Great Community! Looking forward to getting involved!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by W0nton, Mar 19, 2011.

1. W0nton

W0nton Member

Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    Hey All!

New to this community and wanted to introduce myself. I'm just getting my feet wet in this kink/lifestyle. I'm very open to trying new things and I find a lot of the discussion around here interesting. I recently purchased my first CB to further explore this kink =).

I'm a 22/M, it seems I got interested in this kink a little earlier than most of you. I remember I had a girlfriend back when I was 19 and she had dominant tendencies. She was very sensual, with some biting, a lot of tickling/teasing and some things she said could make me crumble. One time she threatened me saying that she would chastise me. Don't remember exactly what i did to solicit that response and she only said that once. I had known about chastity then but it probably did not have any meaning behind it, although now I wish I investigated that comment further.

Things did not work out so I'm no longer with her and single now. I live a pretty normal life and looking for a relationship, but haven't really came across many ladies near my age with the dominant tendencies that really get me going =p. Beyond that, its my senior year in college, so I have real adult responsibilities that I'll need to attend to very soon.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to meeting you all and contributing to this community. What I'm hoping to get from everyone here is advice and a nice intro into exploring this kink/lifestyle.

Let me know if anyone has any questions or interested in chatting. Otherwise I'll jump just jump right into the discussion and hopefully get to know many of you soon!

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    Hi W0nton and :welcome:

It seems that chastees are getting younger and younger these days. Not complaining though! ;)

Looking forward to getting to know you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice