Friday Night

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by A6A9, Sep 4, 2018.

1. A6A9

A6A9 Member

Indiana
    Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    It was a Friday like any other. My wife is usually up before me and in the shower. I can always hear her come back to the bedroom, then feel the bed shift a little as she relaxes a little before getting ready. But this morning, I was sleeping on my back, I felt the bed move then something was touching my nose. I could smell her scent. I licked my lips, and stretched my tongue out to taste her. Hearing her start moaning her approval, I quicken my licks, and made them increasingly more forceful. It didn’t take very long and she had her first climax of the day, but definitely not her last.

As she climbed off the bed, the covers came off, exposing my morning hardness. She looked at it, and then turned to walk away. I let out a small whimper to project the “Hey, what about me” thought. She stopped, looked at me, then bent down and kissed the head. She tapped the shaft with her index finger saying, “Be a good boy and you will get to cum tonight.” Ugh. “Okay, I will try”, I said.

We both went through our respective days, texting each other on and off throughout. My day was not too bad, and I was looking forward to dinner and drinks tonight, as was she. The drive home was uneventful. Pulled in the driveway, dragged the garbage can up from the street side, and then went in the house.

Once inside the house, it just felt like something was different. I close the door behind me, and then I saw a note and a small wrapped box on the top stair. The note had my named on it, and it said “Read me now”. I put down my bag and opened it up. The note read the following:

Welcome home my love. Or should I say ‘Pet’. You are to do what I say if you want to cum tonight. Is it a deal? Of course it is. I know your answer because I know my ‘Slave’. Now take all your clothes off right here, and fold them neatly. Nobody likes a sloppy slave. Then open the box, and put it on. When you are all done come join me in the bedroom. I will be waiting. Now hurry up!

I WANT TO CUM

I opened the box and my penis twitched. It was one of my cock cages, the smallest one to be exact. It took a little time and a lot of self-control, but I managed to squeeze into it. I look down into the box again to find the heart shaped lock. I put it through the holes, and thought “here goes nothing” and clicked it shut. I look down after I finished and my penis was reduced to a little nub struggling to get free with all the exposed skin bulging through the bars. I felt just a little proud though, because I know I can make my Dom cum until her heart is content, regardless.

Leaving my bag and clothes there I went up the stairs and down the hallway to the bedroom. The door was open, and I could hear buzzing. I stopped short of entering and just stood in the doorway and listened to her heavy breathing. I did notice she had moved everything off the bed and at the end of the bed was one of the tall backed dining room chairs. She must have heard me, because she told me to stop lurking in the hallway and get in there. I snapped out of it and went in.

She looked absolutely stunning lying on the bed. She had her hair done just right, her makeup was just a little more than normal making her eyes just pop. Her gaze was captivating. She had on her corseted lingerie with black thigh highs. I saw the key to my cage on a chain between her breasts. Completing at her feet, she was wearing an amazing set of high heels I had never seen before, but they definitely made the woman. Any man would have done anything for her dressed like that.

She told me to sit in the chair and just watch. I moved to the chair and sat down on the cold wood. Damn, did she have to take the cushion off, I thought. She told me to watch and not look away. The buzzing started again as she locked eyes with me. She must have been close, edging herself many times, before I got home because it wasn’t very long and her pussy got really juicy and her breathing almost stopped as she made herself cum. As her breathing subsided, she told me to come and kneel at the side of the bed. She turned sideways on the bed and placed her heels into my shoulders. She said, “Taste me.” I started to push forward only to meet resistance from her as she dug her heels into me pushing back. “Try harder, slave”, she said. “You have to do better than that. You have to want it.” I pushed harder, extended my neck, and stuck my tongue out as far as I could. I was able to get one long lick from her juicy opening to the tip of her clit. She pushed me away hard and said, “That’s enough. Just a taste I told you.” Go sit, Pet.

Back to the cold chair I went. She got up and came over to the chair with me. She went behind it and told me to put my arms behind the chair. I must have not seen it, because she proceeded to tie my arms to the chair back with some nylon rope. When finished, she came back around the front and sat on my lap straddling me. She pulled my head back by my hair and began to kiss me. I could feel the heat from her pussy on my little nub, her wetness dripping down on to her caged beast. She pull her lips back just a bit and said, “Hmm, you taste like your wife just came hard.” We both smiled and continued to kiss deeply. The feeling of her lips on mine, her lingerie touching my skin, the key for my cage lightly rubbing against my chest, her thigh highs rubbing on my legs, was having quite the effect on me, my little nub of a penis twitching in its cage, and a drop of pre cum starting to appear from the tip. I like to call my pre cum tears. Not sure if they are happy tears or sad ones yet, because I don’t see me getting out of the cage anytime soon.

I guess she was done kissing me, because she pulled away and stood up. She went over to the closet where we keep our toys and got out the man toy that has the hip section with a large cock and balls on it. She set it on the bed right in front of me. She got up on the bed with it and laid down on her stomach right in front of it. Looking me in the eyes she grabbed a hold of the cock and just started to lick around the tip and suck just the end of it in her mouth moaning just a little. She popped off of it and asked me if this looked good. I could only shake my head up and down. She stroked it a little and sucked some of him deeper this time only to come back off and asked me if I remembered what her mouth felt like on my penis. And do I wish I could feel it again. This time I almost yelled “Yes”. She just giggled. She continued playing with the cock torturing me, my little nub twitching and dripping pre cum by this time making a little puddle on the top on my balls.

She got up off the bed and untied my arms. She told me to put my hands on my thighs, and do not touch the cage. She said that was her property. She got back on the bed on all fours and backed up to the large cock, took it in her hand and rubbed it up and down her slit, coating it with her juices. I was thinking she does the same thing with me. I wish I was that large cock right now. She steadied her hand and pushed herself down on it, sliding it all the way into her. She just stopped and laid her head down on the bed with a soft moan. She said to me, “He is so big and fulfilling, my pussy needs a moment to adjust. Come to me slave. Lick my asshole, while I cum on this man sized cock.” I stood up and moved to the end of the bed leaned in and began to give her asshole a complete riming like a madman. She said, “Yes”, and started to move up and down on the toy. Getting faster and faster, making it harder and harder for me to keep licking, so I just forced my tongue into her ass, pushing her down on the cock with each trust. Wow, my wife came hard, her toes curled, her legs stiffened up and her asshole clenched around my tongue holding it.

After she cooled down a minute, she lifted off the toy, and I could see white cum on it. I looked and I could see her pussy had cum in it. She turned her head and said to me, “Clean me up slave.” I leaned in a bit more and started to lick her clean. It tasted like real cum. It was my cum. She must have found the small Tupperware cup I was saving my cum in that I had in the freezer section of our little frig in the bathroom. Damn I though. I’m so in trouble. She tasted so good I didn’t want to stop, but she pulled away, and told me to clean the toy too. She lay back up on the bed watching and smiling at her dominance over her little slave.

I was still finishing my clean up duties when she got up from the bed and when to the closet again. She slapped me on my ass and told me to sit back down. She placed the double headed dildo between my legs up by my caged nub, and straddled my hips again lowering her pussy down on it. She then placed a blindfold over my eyes, and started to kiss me again. She pulled back whispering in my ear asking me how her sloppy seconds tasted, because they tasted wonderful on my lips. I agreed with her. She continued to kiss me while riding the dildo between my legs touching my caged nub on each down stroke. She whispered in my ear again for me to hold her, grab her ass, while she came again. I started moving her all the way up and down on the toy between my legs. She would stop on the down stroke and rub her clit against my little nub. Saying it feels so deep, much deeper than you. Then bounce up and down some more. She finally came, it wasn’t as hard as the others, but satisfying just the same being up against me this time. She got off, she said her legs were tired now. That I believe.

She took my blindfold off and I could see she was all flushed her hair a mess and every stuff. She told me to lie down on the bed. She came over and unlocked the cage and started to pull it off me. I was so swollen inside it, it took a little pull to get it off over my head, thought I was going to cum right then. She took the ring off and put the pieces in the bathroom. She came over to bed, gave me a smile and leaned over and kissed the head of my penis, then walked away to get herself undressed.

I let out a big whimper this time to project the “Hey, what about me” thought. She stopped, looked back at me, then bent down and kissed the head again licking lower to get the puddle of pre cum. She stopped tapped the shaft with her index finger saying, “Be a good boy and you might get to cum tomorrow.” Ugh. “Okay, I will try”, I said.

2. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    Nice story and well written. Thanks for posting. It's actually pretty close to where my wife and I are though my cage doesn't come off much. She's getting into handcuffing me while she makes herself come and then rolls over to sleep. Delicious and frustrating at the same time.

A6A9 likes this.
  3. A6A9

A6A9 Member

Indiana
    Local Time:
    Thanks

4. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Super hot! Thanks for sharing here!

A6A9 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice