Finally Going To Happen!

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by heisxnbxrg, May 31, 2022.

1. heisxnbxrg

heisxnbxrg Member

Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    So after a lot of research, fantasising, and everything inbetween - I am finally going to be locked away in the CB3000s next week for the first ever time.

To give some back story, I am moving to Bangkok and arrive on June 9th. I'm a single male, 25, and I have been looking for likeminded females on some dating websites.

After a few weeks of chatting with numerous people, I have been lucky to build a good relationship with a lovely lady I shall call 'Pai' for the sake of this thread. 'Pai' is a 51 years old professional based in the city, who is; intelligent, beautiful, and demanding in what she expects.

Having some previous experience in chastity play, she has kindly agreed to guide me and take the responsibility of being my KH.

We are going to buy the cage together from a reputable store she has visited previously for other bits and pieces.

Once I am locked, 'Pai' has confirmed that I will only be unlocked for cleaning, of if I am having any major discomforts in my first days of being locked up. Once I am used to the cage, she has confirmed that I will only be entitled to one orgasm a month, but most likely once every 2 months at best.

We have been discussing both of our wants and needs for a few weeks, leading up to our meet, and will continue to do so.

Pai expects me to service her orally at least 2 times a day, potentially more depending on her mood. Also I will be worshipping her feet and providing massages when asked. Pai also confirmed for me to expect long sessions of T&D incuding edging, ball teasing and nipple play to keep me in a state of readiness for her.

Over time, Pai has made clear that my orgasms will be less and less frequent as we start our chastity journey together.

I will update this thread with our progress and further info, or answers to your questions as we proceed further.

But I am so excited to begin this journey! I have fantasised about being locked for years now, so I cannot wait to begin...

John, Fisherman and Chaz69 like this.
  2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    I can't imagine being locked up in Bangkok. I love watching YouTube videos of the Red Light districts and all the beautiful Women and Lady boys strutting about. So many choices and nothing I could do about enjoying them.

3. heisxnbxrg

heisxnbxrg Member

Local Time:
    That is all apart of the challenge. There will be temptations everywhere 24/7.

But knowing I am locked secure and my orgasm is controlled by my lady will make it a challenge I'm so excited to try!

4. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Why start with the worst cage you could possibly use?

5. heisxnbxrg

heisxnbxrg Member

Local Time:
    We are both new to this and still learning. Plus toys in general are illegal in Thailand, so our options as to what we can use are quite limited.

Is there any cage you recommend should we be able to find it?

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck

heisxnbxrg likes this.
  7. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Almost any cage is better. Check ebay, dhgate,aliExpress or Amazon. I highly recommend stainless steel unless you absolutely need plastic. Cherry Keeper is a good option if you can't use metal. https://www.shapeways.com/shops/josielynn-s-body-jewellery
    https://badassworkroom.com/collections/custom-chastity-cage

8. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    I was wondering that too, flying all the way to Bangkok just to wear a CB? But to be honest, when I first started reading about chastity, all the articles made it sound like the CBs were the bees knees! But yeah, go with something metal.

9. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    That is an expensive trip to fund your chastity lifestyle.. is she exclusive to you..? Or are there other sub-males being locked up by her..? Any way discussed how to unleash your orgasm if she ever permits..? She is a professional.. im sure she knows how to keep you denied.. and satisfied with money well worth spent.

10. heisxnbxrg

heisxnbxrg Member

Local Time:
  11. heisxnbxrg

heisxnbxrg Member

Local Time:
    Yes she is exclusive to me only.

Pai has already confirmed I will be giving up my rights for PIV - so the best I can hope for is a handjob for a full orgasm. However, she has also said that ruined orgasms will be most common when she feels like giving me one.

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Good luck, and enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice