from a different perspective...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by alter_ego, Jan 24, 2017.

1. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    :D

Attached Files:

2. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    @alter_ego Chastity falls under the category of bdsm but it can be used in any way a single person or a couple desires it to be used. Many of us consider ourselves to be submissive to our mistresses and they consider us to be submitting them. This dynamic between us creates a whole new world that we like to live in, it brings us closer to our partners. We've all experimented with orgasm denial and clearly enjoy it and our partners enjoy it as well. Feminization, maids, male sub slaves, discipline etc... all existed as their own things as well as chastity, they just all happen to be kinks that many of us enjoy. Chastity just happens to enhance all of the above and make it a little more fun.

I think many would agree with me that chastity takes a strong relationship to start with in the first place. Once in chastity it could make the relationship that much stronger.

Many post on this forum are no doubt fake or purely fantasy, anyone who truly lives this lifestyle can typically see right through the BS. As @Mistress B said, before you judge the rest of us, try your device out and then consider handing over all the control to your wife. Try it that way, you might like it. For me a chastity device would serve no purpose unless someone else was wielding the key. You'd be surprised how much stronger you'd feel about your wife after being locked for a couple of weeks. My wife and I had an excellent relationship before starting this journey and it's just that much better now.

I don't really understand why you would bother self locking if it's only a day or two between having sex with your wife especially if she doesn't hold the key and you don't have a masturbation problem. You might be more interested in www.chastityforums.com it's a seemingly more conservative chastity forum.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  3. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    I would like the preceding post, apart from encouraging a member to go offsite to another chastity forum. ;)

Otherwise, @Lockedwithlove makes excellent points. :)

Lockedwithlove likes this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    Doing this doing that is sooo weird....now hand me the contraption that I lock my dick in please. Sorry couldn't resist...Anytime anyone talks of what normal is when their own house is made of such shiny glass.

I certainly would never have guessed I how my life would be different from one year ago. Things change, you never really know what you will sacrifice for another.

Steve-0 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice