Fantasy to REALity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by BigWoodsmanLittleWood, Mar 2, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

BigWoodsmanLittleWood Active member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    Day 11 of chastity is coming to a close. I’m in bed next to my wife / KH @Gloria88 Normally I would still be out watching tv. But tonight, after having a great 1-2 hour long conversation for the third night in a row where we’re really connecting like we haven’t in a while, I came to bed with her. She loved it.

it’s now been 48 hours since my cage was last off. It’s been these last two days where everything has changed. Before that I had access to the key, but for the last two days, I have no ability to unlock the cage. Gulp.

it’s difficult to process the emotions, physical sensations, and meaning of what’s happening. I go from intense arousal to constant arousal to pretty normal feeling to a surge of arousal when @Gloria88 commands me to do something. It’s a lot.

But I’ve had to hear it from her many times over the last few days to really understand — I cannot get unlocked from this cage. This is not a game. First of all, she fucking loves it. Neither of us could have imagined how great things got literally overnight once I was locked. We’re connecting, talking, laughing, and I’ve been doing household chores pretty nonstop.

And although she’s dominant by nature, and we’ve roleplayed domme / sub stuff for years, she’s struggling with directly saying what she wants. But she’s getting better every day.

I was supposed to be unlocked Saturday. Now I have no idea. But I know it’s gonna be longer. I made a few mistakes today and it looks like I’ll pay a price. We’ll see.

Time to sleep. More to come…

2. Gloria88

Verified Female

Local Time:
    You will see, @BigWoodsmanLittleWood. I’ve got you right where I want you and my consciousness of power is growing exponentially with every day that goes by. You’re locked down at least for 4 weeks thanks to your insubordinate comments yesterday morning—admit it, you were BEGGING for a longer sentence and you finally got what you wanted—and by that time, who knows how long I might want to extend your sentence. I love seeing how this is changing both our brains in real time.

Now go do some dishes!

3. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    The dishes are done @Gloria88

I was not begging for a longer sentence.

But I accept it and will do my best not to complain.

4. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I woke up this morning at about 6am with my cock straining against the cage really bad. This phenomenon is still so new to me. I got panicky and didn’t know what to do. I wanted to be released so bad but knew it wasn’t an option.

After about 45 minutes @Gloria88 woke up and put her hand on my cage. She told me it was ok and she was there for me.

I asked her if this was what she really wanted and she smiled and said yes, it was. She told me to direct the energy towards being more submissive and loving her control. In a soft voice she reminded me she was in charge and she needs to train my little cock to obey her.

5. Gloria88

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Every morning is a fresh adventure. For me anyway. Pushing your devotion to its limit, then stretching you. I want there to be no limits to what you’ll do for me.

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    I think you will find the biggest reality check yet, is her inner and outer layers of social norms falling away. It just happens, and you are left thinking “is this how things are now?”

Women in general have an engrained sense of obligation. To the house, to children, to husbands, to the bedroom. They feel they owe. Obligated. Intimacy for example means she owes him an orgasm. Would she like to make out, get fondled a little, sure but then she would owe him an orgasm and that means going through all the motions. They may think that’s what a good wife would do, and I don’t want to be a bad wife, and she might not even bother.

When she strips her self conscious thoughts of debt, obligation, and what she feels she “needs” to do, it’s like a switch. She does exactly what she wants, when she wants, stops when she wants, without any guilt or thoughts of needing to perform for anyone.

It certainly makes your head spin a little at the unknown, when you realize she gets it, she likes it, and you would have some major issues putting the genie back in the bottle.

7. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply. You’re right. I’m definitely wondering if this is how things are now. Like for real.

You’re also right that she equates intimacy with me having an orgasm. She has told me that there are many times when she’d just like to cuddle, or kiss, or have her pussy eaten without having to worry about PIV sex afterwards. She loves that now she never has to worry.

I think she’s learning she can do what she wants when she wants. That’s what I want her to do.

I really don’t know how we could put the genie back in the bottle at this point and it makes me very nervous.

8. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    My balls have never felt this full and tight in my life. I’m getting very very desperate. I’m trying to think of a way out of this. Maybe @Gloria88 will change her mind about this. Please.

9. Gloria88

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I know it’s hard, baby. Just remember every time your balls throb that you’re making your woman so, so happy with your submission. I love you.

Tcat47, Open2njoy, Wooly and 3 others like this.
  10. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    At some point, maybe not today, tomorrow, or next month, but at some point you will crave, take great pleasure in, and experience a huge emotional release in giving her an intense orgasm all the while remaining secure in your device.

11. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Oh I’ve been doing that daily. No problems there.

12. Gloria88

Verified Female

Local Time:
    This guy gets it.

13. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    @BigWoodsmanLittleWood , sounds like you're on quite the path forward, and she's hit the accelerator. I'd be very careful about your choice of words going forward on here.:D

14. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks. I really need to remember that.

15. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Today got easier throughout the day. We both got a little crazy with the texts and obviously I couldn’t stop thinking about the situation. I need to leave her alone more during the day. But hey it’s only been 3 days of 24/7. It’s still so new and crazy.

I thought more and more about how I was out of control yesterday and how I pushed her (with back talking) to extend my time. I deserved extra time. I still think I should have got 3 extra days, not 3 extra weeks. Crazy. Can’t really process how that’s gonna go. Also, on one hand @Gloria88 is having to do something very difficult for her (being direct about what she wants, not giving in to what I say, etc), but on the other hand, she’s doling out punishments like she’s been a pro dominatrix for 10 years. Guess it’s too early to tell how it’s gonna go.

Here’s hoping for a normal, more mellow day tomorrow. We’re gonna party tomorrow night for the first time since I’ve been caged. Should be really fun. TGI(almost)F

16. BigSkyB

BigSkyB Active member

Local Time:
    How absolutely beautiful. No limits! Boundary less. Stretching and growing. Men need to be continually reminded of how this journey is achieved.

Gloria88 likes this.
  17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    Thanks for sharing.

18. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
  19. Gloria88

Verified Female

Local Time:
    BigSkyB likes this.
  20. BigSkyB

BigSkyB Active member

Local Time:
    Nice share. Chastity is both psychologically and physically altering. What is beautiful to realize is! You can be “manly” cutting firewood, perhaps hunting, fishing or? Yet? Deep inside you both are understanding. You are supposed to be submissive to her. With that said? What a beautiful thing. A dynamic where! You no longer have to attempt to figure out or guess At satisfying her. SHE will guide, educate and train you on this.
    I love this relationship dynamic. The clarity, singular focus and simplicity.

21. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Last night we had a winter bonfire out back and we both had a great time. We had some drinks and listened to music. Winter bonfires are one of our favorite activities.

Typically, Saturdays are when I’m the horniest. Before chastity, we had sex every day, but Saturdays were usually the best. I knew I was going to be horny this morning. But I also knew I would be doing as I was told. She started texting me that I better be ready for afternoon sex.

“I’m going to make you work so hard for me today. Earn that pussy in your face.”

“Get ready. I’m going to use you up and leave you panting with delicious frustration. “

I was very excited. I knew I’d be eating her pussy, which I’ve done almost daily since the day we met. I was hoping afterwards she’d sit on top of me and play with my nipples. I always love my nipples played with, but in my cage it’s even way better.

Just after noon she said she was gonna take a shower. Then after about 5 minutes, which is a very quick shower for her, I got another text.

“Come in here and eat my ass.”

This is something we’ve never really done except once. A few days after @Gloria88 caged me, she got out of the shower and I was eating her pussy from behind as she stood to brush her hair, when I was suddenly compelled to lick her ass. It was great and she liked it.

But to get that text was a surprise. I went into our bedroom then into the bathroom where she was standing. She signaled me to get on my knees in front of her, and told me I was gonna eat her ass while she watched a show and brushed her hair. I did as I was told and she proceeded to watch a half hour show while I busily did my job, coming up for air when she would ask me who’s in charge.

She then got on the edge of the bed on all fours and told me to get the small vibrator. Again she told me to eat her ass and to stick my tongue as far inside as I could when she came. She held the vibe on her clit and I licked for about 15 minutes until she came. Hard.

Then she sat on me and played with my nipples for a short time before she picked up her phone and read some stuff. While she looked at her phone she squeezed my balls and distractedly touched my nipple every once in a while for about 10 minutes. She was not distracted at all from squeezing my swollen, full balls while she checked her phone.

She’s in charge. I do what she tells me. She won’t unlock me. I love her so much.

Tcat47, Rectrix, Open2njoy and 3 others like this.
  22. Gloria88

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I love you my sweet man and I love your newly discovered talent.

23. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I want more.

Rectrix, Gloria88 and BigSkyB like this.
  24. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Today I got a week added to my release date. It wasn’t because of anything I did today, but because of my lack of respect throughout our relationship before chastity.
    I didn’t respect or appreciate all the ways my wife took care of me for years.

Since I’ve been caged, I’ve started to finally pull my weight with household chores. She hasn’t done any dishes for the last month. And that’s how it should be. She hasn’t done any cleaning in the last month. I’ve done it all. And that’s how it should be.

@Gloria88 is teaching me a lot lately about how we are not equal. She is my superior. She’s in charge now.

Every day she has been putting me in my place and showing her dominance through various methods and displays of authority. It’s really having a lasting effect.

Chastity is really working for us. I think we’re starting to hit our stride as I’m broken of my toxic masculine traits and finally respecting my wife as the queen she is.

25. Gloria88

Verified Female

Local Time:
    It's a beautiful thing to see, baby. I love you.

BigWoodsmanLittleWood likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice