Help with comfort please and thank you

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Billy355, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Billy355

Billy355 New member

Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    Hey! I'm still fairly new to chastity, I've worn a cage on and off for a few months now. It's been pretty fun, but I've noticed I have a hard time keeping myself locked due to the sheer amount of discomfort from my current cage (pinching, chafing, ect). Also I don't have great self-control in general, so I'm trying to work on that as well.
    Admittedly I'm using a pretty cheap plastic cage from Amazon. I was wondering if anyone had any tips to keep comfortable during chastity? Or if it would be wise to get a different cage?
    Like I said, I've been wearing plastic for the past few months. Is metal generally easier to wear?
    Sorry I think I'm just rambling now. I'm still fairly new to this, so I'm sorry if I'm asking obvious questions! Either way, any help is greatly appreciated!

2. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    In my experience, metal is easier to wear, and easier to keep clean.
    Depending on the discomfort you are experiencing, the solution might be different.

Probably the most common discomfort problem I have heard is feeling like you have a burning pressure building in the scrotum. If this is the case, you probably need to pee, ...but for some immediate relief, wrap your hand around your cage with your thumb on top, then with your your index or middle finger, press up on the skin next to your base ring, ...the goal here is to break the seal your skin has formed with the ring, ...then hold that for a few seconds while the pressure/pain subsides.

The second most common problem I've heard is feeling irritation between your basering and your skin, this can usually be solved with regular application of a small amount of lube between your skin and your basering

If you are experiencing some other problem please describe it, it would be a lot easier to offer advice if the problem is better understood.

3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    Where is the discomfort? On the penis or where the ring is? If you need help picking a device shoot me a message, I'd give you a walk through of what I have found so far.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    @Billy355 hello billy. i think that the most comfy ones am the ones thats metal and have got a ring thats thick and a bit tight cos then they dont twizzle. they the most comfy. plastic ones are sticky and ones that am not thick or round hurt more. like the plastic ones on the cb that are squary rings and not roundy.

MissyB likes this.
  5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    Go for metal. There are plenty of design options out there and fairly inexpensively. It is difficult enough to remain caged but even more so if you have a poor fitting design.

jemima likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    I think king hippo has covered it, let us have some more info.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice