Here goes...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Nostromo, Jan 14, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. locked120

locked120 manToy

Musician
    Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    Glad you are finding some fun in the process...
    I just got my jaibird yesterday .. Love it...
    The shorter tube makes a lot of difference .. And I'm glad I took Mr Metal's suggestion of a slightly smaller cage and measuring from underneath for length..:)
    Doesn't seem like lube will be all that necessary although I always used a dab of Baby oil gel for the daily upkeep of my cb6k ...on the bottom of A ring .. And some inside the tube..that I applied with a q tip.. It's only been 24 hours however finding no need for that as of yetis the Mature Metal..:)

Nostromo likes this.
  2. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    There are days when a bit of lube is needed on the A ring to make things more comfortable. Often, just a bit of baby powder can make the difference. If I know it's going to be a hot, sweaty day, I use a dab of JO Premium Anal Lube on the ring. It's very light bodied and stays slippery way longer than baby oil or lotion.

Just a note on baby powder.. Use the cornstarch based one, not talc... Stay away from talc if there's a chance that your happy bits may end up inside your wife. It's been shown to be connected with cervical cancer.

OwnedByAmy and Nostromo like this.
  3. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    2:15 AM
    In the words of Professor Henry Higgins, "By George, I think she's got it!" Yesterday with my wife was amazing. I'd been locked up for several days. She read some more of the Georgia Ivey Green "Keyholders Handbook". In the afternoon, she had me give her a massage and we just cuddled and chatted. She likes the tone of Green's book, so my decision to give her that rather than the Lucy Fairborne was seemed a good one, though Fairborne's might work for you if you are both new to kink and want something very basic. After going out for sushi and listening to some jazz at a little club in our town, we came home and she said that before she decided whether my penis could "come out and play" she wanted me to watch her use a dildo I'd bought her several months ago and she'd never used. I ended up nuzzling and kissing her feet while I watched, then she had me use my tongue on her clit while she finished herself off with the dildo. After a little cuddling she unlocked me, teased me for a long time and then rode me and gave me permission to come. It seems that being locked doesn't make me ejaculate too quickly, which I was a little worried about. It was a very intense orgasm, though.

I think the message that I have for others from this is that even if your partner will never be an 'Isla, She-Wolf of the SS' sort of dominant, the soft dominance that chastity can lead to can be amazing and when you introduce her to this it is important not to pressure her into a specific role. From my wife's perspective, I think this just empowers her to do and ask for what she wants, which is an important step for her. I am feeling closer to her sexually and emotionally than I have in years.

Wantinghiskeys likes this.
  4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:15 AM

candie and OwnedByAmy like this.
  5. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    If you ever saw that movie, Mistress B, Ilsa did have a pretty permanent approach to chastity. ;)

candie likes this.
  6. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    I find that Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks works very well. Also extremely good for the skin. :)

candie likes this.
  7. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    I wear the Jail House M200 (as pictured in my avi) and love it. I'm one of the ones that's had problems with the chrome flaking but this second one I got from ebay is black powder coated and no problems so far. :)

8. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I have an M200 on order that should be here this week so I'll give it a try while I wait for my Jail Bird to be made.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  9. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Nice! I hope you enjoy it! :)

10. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    The M200 arrived today. I like it so far. A much shorter cage than the Bird Cage, which I like.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  11. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    I've been very happy with it. :)

12. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I've been in my new Jail Bird since last night (until then, I'd been in an M200). Definitely worth the money. In order to get my wife into the chastity scene, I started what I call a "private blog," basically just an e-mail chain between the two of us dedicated to sharing thoughts about what we are doing. Here are the most recent two entries:

Me: The new gizmo is really comfortable, though the lock pokes my leg now and then (I have my exercise pants on with no underwear) . It does feel more confining, because there is no extra length to it. Either that, or because it's been several days since my last orgasm, has me feeling very frustrated. Hope you let me come out and play tonight, but it's your decision.

Her: I am glad the new gizmo is comfortable. I might let you out tonight if you do the following: have an elderberry martini ready when i get home at 5:30. Get the bath ready with some bath salts (there are some in the closet) and some candles and towels. Also, make sure the dog has gone out. ​

I think she is beginning to enjoy this.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  13. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    I thought you just got the M200 and you had been in the Jail Bird?

14. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I was in a Bird Cage, then the M200, all while waiting for the Jail Bird.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  15. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Ahhhh, ok. Isn't the Bird Cage just a cheap version of the Jail Bird? Do they fit that much different? And were those three a steady progression in comfort?

16. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    The Bird Cage was a good start and very comfortable, though the cage length was much too long for me. The M200 was a better fit, though still a half inch too long. In both cases, I didn't have an issue build quality, etc.

The MM Jail bird fits perfectly. My only regret is not getting the locking screw instead of padlock... I don't like the fact that the MM design doesn't allow the padlock to hang parallel to the cage.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  17. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Where does it hang? And is your profile picture still the Bird Cage?

18. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    The Bird Cage is a little like the Jail Bird, but with a long-ish cage (maybe 5-6 inches) (my avatar picture is the Bird Cage) and of course chrome plated rather than stainless steel. I have been pretty lucky on comfort. I tried a Holy Trainer but it was too narrow for my penis so couldn't wear it at all (cut off circulation, etc.). I got the Bird Cage in two version, a 1-3/4 inch ring and a 2 inch ring. The 2 inch fit well. The excess length of the Bird Cage made my cock feel very isolated, which was interesting, and it allowed enough extra length to get a sort of bent erection in the cage. The M200 was comfortable enough but probably the least comfortable of the three because of the horizontal-ring design of the cage. The Jail Bird fits really well and, not that I have found a replacement lock I like, has no issues at all.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  19. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    This has been an amazing weekend. I prepared for my wife's arrival home on Friday as she instructed above. I knelt beside the tub while she had a long bath and drank her martini, and massaged and worshipped her feet a bit. It was just a very relaxed, intimate time. After, a very long cuddle and massage session, after which she unlocked me and ordered me to get erect. PIV followed, with an amazingly intense orgasm from me. Last night, after dinner out she was a bit tired so we just sat on the sofa watching the Olympics. She ended up teasing my caged penis and testicles with her feet for forty=five minutes while she just relaxed. So nice but so frustrating. Then she said she was going to bed and might unlock me again Sunday morning. This morning was stroking and cuddling, following by my making her come with my mouth. She's gone off to exercise class now but said she might unlock me when she gets back.

A word of encouragement for those of you trying to get your wives/girlfriends into this. Chastity doesn't have to be a heavy domination thing and you don't need to stay locked for three months at a time. My wife is really getting into the attention and intimacy of this. The fact that I can't be so focused on my genitals really has changed our sexual life in a very positive way. When I first started this process and gave my wife a book about it, I explained that I know she isn't that dominant and that I was doing this as a way of controlling my masturbating so I would be more focused on us. This seems to have worked really well. She enjoys the attention and the pampering and is getting into the denial aspects more and more.

timeofmylife, kirk1 and OwnedByAmy like this.
  20. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    Interesting 24 hours. I was last allowed to come on Sunday (oral from my wife) and was locked until last night. She had me kiss her feet and watch her masturbate while locked. She was getting tired, but took pity on me and unlocked me and sucked me for a bit, but stopped before I came. She enjoys giving me pleasure so it was sort of a step for her to tease and deny like that (I sort of directed her to do that, despite how frustrated I was to be denied). After she was done it was a cold washcloth and back into my Jail Bird. This morning, for the first time, I went to my personal trainer and worked out with the Jail Bird on. It worked fine -- I don't think it was particularly noticeabel under briefs and light weight sweat pants, and it was comfortable. This opens the door to being locked 24/7 for long periods.

For those of us who aren't extremely submissive, I would note that being locked helps me not be so genitally focused. Kissing her feet was an entirely different experience while locked: I just focused on the sensation of what I was doing, not on wanking myself. I've said this before but when I am allowed to come, the expereince is much more intense than before. It is too soon to tell how far we go with this, but it is bringing us closer.

timeofmylife and OwnedByAmy like this.
  21. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    First orgasm since Sunday was this morning. PIV after long foreplay. Nice. She seems to be having a post-menopausal sexual reawakening of her own because of the attention I am giving her. My wife likes intercourse with me too much to keep me locked for weeks, but I am good with that. I'd say "different strokes for different folks," but I don't get to stroke myself any more. ;)

22. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I've not posted about my chastity journey lately. I was traveling on business last week and although I took my JailBird in my luggage I stayed mostly unlocked because I wasn't sure if some of the buildings I would be vising had metal detectors. That, plus some family commitments my wife and I had meant I was mostly unlocked for five or six days. (By the way, we went to a bris at a Jewish Community Center that in fact did have a metal detector to walk through.) Being free to masturbate after beign locked was a nice break, but I've now been locked since Sunday (March 9). We've both been busy and she's not had the energy to want me to serve her orally or podally, but she's really been getting into long cuddle sessions in which she plays with my caged sex. She was toying with the idea of letting me unlock last night but I told her she shouldn't feel guilty about keeping me locked except when she genuinely was in the mood to unlock me. (I think this is a combination of her enjoying PIV and her having internalized all the nonsense about men "needing" to orgasm.) It's interesting that she needs my support to do what she wants, but she is enjoying it. For me, just touching without any sexual goal in mind is very nice and relaxing (even if my penis is straining against the cage).

timeofmylife likes this.
  23. splint_n_strap

splint_n_strap Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks so much for updating. I think your story brings a good dynamic to this forum. Not all who desire chastity are subs, sissies, or necessarily into hard kink BDSM play. You are just a normal couple exploring new ideas..and most important having fun while reigniting a passion in your relationship. If I had been honest with myself and wife years ago I think my marriage could have been saved. Instead I hid, denied the damage from sexual abuse as a child, and then used that as an excuse to stray. I except the blame for the demise of my marriage..and certainly regret the pain I caused so many I loved. That said, your communication with your wife and the ability for both of you to expand your horizons brings great vision to many. Thank you.

spider202 and Nostromo like this.
  24. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    brilliant MistressB!! lol, I think the nice thing with this story is that its the whole situation, not just locked up for the sake of locking. The only shame was that you masturbated at the first opportunity. Why dont you try, to go for longer in between climaxes. You need to abstain from cumming for a while at least a week or two. The chemicals in you change then,and make you into a nicer persona and much more sensitive and caring lover. Wierdly, within half an hour of my sub first ever being locked up, he gave me 5 climaxes in one afternoon. We hadn't had sexual activity in the middle of the afternoon for a long time (years and years). Today also I locked him back up and he immediately gave me a hug and fondled my thigh. anyway, I digress. My point is, concenterate less on the locking (but it is still important) and more on the not climaxing, See if she can get you to edge for a while, that is get you hard, just to the point of cumming but not to actually to the point of climax.

timeofmylife, OwnedByAmy and Nostromo like this.
  25. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    Mmmm... uncaged early this morning for some stroking and a little oral by my wife, without coming. Back in JB now. She is beginning to "get it" in terms of teasing.

Thanks for your thoughts, MB. You're right, of course.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice