Finally Found my Place in Life

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HerPetWolfie, Mar 10, 2018.

1. HerPetWolfie

HerPetWolfie Member

Screen Printing
    Pacific NW
    Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    Hey everyone, I'm Wolfie.

I'm happy to say, I'm now in a loving Female-led, lovingly feminized, and Chastity enforced relationship, that actually saved us from breaking up. I've learned so much about how to be a good, attentive boyfriend-turned-girlfriend along the way. I used to foolishly believe I was great at sex and had a decently sized cock, but now I gracefully accept that I wasn't satisfying anybody and have a very small cock. I haven't worried about my size in a while, because I know it's tiny, and the strap on we use isn't.

Not to mention, but I've become incredible at eating her out. She lets me give her head while she watches tv or plays games, because I've grown to love it so much. She taught me how to properly please her, while I wore a strap on and chastity cage. Best of all, all of my toxic behaviors, bad habits, and my over-inflated ego have been successfully eliminated. Now, I'm attentive, I do chores, and get to worship Miss every day.

Aside from our relationship, I feel like I'm generally a kinder, friendlier person to be around. I more regularly take others' feelings into account. One thing I'm really proud of, is that I don't dodge responsibilities any more. I'm held accountable to my actions.

All in all, I love my new position. Miss told me I made a terrible boyfriend, but a wonderful girlfriend. I love her, and appreciate everything she's done to mold me into her perfect partner.

skD, spider203 and Herlicker 1970 like this.
  2. Maid Diane

Maid Diane Active member

Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    Hi Wolfie, and welcome to the Mansion, I hope like me you will find a lot of help here, I was put in permanent chastity by me wife / Mistress nearly two months ago and I have received a lot of support. I have now accepted all my Mistresses requirements and feel much more at ease.

skD likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:10 AM
  4. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    3:10 AM
    Welcome! Your experience is a lovely testament to the benefits of male chastity and feminization. I'm glad for you guys. We have discovered it much later, and I'm glad that we did.

5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    Welcome to CM. Sounds like you have found your place. Pleasing your other half is much more satisfying than having an orgasm yourself!

6. HerPetWolfie

HerPetWolfie Member

Screen Printing
    Pacific NW
    Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    Thanks, everyone! I honestly feel much more confident when we have sex, because I don't have to worry about prematurely ejaculating or not satisfying her. I'm confident that I can make her cum with my mouth, or a strap on, every time. Accepting and freely admitting my cock is tiny and could never please her was a very difficult transition point. But after that, it got much easier. I sometimes feel sad or disappointed in myself that I can't fuck her, but I remember that I please her in other ways, now.

I feel I'm really lucky, too, because many people on this site making it to 40-50 before realizing they are a failure as a man. I accepted this comparatively young. I wonder what that means for my future.

I wholeheartedly recommend male chastity, feminization, and female lead to anyone with a struggling relationship or marriage. Some men, like me, just weren't meant to have the responsibility of lead in a relationship.

Patticakes likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice