Have chinese, looking for authentic, UK

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by scottishsis, Apr 23, 2022.

1. scottishsis

scottishsis Active member

Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    Hey fellow friends, as title says, I have bought a chinese knock off, and would like to consider getting the real deal, just for comfort reasons.
    My wife is vanilla, but since ive worn the nub, she has been a whole diferent woman, first weekend she took me to the toilet, made me clean her puss and fucked my face, only pleasing herself, as it should be.
    but this the second weekend, she was amazing, im talking at least 15 orgasms for her over a number of hours.
    she says the next day that its nothing to do with my chastity, but hmm, im not sure.

670763 and Disciplined Boyfriend like this.
  2. scottishsis

Local Time:
    my apologies, in my rush, i have forgotten to say what ht device. its the holy trainer nub. are the house of denial ones authentic?

3. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    scottishsis likes this.
  4. scottishsis

Local Time:
    thanks for the response, i was wondering if it was maybe better made, i think ill stick with what i have then. many thanks

5. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Have you considered a metal cage? I have the Nub and many others now relegated to a box in the basement because I've discovered the perfect (for me) cage. It's a small metal cage with a "bird cage" design that lets me pull back my foreskin so I can clean it (with Q-tips). I'd say size wise, it's between the Nub and the Nano, but it's a better fit and the really magic part is that it doesn't cause any pain during nocturnal erections.

Here's the one I'm talking about (only $14 USD):
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/293156642997

If you'd prefer something smaller more like the Nub, there is this one. I was jammed up tight in this one, which meant I couldn't pull back my foreskin for cleaning. ($15 USD)
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/293156641775

scottishsis likes this.
  6. scottishsis

Local Time:
    oh, thanks for these, they dont have the 'flap' that the nub does, its that part of the device that is bruising my raisin, im going to have to get it taken off and rested for a few days again. do you know what these devices are called replicas of? so i can google it in the uk

7. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Ah, you mean the flap at the back of the base ring, yes I know how you feel. I think that's there to help prevent pullout, so you could try filing it off. I don't know what these cages are a copy of, but even so, if I were you, I'd just place an order now and wait for them, even if you could find them locally in the UK they would be WAY more expensive than the Chinese imports. What price do these show up in pounds, probably around ten quid, yes?

8. scottishsis

Local Time:
    would this be similar?

https://www.houseofdenial.com/colle...teel-hod-s75-ultra-small-male-chastity-device

9. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    That looks closer to the smaller of the 2 that I posted, yes. The HoD listing says it's 30mm in length, whereas mine is 43mm in length. The ebay listing for the small one doesn't list a length, so I just measured my old one and it's 25mm, so the HoD one is slightly longer.

Your first consideration should be, are you circumcised or not? If yes, this might be a good option for you, if not, I would recommend the longer one. When I tried the smaller one, I was compressed into it and had no room to maneuver my foreskin back

10. scottishsis

Local Time:
    ill be allowed out to clean myself, i have just taken the nub off and have a great big line of cut/irritated skin on the top of my raisin where the flap at the top ( you know, when you put the ring on, and then slide the tube, the tube has a flap where it nestles in your skin).
    not going to tell the wife just now as she would stop me wearing it.
    would being allowed out to clean my uncircumcised raisin make a dif with this cage?

11. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    For me, one of the goals was always not having to unlock to clean. I wanted to be able to give my wife the keys and then not have to bother her every few days to get them back for cleaning. So, until I got my first metal cage, I didn't hand over the keys as I did have to take it off to clean, but once I got my first metal one, then I could hand over the keys. And that was such a mindfuck, I mean, I knew I could always ask for them and my wife is kind, so she would definitely give them to me, but I wasn't going to bother her for them. Even if I had some discomfort, I would re-arrange the cage as best as I could without taking it off. This really is the way to go.

I think circular base rings are better than the more square shaped ones because the ring at the end of the cage is circular so the gap is even all around, whereas with the square shaped rings, the gap is often large enough in places for a ball to slip through.

With the Nub, which base ring are you using? The sizes are 50mm, 45mm, 40mm and 36mm. Is it a tight fit to get into the Nub for you? If so, I would really recommend that you place an order now for the larger of the 2 cages that I sent you as it might take as long as a month to reach you. For about 11 quid you can't go wrong.

12. scottishsis

Local Time:
    thanks once again for replying, ill investigate more soon, need to keep my raisin hidden or ill not be allowed to continue chastity if wife sees what that cage has done to me.

Chaz69 likes this.
  13. scottishsis

Local Time:
    So new one arrived this morning, I think Ill leave it off till the injury heals fully, dont want to spoil the experience, but heres a preview, and whats discreet about this key, dont think my wife will carry that with her now. 20220426_114133.jpg 20220426_113804.jpg

14. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Lol, so I wonder what that BDSM key is for? So here's a little secret, these cages all come with the same locks, so chances are your old key fits the new lock, and even if it doesn't, chances are that the old lock fits the new cage.

I have a ton of cages that all have the same locks and keys, but I found that one of them was different, so that's the lock and key that I use, because that means when I give the keys to my wife, I don't have a ton of spares!

Do you have a Dremel tool? If so, one bit of advice that I would give is to smooth out the edges of the lock cylinder. As you can clearly see if your pic, it has sharp edges, and normally in a resin HT cage, they would all be covered, but in this style of cage they are exposed and can rub against your skin. I filed mine down, so that's another reason I keep using the same old lock when I get a new cage.

15. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
  16. scottishsis

Local Time:
    I take it your talking about the brass barrel? i wonder how much it can be ground down. will have a look see what can do with file. thanks again

17. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    Hi scottishsis,

I have both the HT nub v4 (knock off) and the the new metal cage you bought. The metal one is definitely easier to keep clean, I have to be let out of the HT every two or three days for cleaning. Though the HT does feel a bit more snug and secure, I also found the HT rings to be more comfortable.

I haven't had any injuries so far with the HT nub, I'm circumcised so I'm not sure if that helps with fit. There is a continual feeling of compression, not uncomfortable, but hard to forget you're wearing it.

I also have a HT nano v4 (knock off). I find that to be the perfect size for me, fits like a glove (about 2 inches flaccid). I do sometimes forget I'm wearing that. Same cleaning problem though. The fit is about the same as the metal one you bought. I find the nano more comfortable than the metal cage, though personally I prefer the look of the metal one.

I end up spending most my time in the nano or nub as my wife likes the look of the pink resin. But sometimes alternating between different devices can give your skin a bit of a break.

18. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, the brass barrel, it files down super easy using a Dremel tool, the metal is quite soft.

19. scottishsis

Local Time:
    I loved the pink one too, and loved how small the nub kept me, will try the metal one ive bought when healed, hopefully for weekend :) many thanks for responding

20. scottishsis

Local Time:
    ah, ok, will see what I can do, do you have pic of yours?

21. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I don't know how well you can see in this pic that the edges of the lock barrel have been rounded off.

Attached Files:

scottishsis likes this.
  22. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Ignore those links, you need to search for Burg Wachter “ME/2 Lock Blocker for Furniture” to find the shorter locks. Here's a couple of links to ones that should work with a chastity cage:
    https://vittoriadream.com/product/me-2-lock-blocker-for-furniture/
    https://www.steinlock.com/burg-wachter-me2-lock-blocker-for-furniture.html

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice