Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Deleted member 57463, May 24, 2018.

1. Deleted member 57463

Hi, this is my first post and today is also the first time I have been placed into chastity for a prolonged period of time by my mistress.

She has instructed me to write this message to (as she put it) confirm what an obedient boy I am.

We have dabbled in a few hours of chastity play before but today is the first time I am to be locked away overnight with no fixed time of release.
    My mistress and I live separately and we regularly have fun together but she won't give me any direct sexual relief or allow me penetration. She has a boyfriend who satisfies the needs that I am not allowed to.

So tonight I am alone at home, locked up, knowing that she and her boyfriend are together tonight.
    The only thing I have to hold onto is the promise that I will get released on Friday night, but only if her boyfriend decides not to call around and see her.

I don't hold much hope of getting out tomorrow.

Allen1987, Mash2214, Jblocked and 3 others like this.
  2. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    7:14 PM
    Hi @ngvjhv kjblb welcome to the Mansion. Lots of information and supportive people here. Some are in similar situations to you.

Hope you make it through the night. :strong::lock:

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:14 AM
  4. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    Welcome glad to hear from you

Deleted member 57463 likes this.
  5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:14 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion @ngvjhv kjblb you may be new but you have an exciting story to share already. Take a look at the journals and blogs section and think about adding your story. It sounds exciting.

6. Deleted member 57463

She's gone out with her boyfriend tonight. She said she didn't have time to see me after I finished work because she needed the time for herself to get ready before they went into town.
    Shiiiiiit.
    Last night was difficult. Today was harder. I'm crossing everything for tomorrow.

I'll take a look at the blogs section but I've never tried writing before. Thankyou everyone for welcoming me and I'm glad some of you have enjoyed reading about this exciting and terrifying time in my life.

7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    What an exciting journey you are on. Where would you like it to end?

8. Deleted member 57463

@Rectrix I haven't given much thought to where its all going. For the moment were happy taking things slowly. She's keen to pursue more regular chastity sessions because of the sexual power rush it gives her. But she like myself has little experience in the lifestyle and are just feeling our way into it.

She and her boyfriend are now exclusive lovers and he is aware of everything that me and my mistress share. He has told her he has no issues with our relationship provided she continues with the tease and denial dynamic. Though I never see him my mistress assures me he to gets off knowing he plays a role in my denial.

So for the time being were taking it slowly but she has teased me saying she will soon like to have me locked away every weekend.

Panda2010 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice