Happy Day

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PouchPantyLover, Nov 6, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    We had a major break through today. My wife has never embraced tease and denial. She is wonderful with all the other things she does, but this is one thing that has been lacking. I was unlocked for shaving today and I point blank asked her if we could try T&D with me coaching her through it. I know topping from on bottom, yada, yada. She agreed. She was a little awkward at first, but with my coaxing she kept going. Pretty soon I wasn't coaxing, she was running with it and enjoying it. The basic game had me pin my hands under me as I laid on the bed and could not lift them. She crawled all over me, rubbed up against me in many different ways, took me into her mouth and teased me with both her breasts and her pussy just out of reach of my mouth. It was exquisite and I could see her pleasure from my denial. I may have created a monster, but as of now I'm thrilled with my happy day.

Nicoftime likes this.
  2. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    That's great man...congratulations...write it down and enjoy a week of reminiscing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice