Hello from billie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kentishbillie, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Kentishbillie

Kentishbillie Member

Part time consultant and House Husband
    Midlands UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    Good Afternoon,

Myself and my Mistress Wife have regularly looked in to the website and forums for ideas and inspiration, but I have finally taken the plunge with Madam's blessing to join and become part of the group and forums.

I am happily married to Madam Alice and we have a FLR Cuckold relationship. Madam has a Bull partner and is very content.

we have been using Chastity since 2005 when we go the first of many, a CB2000.

I am now into a chastity regime of 4 month blocks - currently 2 months in with a view of being released for 3 days at Christmas, then back in until Easter Bank Holiday (4 Day release) and then onto August when we go on holiday - release may be between 2 -7 days depending on Madam.

We are located in near Milton Keynes in England.

Kind regards

Sissy billie

sissyblueballs and Rectrix like this.
  2. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    Welcome to cm

Kentishbillie and sissyblueballs like this.
  3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    Welcoem @Kentishbillie to CM! I trust that you will find the site useful and enjoyable. Please tell us more about your situation and particularly about your feminine side. Is that something of your desires or did Madam Alice "suggest" that for you?

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    heloo billie and I hope you like it here as well.

5. Kentishbillie

Kentishbillie Member

Midlands UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks Jemima, much appreciated. we've been occasional/visitors to the forums, Madam and I but we thought that I may be time to actually join and start to contribute.

jemima likes this.
  6. Kentishbillie

Kentishbillie Member

Midlands UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My Mistress and I have been in a FLR marriage for nearly 20 years now. we had to change the way our life was being run as we were both Alpha type people and it was causing conflict in our marriage and the way we interacted.

I was over working and had a breakdown, both in physical and mental terms. Madam was shocked at what had happened to me and it took about 2 years of steady work with health people and load shedding my work, as well as the love and support of my wonderful wife.

as part of the process Madam became aware that I had explained that part of my focus and drive in life was to her. I really did worship her as my wife, partner and best friend.

The short version is that Madam instigated a start of the FLR so that I would become a House Husband with a little bit of consultancy work to keep me ticking over. this would allow me to support her at home and in her career.

we had played with Sub Dom games prior to my issues and I was always more comfortable with being her submissive. I could be an Alpha arsehole at work but being submissive to Madam gave me release.

I had a stocking fetish and Madam used that against me to ensure that I would be more compliant and not go back to being a Alpha - how can you be the Alpha dog when you are wearing stockings and suspenders under your business suit?

Madam took time to learn more about the FLR and meet and learned from a lady called Carol and it was her that cuckolded me first, When Madam became her Girlfriend. it was suggested that I should wear more female underwear and heels particularly when at home.

madam has cuckolded me with a number of male partners but the boyfriend that she has at the moment she has been with for 6 years now and he is very good for her and for me. I am actively involved in the relationship and Sir requires me to always caged during his visits and dressed as feminine as possible. This is to ensure my emasculation to him and infront of my wife and also it shows that there is only one Male Alpha in the relationship.

Madam Alice and myself are still very much a partnership and very much still in love with each other.

hope that adds some flesh to the question

kind regards

sissy billie

nonerect likes this.
  7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice