Finally locked up

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by verne, Sep 17, 2017.

1. verne

verne Active member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    11:13 PM
    Hello CM people

Long time lurker, and have decided to become active in the community. I have read many, many forum posts and have loved them. I have wanted to be locked up for ages and only 2 days ago "grew the balls" (pun intended) to go to a shop and buy a device.

I am very much a newbie and am looking to build up my wear time. Last night I slept with the cage on and was woken a couple of times in discomfort, but this is what I want. I want the feeling of being secured. The device however is a little heavy and not sure it is suited for long term wear. I'm not sure if you can see it from my avatar but the lock also sticks out to the side - you might be better looking on my alt profile https://alt.com/profile2/subDylanB2...26-17#profilepage?{"ActivityFeedView-page":1}

My profile pic there is slightly better quality. I find the hardest thing is actually going soft enough to apply the device. Once I'm in it's ok and bearable, if a little uncomfortable. I am trying not to have disgusting thoughts. It is my fault of course. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself properly in case you find I comment on one of your posts!

Thank you for reading
    verne

2. verne

verne Active member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    EDIT - I have broken forum rule number 1. I didn't read the sticky. My avatar was a pic of my locked cock and so I have removed it. A new one to follow...

3. Allan1517

Allan1517 Member

Professional counselor
    Detroit area
    Local Time:
    6:13 PM
    Congratulations and welcome. Do you have any prospects of a potential key holder for you?

4. verne

verne Active member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your welcome :)

At the moment, no. To be honest I've become quite disillusioned with sites like alt. So many times I have been chatting to a Domme only to have her demand "tribute" or that I buy £100s of kit including outfits and boots for her. One even demanded I join "her domme site" which required card details. I think not! The worst one was that I was expected to transfer money to her "co-dominant" from whom she always gets her toys etc. Once or twice I requested they send me a pic with my name, and the date and time written on it but surprise surprise they stopped talking to me.

As I said in my first post I am very new to this, having only really read and fantasised up till now. I hope to eventually get a key holder yes. Maybe I have just been looking in the wrong places.

5. Allan1517

Allan1517 Member

Professional counselor
    Detroit area
    Local Time:
    6:13 PM
    My key holder is my wife of 32 years. I think the ideal is for the key holder to be someone with whom you have a close and caring relationship and who derives some enjoyment from keeping you in chastity. I could never see myself entrusting that to a domme or some commercial service. Until you find that special someone, maybe self locking is your best choice? Anyway, best wishes and hope you enjoy exploring this side of yourself.

MadamBelle and Waveridr like this.
  6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    I might have just been lucky, but think the best way to find a kh isn't to look for a kh but a girlfriend. After a few months of getting to know each other, throw it out there.

She will either be down to try, or you can both go your own way. I think the odds of finding someone that is outwardly looking to be a kh is fairly low.

Good luck and welcome.

7. verne

verne Active member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Thank you, Nicoftime, I know what you are saying, it's just that of the two real girlfriends I have had I wouldn't dream of bringing it up to them! The journey so far has only been a short one for me and so I am not disheartened yet. Just happy to be able to speak to similarly minded people.

8. verne

verne Active member

Ireland
    Local Time:
  9. SaraLovesChastity

SaraLovesChastity Unowned chastity slave

Slave & servicegirl
    San Francisco, Ca
    Local Time:
    3:13 PM
    I am in total accord. I have been fortunate that my girlfriend and partner was interested in us evolving our relationship to accommodate my interests in chastity. As a result, we've been able to upgrade my 'interest' into something far more intense and satisfying. It helps to have a partner that is into kink in general and thus the leap into a training regimen is not too far from the pale.

verne likes this.
  10. Madamebellestoy

Madamebellestoy Long term member

Local Time:
    3:13 PM
    WELCOME! 5 gallon bucket of ice with the keys in the center. Best homemade keyholder.

Tinytina, verne and latexbound like this.
  11. verne

verne Active member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    t

Ice bucket challenge? Isn't that so 2015?! Only joking thank you for the welcome and suggestion. I think keys in ice is the best thing for now. With how cold it is in Ireland now it won't melt quickly!

Tinytina likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice