1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'The Foyer' started by n2toys, Mar 4, 2017.

1. I'm the key holder of CZSteve but most importantly his wife, lover, and best friend. I look forward to learning more about my responsibilities of key holder and putting my knowledge to use.

jung-sklave and CZSteve like this.
  2. hello Mistress, curtsy and You very welcome to come here and say thingys.

3. Welcome, we all look forward to hearing all about you two and your developments.

There are very experienced kh's here as well as some just starting out.

Hope you both get as much info and friendship as I have found.

Good luck

4. Thank You @n2toys@n2toys and so happy I met you 20 years ago at the airport and flight.
    This new dynamic has me feeling like I did when we first met and started dating... :)

Felix cum ea and Nicoftime like this.
  5. Welcome n2toys,
    I truly hope you enjoy your caged toy and learn a lot of interesting things here :)

6. Hello and welcome :)

7. Welcome !! It's always nice to have more imput from the key holder side. Any and all ideas from the superior sex are always appreciated.

8. Welcome Mistress. I hope you gain all the knowledge you seek. As for CZSteve, I hope he is ready, as knowledge can be a dangerous thing. ;)

Felix cum ea likes this.
  9. What marvelous fun for you both... I hope you have a great time and welcome to the mansion!

Verification:
reCAPTCHA verification is loading. Please refresh the page if it does not load.
Draft saved Draft deleted