1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiancé has become more Dominant

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Fuhr84, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    Could be perfect. Tie up the vanilla aspects as well and she can have him by the balls every which way and no problem. And pretty much wriggle-proof if she does things properly.:);):)

Hobgoblin169 likes this.
  2. You're a fortunate man indeed. Most of us (literally) would give our testicles to be dominated by a beautiful woman like that.

Hobgoblin169 likes this.
  3. Turning back to work I work security at the airport and can work caged, if I can anybody can.
    To be fair I can't use padlocks, I have the plastic numbered locks.
    My only problem is the amount of movement in the cb6k and chaffing.

4. She gave me a random soanking before bed... I asked her why, she said "because it turns you on and I want you to go to sleep throbby"

After few spooned and drifted off to sleep with her bum rubbing against the cage

She's relentless with her teasing... every day

5. "Give me a leggy rub slave" her favorite sentence

Just a horny haze between the hours of work has become my life

6. There are many worse ways to make one's way.

7. She's really getting into it, the teasing is relentless... she's threatening to not let me cum for the rest of the year.
    She bites and spanks every night... jumps on me and humps me... demands leg and foot rubs

Tonight she got a phone call from a friend whose getting a divorce (husband cheated)... after she got off the phone she told me, and began teasing that she will never have to worry about that, telling me she owns me forever while she jumped on me.

slave_m and Joan.t like this.
  8. I can tell that she been never so happy, a place that every woman deserves to be.

slave_m likes this.
  9. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    Maybe her friend should have her hubby locked so he can't cheat again. And then she to 'cheat' on him and see how he likes it. And keep things that way. Needn't have the divorce at all, if she can instead get to control the other aspects (finance etc.)

10. That is how it worked out for my wife and after my infidelities. She has control of every penny and every decision -- just as it should be.

11. Begging only leads to spanks
    I'm so horny right now I don't know what to do

She teased me that if I cum in ny cage I'll be even more if her bitch and I won't get another chance at cumming this year

I accedently came on her humping her leg on September 4th... she said two months

How am I going to last another month? This is bad, I've never felt so powerless and she's so much smaller then me, it turns me on so much at the same time.

All I want is to cum and she just says no and teases more

kellysbitch likes this.
  12. enjoy the ride :D

13. Orgasming in the cage is fine. You just need to accept that fact.
    What's more, all the difficulties of getting you back in the cage after orgasm will be a thing of the past..
    To be honest I think this is the way to go.

slave_m and kellysbitch like this.