Her Understanding of Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Powerocket, Feb 14, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Powerocket

Powerocket Active member

Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    I introduced chastity to our relationship around 2.5 years ago now. It started simply as something I wanted to try because I found it kinda sexy.

My girlfriend was happy to try, but didn’t really “get” why the hell i would want to lock myself up or have her do it. Despite this from time to time we have played with chastity.

Over the last six months we have had a few bumps in the road with our relationship mostly because of our differences in sex drive, I’m always up for it, her much less so. Which caused quite a bit of stress between us. This led us to start using chastity to help with this. Over the years my girlfriend has come to see the positive changes that me wearing a chastity cage can have. It makes me calmer, more submissive and more willing to please. She still wishes it didn’t take a cage for me to be like this - and likewise so so I. I never anticipated that the silly little cage I thought was a sexy idea would actually have some sort of psychological effect upon me. But it genuinely does.

So where do we stand now 2.5 years into this experiment? Well tonight whilst wearing my cage on valentines night I asked her how she felt about it now.

She says she now accepts it, understands the positive effects and doesn’t find it as strange. She wants it to be part of our relationship and has said she will like me to possibly wear it much more. It has taken a long time to reach this point but my girlfriend now understands chastity.

My valentines evening consisted of her cooking me a wonderful 3 course meal, followed by a little TV and then giving her a full body massage. She then whispered into my ear “we won’t be having sex tonight and you won’t be coming out of your cage”

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    Lucky man!
    Congrats!

3. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    Lucky indeed . . . although not coming out of your cage and having sex needn't be mutually exclusive !

Powerocket likes this.
  4. Powerocket

Powerocket Active member

Local Time:
    Thats true, in the past I’ve been made to wear a strap on whilst in my cage. Sometimes give her oral, but last night all she wanted was a massage. So that’s what she got.

Cumschot likes this.
  5. MouseTee

MouseTee Long term member

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:07 AM
    @Powerocket: thanks for sharing your experience of the role of chastity in your relationship.

I hope that those bumps in your relation have brought it to a higher and better level.

:)

6. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Sounds like its coming (no pun intended) together for you!

7. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    I also have a latex, chin-strap, dildo that means I can give her both penetrative sex and oral . . . whilst still in chastity . . . which for some reason she seems to enjoy !

Sexy Slave 69 and homebody like this.
  8. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Good luck further developing your relationship. I think it's important that you communicate what you both want and desire so you can both feel positive about it.

9. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    We have a couple of different toys that I can use during oral for the same effect. My wonderful KH needs ( and deserves :love: ) penetration and clit stimulation while orgasming.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  10. tristenfifty

tristenfifty Active member

Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    Sounds amazing. Congrats on this working out for you.

11. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    I happy that she has found out that by keeping you locked she can use your penis when she wants too.. Happy that you understand this and hope that it gives you both the happiness you desire. Oh 1 question is your girlfriend now holding the key?

Powerocket likes this.
  12. Powerocket

Powerocket Active member

Local Time:
    When I’m caged she has the key. It’s not ever going to be 24/7 for us, so right now I’m not caged. Will update when she decides to use it again.

13. Powerocket

Powerocket Active member

Local Time:
    And so tonight is the night, after a ruined orgasm I’m ordered back into my cage. No word of how long, but I will do as I am ordered.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  14. Powerocket

Powerocket Active member

Local Time:
    Tonight me and my keyholder showered together. Whilst caged this was very arousing and it got very tight indeed. I was asked to wash her hair and body. All the whole my cock was throbbing in its cage and she knew it.

I then washed myself, and once covered In her favourite satsuma body lotion she teased me in all the right places. And just like that she had enough, just at the peak of my arousal desperate for release. She dries herself off and headed to bed. My cock on the other hand has been dripping ever since this evening. I’m desperate to cum right now. I’ll just have to try and sleep to take my mind off of it.

15. Powerocket

Powerocket Active member

Local Time:
    It’s been some time since I updated this but thought it would be nice to share.

Last Night with my Mistress
    Got “used” last night. Mistress came up to me, told me to get to the bedroom, shut the blinds, light two candles and lay naked across the bed.

In she came, she lates next to me grabbing my cage, squeezing my balls and remarking how big the felt. She then told me the cage was going nowhere tonight.

She placed a towel on the bed, took her clothes off and laid down on top, spread her legs and told me to get to work with my tongue. At this point my cage is holding back lots of sexual energy. I lick her and play with her until she is nearing an orgasm. At this point she wants to wear a buttplug, so I place one inside her and get back to work. My caged cock is dripping tears of pre cum, but no pleasure will be coming my way.

We reached the crescendo and I took my mistress all the way orgasm. She grasped my hair pulling me hard into her pussy, she screamed not to stop until she says so. She writhed in pleasure for what was an enviously long orgasm. Then she said enough. She sat up and asked my to present myself to her, she inspected my dripping cock and said excellent, she was pleased it was so arousing for me.

I briefly thought she had a change of heart as she said she felt bad about not letting me out of my cage - it’s was all false, she had her pleasure and that was all that mattered. She drifted off to sleep and I did all I could to wind my arousal down, frustrated I didn’t get to come.

16. Powerocket

Powerocket Active member

Local Time:
    It is now 2 days after what happened in the post above occurred. Again in bed this evening my Mistress requested a neck massage, so I dutifully did as she requested. I went to the bathroom afterwards to wash my hands (she wanted tiger balm - so best to wash off) and when I returned she said that tomorrow night we will focus on massaging me. She said that I have been conscientious of her needs and deserve a reward. She hasn’t explicitly said I will get out of my cage, but I deserve something. She hasn’t decided what yet, but it may even be a few days out of the cage... let’s see.

homebody, Theo Pion, MouseTee and 3 others like this.
  17. MouseTee

MouseTee Long term member

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:07 AM

Fingers crossed... (or not... ;-)).

18. Theo Pion

Theo Pion Member

Sales
    Northwestern United States
    Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    What an amazing story and partnership you have! Good luck and hope your reward is memorable!

19. Powerocket

Powerocket Active member

Local Time:
    Small photographic update of our relationship. C02E320B-F316-4036-8A41-6572F36806FC.jpeg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice