Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ownedbykitten, Oct 24, 2015.

1. ownedbykitten

ownedbykitten New member

Essex, UK
    Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    Hi

I am in a very happy relationship with Kitten and we're engaged to be married. We've had a fair amount of kink in our relationship, with Kitten often being the submissive, although we've both switched in the past. About a month ago, after I'd been on a business trip to Europe, I raised the idea of full time chastity with her. We're not living together at the moment whilst Kitten is studying, so it was easy for me to masturbate any time I pleased.I suggested that chastity would help save me for when we were together. We already had a cage in our toybox, so for most of the last 4 weeks I've been locked up when we're not together, and quite often when we are!

I'm still looking for a cage I can wear 24/7 for several days at a time when we're apart without rubbing and causing soreness.

Kitten has discovered her dominant side in the last month! She enjoys edging, teasing and denying me, and loves the attention I give her. I, too, love giving her attention and making her cum. It's almost as if I get my Orgasms vicariously through hers.

Lockedbytrace likes this.
  2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    Hey and WELCOME!!!

Maybe the collective wisdom of the Mansion can help you with your device issues.... May I ask if you could give us a rundown on what you have tried/are using? And what sort of problems you have had too....?

For a bit of reference, may we ask if you're pierced? And if you are circumcised or not? If that's not too intrusive that is....

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    "vicarious Orgasms" is a great way to describe the most enjoyment that a sissy like me can get! They are wonderful!

4. ownedbykitten

ownedbykitten New member

Essex, UK
    Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    Thank you for your reply I-love-my-choice, apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

I'm not pierced, and I've tried and used a number of devices.
    http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/spiral-male-chastity-device-81487.html - used daily for a few weeks, but is too small and has rubbed in a few areas
    http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/chastity-steel-cock-case-80911.html - too big and heavy, though Kitten discovered that there are enough gaps in it to be able to make me cum whilst wearing it.
    Got a CB6k, which I thought was great for inaccessibility, but a nightmare to stay clean inside

Have now got a Master Attica, which is broad enough to get all my foreskin inside. Unfortunately, my foreskin pokes out of the end and gets caught against my underwear. I have solved this by making a little cap to keep everything inside. I can now wear it all day at work with nothing rubbing or getting caught :)

We'll see where this goes now...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice