First post (cage induced erectile dysfunction?)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Neu(t)rOnion Star, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Neu(t)rOnion Star

Neu(t)rOnion Star Active member

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    Cool, glad you liked it here! (or at least the pubs, haha) :)
    Thanks! :) I'm aware, but I often mention it anyway because my choice of words and sentence structures could sometimes be somewhat unusual to native english speakers without me even realising, haha.
    Hmmm...too short? Too short for what exactly? I don't think wearing it longer - taking into account all the (subtle) discomfort and pain it gave me - would have prevented this ED right? I'm a bit confused with what you mean here...
    Yeah...I might have have underestimated a bit the physical and/or psychological impact that sleeping with a cage could have.
    No, I don't have lube, it could maybe have prevented the irritation from the shafing of the base ring on the scrotum but I'm also wondering if that's not just symptom control concealing the fact that you don't have the right cage...
    What's your opinion on it? (without trying to hijack the already existing discussion on this too much...lol)
    Even with lube I don't really feel (yet) I want to wear it anymore because I'd still have the protruding part of my glans at the tip of the cage and still no certainty on whether it might cause ED again (or make it even worse or cause permanent damage). But once my ED is healed I might try to go for The Vice because what I get from that is that it's quite durable (even though it's not steel) and pretty much quaranteed fit because of it's customization options...

But from what I understand you don't think that the physical impact of wearing this cage (taking into account my described experience with it) could have cause the ED?

2. Neu(t)rOnion Star

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks! :)

3. Neu(t)rOnion Star

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Thank you!

4. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    I was referring to the length of the tube. There is a longer version of your model that might fit better. It is not uncommon to try a variety of cages before finding the best fit.

As far as the pubs, there are many things about the country to like and admire. I am very impressed with how caring parents are with their children. It seems like every resturant and pub has a place set aside for kids with toys and books. I also saw as many dads out and about with children as moms. Very cool.

Neu(t)rOnion Star likes this.
  5. Neu(t)rOnion Star

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Oooooh....my bad, haha, yeah that probably should have been longer, but you know....so much conflicting info on the internet, and I just happened to have read this: https://www.malechastityjournal.com/living-with-chastity/getting-a-good-fit/ and it kinda makes sense because the penis is a pretty compressible organ, but even that has it's limits.
    Yup, but I understand buying a customizable device like The Vice (pun unintended but nice) could prevent that in terms of size, so ordering that might be wise (rhymes intended and nice)....hehe
    Ah that's a good thing indeed, never really stood still by how that might be different in other countries. What I like about the Netherlands (and Europe in general) is how well designed and efficïent our infrastructre is (there is a youtube channel callled 'not just bikes' that analyses this in detail), but I don't like the fact that it's so densely populated and that most of the Dutch landscape consists of flat and boring farmland and there's basically no wilderness anymore. Would love to visit the US someday for it's wide open spaces and pristine natural landscapes.

6. Neu(t)rOnion Star

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    https://washingtoncitypaper.com/art...s-in-a-chastity-device-cause-longterm-damage/

"What would Dr. King advise a patient who asked him about wearing a male chastity device? “As a urologist, my primary concern is long-term health and preservation of erectile function ‘down the road,’ so I tend to err on the cautious side, especially in someone young with many good erections ahead of him,” said Dr. King. “So if LOCKED came to my clinic with this question, I’d certainly caution against any long-term or continuous use of such a device, anything more than four to six hours, if it places any significant compression on the tissue directly.”"

:(

7. Neu(t)rOnion Star

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    #32 Neu(t)rOnion Star, Feb 2, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2023
    Well...it's been 5 days, and at this point I honestly think it's something physical, my penis just doesn't feel the same, in vain I just tried to get an erection with hand stimulation and not long after that I experienced the same (subtle) pain and itch in the penis as I did last saturday. Guess I'm going to give it some more time to heal and if it doesn't get better I guess I have no choice but to consult a doctor...not sure what a doctor (urologist?) can do about a physically damaged penis though...

8. Neu(t)rOnion Star

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I guess the best way to describe this is (some mild) irritation at a certain spot inside the penis, I just now see that I forgot to mention this in my thread starting post.

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    i think really that if you want a great big willy that gets hard easy and am allow to have it go hard then it best not to have a cage on it cos that stop it get hard dont it.

10. Neu(t)rOnion Star

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    #35 Neu(t)rOnion Star, Feb 2, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2023
    Yes, as someone who is new to chasity I like getting hard when not in a cockcage, but I also like not getting hard because of the cockcage when I'm wearing the cockcage and not because of some cockcage induced ED, I guess I'm a weird one : P

(edit: In case you weren't serious, very funny ;P)

jemima likes this.
  11. Neu(t)rOnion Star

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Found it btw, couldn't find it because I had the filter on to 'search this forum only' lol,

12. Neu(t)rOnion Star

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice