Heard in the Office

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Disciplined Boyfriend, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    To set the scene, we needed to send 3 of our techs/engineers to a site. The (small) van was filled with tools and scaffold so one of the engineers had to take his car and take some equipment.

Before he could do so, he had to remove some of the stuff in the back of his car. In his case it was a smallish dog cage. If was me, it would have been golf clubs.

Two days later, this cage is still in our area next to the coffee point. In comes one of the more extroverted and flamboyant admin staff and points at the cage asking "who's cage is this, what's it doing here?", Before launching into her usual cheeky self....

Next thing I hear is "I'm going to cage you". Well that got my attention and my wild imagination had visions of the entire team lined up whilst she puts a cage on them.

A

subrick, JaySaysYes and Peter Rabbit like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice