Getting hard trying to get into cage

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Danny92, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Danny92

Danny92 Member

Warehouse
    Northern Ireland. Uk
    Local Time:
    12:55 PM
    Looked around the forums and couldn’t find anything on this, most likely is a post like this somewhere so sorry if it’s been asked loads.

First time wearing the cage properly, wore it for about 15 hours, through work aswell, didn’t notice it after half an hour or so into work.

Struggled to get into the cage, my question is, how do I get into the cage when the thought of it turns me on and I start getting hard every time?
    Any tips and advice for sorting this would be much appreciated.

I’ve looked up ways to get rid of an erection and none of them have worked for me so far

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please when you get used to it and have wore it for ages and ages you wont get hard so quick.

3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    I have 2 solutions to your problem. First is to put the cage on immediately after stepping from the shower. If that's not possible, try placing a bag of frozen vegetables on the affected area, to cause shrinkage! That always works for me.

I am only caged when Mistress is at work, so we have this daily morning ritual that, when I step from the shower, I put the cage in place and line up the lock holes and Mistress (who is sitting at Her makeup vanity at that time) inserts the lock, clicks it shut and gives me a tug. That tug has come to symbolize and reinforce Her control over me - for both of us.

Also, I have found that the smaller the cage, the better those nasty erections are controlled. So, when inserting my penis into that tight, little tube, I put some hand sanitizer on it as a lubricant. It then slips right into its nest and the "lube", which is certainly clean, dissolves almost instantly, without any mess. (Better than the old KY jelly lube I used to use!)

tiruh811 likes this.
  4. CD_Erika

CD_Erika Active member

Programmer
    Germany - Bavaria - Geisenhausen
    Local Time:
    1:55 PM
    For me it works to build tension in my leg muscles for some time.
    The body seems to redirect more blood to those muscles and the errection ends pretty quickly.

tiruh811 likes this.
  5. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My own experience was similar. Basically, nothing worked but time and shoving. My recent adventure gave me almost a week without opening, and I had to stuff it back in - leading to an issue that I ought to have given time.

By the first cleaning, a week after that, it was no longer a problem. And, until I had to stop, getting hard when going back in was less of an issue, couple of minutes wait or less.

Don't know what would happen now. Chafing is healing. But I do know that I still haven't had an orgasm and down there looks much like it did caged. Make of that what you will, it's only been about three days though.

Hope that helps!

DonnaSue and tiruh811 like this.
  6. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    I don't know why I didn't think about this until last night...

So, you have a problem with getting an erection while trying to put your cage on? Take a few minutes and use a dildo on your ass. Most respond by losing their erection (even if aroused) - if you don't and it gets harder, congratulations, you found something great about yourself :)

Also a great trick if you wake up in the middle of the night with an erection while caged and it's painful... This may or may not be why I remembered this trick about 4AM last night... :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice