Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mistresspheonixslave, Mar 14, 2022.

1. Mistresspheonixslave

Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    Hello everyone, My name is Dale .I've been poking around here a few months and finally decided to introduce myself. I have been married for 10 years . I started out about 7 years ago by ordering a knockoff cb6000 . I was sooooo excited I didn't tell my wife . I surprised her with the keys and she didn't take me very serious so it was basically self lock up for me at max 4 days or so and i just had to get it off and "beat my meat" . But that was better than the 3 to 5 times a day i was masterbating before getting the device . So then i bought a metal one , "ebay" a snake looking one...... but the cb was my go to . . So then a couple years ago i messed up and slept with a guy . And she found out . I am not proud about stepping out on my wife . It's one of the worst things I've done in life . so at that point she bought a new lock for the cb and locked my cock up for "good" ! She said this is mine . You shall refer to me as Mistress phoenix from now on! Well it wasn't a good "longwear" device so she ordered me a purple nub with stealth lock " i do miss the clanking sound" that was a good comfortable device but it left me a little smelly at the end of the day , so mistress ordered me a custom built "steel worx" cage . It took 3 months to get here...... ohhhh the anticipation. But it was well worth it . It fits so ni e and snug . I have grown to love it and her control . Just her touch makes me react and cooooo without even realize what is happening to me . This FLR has made her and I very happy . I wear 24/7 . She unlocks me when she wants to use me , and stuffs the cage right back on and locks it putting the key on her necklace . I service her atleast 3 times a week . I am permitted 1 "cummy" per month only after her permission . So she gets to cum all over me but i CANNOT release unless being instructed . I had my cummy privilege taken for 3 months for shooting on accident . I have learned to control my urges and cater more to her needs and usages . I do love this arrangement and it has brought us closer than ever . Thank you all for the positve and supportive vibes

spider203, MtnViper and asastype like this.
  2. ozzy-one

ozzy-one Long term member

Tradesmen
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the mansion, I’m sure you will find a lot of like minded people here that may guide you on a new path for the rest of your life. Be careful what you wish for and enjoy

Mistresspheonixslave likes this.
  3. sissy veronique

sissy veronique Long term member

Okotoks Alberta Canada
    Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    Hello and welcome to Chastity Mansion.

Mistresspheonixslave likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
  5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome to our community. I hope you find it useful and enjoyable.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice