Help with CB - 6000 Small?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Miss Adabella, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Miss Adabella

Miss Adabella Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    I just ordered the 6kS for my guy. Because of some of the reviews I had read about being able to escape it if you really tried I also got the G3. I got the small because my guy's penis has the ability to do a disappearing act at times. Mind you he grows to be around a nice 8" but when cold or showering it can disappear to less than an inch and leave the loose skin behind.

We had some trouble figuring out how to put it on properly with the proper fit and all. After we figured that out the pinching for the most part stopped. he mainly complains about the pain during the arousals but I told him that was something he was just going to have to get used to.

Today we experienced him getting quite small in the shower to the point where he thought it might be pulled off with soap lubricating it. The G3 wasn't even touching his penis. I have the #2 ring on him and the smallest spacer with the B size for the G3.

I tried the C but that caused pain and pinching.

It seems that his balls are too heavy and pulling down the device, causing it to slip off the penis despite the G3, though I suppose we could try the smallest again.

So I pose this question, is there any way I can find a way to have the device held up, and not slide off his penis.

I would rather not have to buy an entirely new device due to the economic times.

Thank you in advance for your input.

Adabella

::Udate:: The second largest ring seems to be rubbing his ball sack too much and it is now peeling. Is there anyway to prevent that?

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    Adabella,

That's the classic problem for us "growers not showers" when using the trapped ball devices. You have to do the best you can with the spacers and rings. You may just get to the point where you find that he may be able to escape, but not get back into it if he does.

Some, myself included, have tried securing the tube by getting a PA piercing. That can have problems too. I have a CB3K, and it's a little long for me when totally flaccid, and it pulls on my piercing.

As I've said many times, finding the right chastity devices is most often a "process". Best of luck to you, and please feel free to keep watching the forums and soliciting suggestions.

mikecb

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    I second that opinion. Keep trying with the spacers and rings... you may "think" you have the right fit, but after a while the body can adjust into it (a bit like a corset!)

4. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    MsAdabella, this advice is right on from very knowledgable people. just a note though... when i read Your sub was 'small' but grew to 8' i had to laugh a bit!

5. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    If you find the right G3 that is close, there are instructions to bend the nylon to the proper fit. if the size is good and the tab causes pain you can bend the tab up, or down according to the instruction sheet.

6. Miss Adabella

Miss Adabella Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    Thank you for your comment. Where would I be able to find the instructions for this? I didn't receive any of that kind with the G3

7. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:35 PM
  8. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    I like the G3s and for me it's a part of my CB, but it does annoy me slightly that the G3 doesn't sit "firmly" behind the spacer.

By this I mean that the hole on the G3 is slightly larger than the spacer, so it can move along the spacer.

I use the smallest spacer on my CB so there's only a small amount of movement, but would prefer it the G3 sat behind the spacer and not move at all.

9. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    I agree with mikecb that if you want to prevent pull-out, a PA piercing is the way to go. It sounds extreme and painful at first, but it really isn't. After several months of being frustrated with rubber "O" rings behind the glans, or points of intrigue, or G3 devices, I worked up my courage and got a PA. I'm really glad I did. Once the PA healed, I had the same problem mikecb refers to: pull on the piercing when my penis is short. I was worried about the piercing pulling thru, so I started using a small chain attached to the padlock. This method, BTW, works much better with a "Mature Metal" cb device with bars at the tip. That allows the penis to move back and forth without pulling, but without being able to pull out, either.
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice