    Good for you. I got used to mine after a few weeks. However, I do not wear mine outside of my house and sometimes not all day or night when the opportunity to masturbate is not there. I made the mistake of trying to do it 24/7 and that just does not work for me and I gave up on it. Now I just locked myself up again and my wife gave me her key with the promise that I will not use it unless I had to take it off for a reason other than masturbation. I do not need to feel trapped in it to enjoy it. Just having it on me is enough to keep me from masturbating. It may be easier for me since I was on the honor system before so I am used to refraining from masturbation with just my word.

My wife feels that I am more sensitive to her teasing when I have been locked up for a few days so she told me to lock it up again today until the weekend. This time, if it bothers me or wakes me up, I will just take it off. I have not masturbated in about 3 months with or without being locked up so she trusts me and I do not want to betray that trust. Plus she hurts when she paddles my butt. She can tell if I masturbated by the consistency of my ejaculate so I take no chances. She used to hate to hit me but now is not happy unless I have welts and bruises on my butt when she punishes me.

Yes, silicon lube is a must, at least for me. However, if I put too much on, my balls slip out during the night. I tried a smaller ring but just cannot stuff myself into it. It is amazing how slick the silicon lube is. Only problem is that I put it on the ring when I attached the CB to my penis but my hands are so slick that I have a hard time holding things. :)

OwnedByAmy and Nostromo like this.
  5. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    A second night locked 24/7. I had it off for a couple of hours this morning for my commute and workout at the gym (my trainer does hip stretches and things that I think might make him notice the device if I wear it to work out, though I haven't had an issue wearing it on the treadmill at home). It went back on in the gym dressing room (which is private, fortunately), and I didn't have a key except for my emergency key with is sealed in an envelope.

Not going to the trainer again until Monday so I should be able to stay locked the rest of the week. I can't remember the last time I went 48 hours without masturbating, so this should be interesting.

Thanks to all who responded to my "Show-er versus Grow-er" thread. I ended up ordering the MM Jail Bird based on their standard measurement instructions, so I won't have any extra length in it. That may be a very different experience from the Bird Cage, which is long enough for me to get completely erect (though a bit bent and compressed).

Usul likes this.
  6. Usul

Usul fear is the mind killer

Local Time:
    Love my jail bird. And smaller is better, to get the desired effect. I wish you luck on your journey.

7. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    Third night in the device. Talked about chastity a little more with my wife and she is happy exploring it. Ran a mile on the treadmill with the device on without any discomfort. Starting to feel horny/needy and getting erections in the device now and then. I think I understand why most guys prefer short cages -- getting erect sitting at my desk as I type this is maddening. ;) I'll be glad when the MM Jail Bird arrive but I expect that will take another five or six weeks.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  8. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    Another 24 hours locked. Cuddled and made my wife come orally last night. I am still the driving force behind staying locked rather than her, but I am OK with that at this point. My motivation in being locked is my own self-discipline in being more focused on her, rather than a domme-sub dynamic. She likes the fact that I've started hanging up my clothes and putting away the breakfast dishes.

9. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    Don't strain yourself. lol.

10. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol
    A classic Mistress B
    Xx Wendy

OwnedByAmy, Usul and Mistress B like this.
  11. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    My wife unlocked me last night and -- you may want to close your eyes for this part Mistress B ;) -- brought me to orgasm orally. It was interesting. Perhaps I am imagining this but my penis felt much more sensitive than when she would do this back when I was masturbating daily. Washed and locked back up this morning. I know a lot of the locked guys are often allowed to come by masturbating on the occasions they get unlocked, but I find the idea of never masturbating and only being unlocked when my wife wants to play with my penis interesting.

Are there others out there who are into or are exploring chastity as a way of bringing couples together as opposed to a hard femdom dynamic?

I also discovered a promising alternative to silicone lube: Burt's Bee's Baby Oil. Made from apricot oil and grapeseed oil, a nice subtle scent.

OwnedByAmy and chastinewbie like this.
  12. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    Still locked. Made her come with my fingers last night. She hinted that she would release me to play but I declined. I just liked seeing her have pleasure.

I'll stop posting daily. This is all a little dull and ground others have covered long ago.

chastinewbie likes this.
  13. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    Made her come with my fingers again. Lots of massage and breast attention. She is relaxing and doing crosswords now. No discussion of unlocking me.

chastinewbie and Giles_English like this.
  14. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    She wasn't feeling well Monday night, so unlocked me to allow me to masturbate. I was a little disappointed; I'd been looking forward to serving her.

chastinewbie likes this.
  15. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    Long massage and oral service Tuesday night. Woke up with a morning erection inside the cage but just cuddled. My wife seems a little stunned by all of the attention.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  16. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    You seem to be thinking if your wife a little now....
    But you have a LONGGGGGG way to go yet before becoming the man She deserves .
    Keep going and keep us posted!

OwnedByAmy, Usul and Nostromo like this.
  17. deeply touched

Local Time:
    Is bird cage good starter device I wish to try something similar for myself ?
    Any recommendations greatly received

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  18. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    In my experience, the Bird Cage is a great starter device. It allows more exposed skin for daily cleaning without removing the device and easily wipes clean with toilet paper when you pee. The Bird Cage also has a long-ish tube, which most experienced people don't prefer but for me as a beginner it has been good because morning erections aren't that uncomfortable. The Bird Cage and some of the other cheap Chinese made devices are, in my opinion, great for beginners because you can get one for $20 on Amazon before you shell out $300+ for a higher quality custom device. I've ordered a Mature Metal Jail Bird, but that takes a while to come (no pun intended). I have also ordered a Jail House M200, also very inexpensive (just search for it on Amazon or try this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AQ8SXR8/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ). I think some people here use and like that as well. Some of the Extreme Restraints stuff looks good but I don't experience with them. Some of their devices come with multiple base rings, so that solves the sizing issue. See here: http://www.extremerestraints.com/chastity-devices_26/stainless-steel-chastity-cock-cage_2260.html
    If you are getting something that comes with a single ring size, I think it's worth ordering the plastic sizing rings from Mature Metal for $20. My first Bird Cage was a 1-3/4 inch base ring and it was too snug for long term wear. I got one with a 2" ring and it is very comfortable. I've not had any issues with skin reactions to the chrome plating or finding rough edges that a few people have mentioned (I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the build and finish). The lock that came with the Bird Cage does have some sharp corners so you may want to upgrade the lock or use some tape to cover the corners.

One bit of advice on ordering the Chinese devices on Amazon or Ebay: make sure you know where you are ordering from. One of the Bird Cages I ordered shipped from the US and arrived in a couple of days. The other shipped from China and took 10 days (still much shorter than the 2-3 week delivery time they quoted).

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  19. deeply touched

Local Time:
    Nostromo
    many thanks for taking time to reply and pointing me !! in the right direction

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  20. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    My wife had to unlock me this morning when we first work up so I could see my gym trainer. I had a morning erection so couldn't get my ring off while cuddling in bed with her. We ended up doing a few minutes of intercourse without me coming, me being careful not to poke her with the locking post on the ring. I had been thinking about that -- PIV without being allowed to come -- so it was nice. I deflated in the shower so I could get my ring off. Cage went back on right after my workout.

I got her a copy of Georgia Ivy Green's "A Keyholder's Handbook," which (having read both) I thought was better than the Lucy Fairbourne "Male Chastity: A Guide for Keyholders" (the Fairbourne book is very very basic; Green's covers some areas like anal play and edging that I want my wife to know about). I'll let you know what she thinks when she's read it.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  21. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    Unlocked last night for cuddling and PIV by the fireplace. Orgasm was nice. I can certainly tell the difference when I've not come for a while -- volume of ejaculate is much larger. Stayed unlocked overnight to let a slightly sore spot on my scrotum recover, but about to relock. We're continuing to talk about how to reorient our sex life. She's always been low on the sexual imagination scale (which is why she was historically more submissive/passive). Menopausal low libido doesn't help either. We'll see how this goes. I don't think she's started reading the "Keyholder's Handbook" yet.

I've showed her the earlier posts on this thread, which was helpful. I think she was reassured that no everyone into chastity is in a heavy femdom scene.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  22. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    Twice a week, I get released in the mornings so I can go to the gym (device goes back on in the dressing room at the gym after, and I don't have the key). I seem to be rock hard every time when she takes it off. Interesting.

My wife said she looks forward to when the MM Jailbird arrives. The Bird Cage is so much longer than my flaccid cock that it looks a little silly, she says, but she didn't take me up on an offer to wait until the Jailbird arrives to restart chastity. She said she would read the Keyholder's Handbook. I think she's still trying to get her head around all this. Massaged and went down on her a little last night, but she was tired so we just cuddled and talked.

23. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    There is this fantasy some have, that their wives suddenly and inexplicably become stern Dommes, but you and I know that is just that, Fantasyland...

Have patience, it sounds as if your wife is GGG, and that's what's important. We've been playing this excellent game for over three years now, and it took two of those before my wife really got into it. It is a huge jump from the way society tells a woman she should respond to her husband. It takes time for her to shed all the stuff that was drilled into her head for so many years.

Best of luck!!

PS - you're going to love your JB. Mine is sooo comfortable. It arrived 675 days ago and I've been locked in it for 629 of those. (I have a thing about tracking stuff using a spreadsheet...)

Nostromo likes this.
  24. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    Just an update. I was getting a little irritation under my scrotum (I think from shaving) so was out of the device for 36 hours but back in it now. Although it was nice being able to masturbate, I sort of missed being locked. My wife has started reading the Keyholder's Handbook, finally. It will be interesting to see what questions she has.

25. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    Masturbate?? Who? When?? Seriously, she's OK with you spankin' the monkey?

I have to wonder if that will be happening after the Keyholder's Handbook has been read.

OwnedByAmy and Nostromo like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice