Fantasy to REALity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by BigWoodsmanLittleWood, Mar 2, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

BigWoodsmanLittleWood Active member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    6:13 PM
    Monday was a crazy day. Started off with a bit of an argument. However, I’m happy to say when she was really mad she made the hand signal for me to kneel in front of her and I obeyed. It’s good to see her training really starting to work.

Fast forward to the end of the night and she told me she wanted to have sex. I was quite surprised to say the least, but I think she really wanted to connect in more ways than one.

She told me I was going to be allowed to cum in a glass.

The sex was quite spectacular. Much better than pre-chastity sex. I don’t think I’ve ever felt @Gloria88 ’s pussy so tight. Two weeks with no sex and only one use of the big dildo really had an effect. We did a couple positions, including her on top, which was amazing because she’s sat on me so many times over the last few weeks but finally it was with me inside her.

After she came really hard, she let me have extra time on top while she played with my nipples. I was in Heaven. Then she had me pull out and cum in the glass. I immediately drank it all. Wow. It was the longest I’ve ever gone in my life without cumming. 15 days.

To my surprise, there has been no sub-drop since cumming and it’s been about two days. I read someone say that cumming from a handjob has less subdrop than a PIV orgasm. Might be true.

We’ve agreed to a cage release every couple weeks. Whether I cum will be up to her.

Since cumming, I seem to be much smaller in my cage. Today I switched from my Micro to my Baby (smallest cobra). Fitting much better so far. I might have to upsize back to the micro, but right now the Baby is fitting much better.

Sometimes Christmas comes early.

Open2njoy, Rectrix and tomf_22033 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice