During the day in spiked chastity device for my wife

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Andrea_NL, Feb 12, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    Dear comunity,

last time I told you about my milking over a month ago. Since this time again I didn‘t receive any pleasure. During her cleanings it became more and more difficult for me not to get an not allowed errection.

I am still trying to accept my situation and to make my wife proud and also I didn‘t wanted to humiliate myself again and ask her for another milking in chastity.

Then it happened last tuesday. My wife initiated a yoga session at home and told me to go to my bedrom and wait for her. It took about 10 minutes and she came, her hair maid to a strict ponytail and in a matching yoga set with leggings and sport bra. She looked amazing and I directly noticed the ridiculous try of an errection in my cage.

I was wearing a typical house dress and she helped me out of it. When she opened my bra she pinched my nipples and kissed them with her tounge. I was getting realy hot and red and afraid.

My wife let me step out of my panties and told me that she had a suprise for me. During the session I would be allowed out of the cage followed with the words „be carefull darling, focus on our yoga session, relax but don‘t let your self go!“

When she opened the cage I knew I was in trouble. I stood there with a wood hard errection right in front of my wife who was getting realy upset.

2. JuniorLeon

JuniorLeon Active member

Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    Lucky it wasn't naked yoga

3. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:

my wife looked me in the eyes and I knew I was in trouble. „Is this the way you show me respect? Do you think I am here to get you excited?“ She slapped me real hard in my face. „On your knees, hands behind your back and don‘t even think about touching this peace of shit!“ She went to her bedroom and came back a few seconds later with a strapon and a cane.

„Help me in my strap-on!“ I did and was thinking about what was coming next. My wife didn‘t fuck me since months but I knew she would show me again who is the aggressor and who is on the receiving end in our house next. „Lean over the table, ass up in the air. If you even think about rubbing yourself somewhere, you won‘t be sitting again this year, belive me“.

„You will receive 40 hard strokes with the cane. After each one, you will count and thank me“. I did as expected and begin to cry after the 25th. I am no masochist and it realy hurted terrible. My errection was gone and I hoped it would end soon. When my wife finished I felt to her feet, kissed them tenderly as soon as she allowed it and told her how sorry I was for the unauthorized errection. Again I had to wait and she came back with a holy trainer v2 extreme in small. It‘s called extreme because it has spikes inside. When she put it on me I begged her not to do this to me. She looked me in my eyes and asked me „excuse me, do you still forget your position? Do you still want to have the litte try of errection in your fucking normal cage? You will wear it for the next week during the days! Only before sleep I will chance it to your normal little fucking device and don‘t ever get an errection next week during this seconds or I will teach you again a lesson that you won‘t forget“.

I directiy felt the spikes and hoped that I could manage anyhow to not get an errection. „Over the table again, spread your cheeks wide and don‘t move“. She lubed my hole and her strap-on. „Hands on the table and breath. Now I will show you again who is in the position of a hard one in this house“. My wife „entered“ me and was realy rough this time. My cheecks hurted terrible from the caning. The only good thing was, that I was so in pain and humiliation, that I don‘t even was close to a try of an errection again, what would receive me another pain.

She fucked me nearly 15 minutes. When she was done, she began to get a little bit more relaxed. She grabbed my chin and told me in a silent but clear voice „never ever be so respectless again. I am not your jerk off template. When you are allowed to have an errection again, I will tell you. It‘s not your choise and I expect you to follow this rule.“

4. CONRAD ST IVES

CONRAD ST IVES Active member

Stillwater ok
    Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    I know this a way off the post , but this is the first time back for me
    Do wet dreams count as true orgasms ? If i get a reply ill tell more

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    Sounds like a lot of fun!

6. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    It was the word of god, but @Muppet probably knows more about the silent but clear voices in his head.

Muppet likes this.
  7. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    You should be more proactive. If this is the life you both want, then you should be conditioning yourself not to find her attractive and or punishing yourself when you get an erection.

Perhaps you could beg her to let you have transgender surgery?

8. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I love my wife and it‘s her way of marriage. Of course I find her attractive and she loves that I do so. She only doesn’t want me to show it with a hard penis if I am not allowed to have one.

A transgender surgery is not in discussion. My wife only uses feminization and chastity as simple parts of our flr and to keep me in line.

9. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    your current sexual status is due to your refusal to go out dressed. Seems the logical solution would be to submit. It seems she is quit committed to this lifestyle and eventually you will submit. It all depends on how much pain and humiliation you're willing to endure to let her achieve her goals. It's all on you.

1mlockedup likes this.
  10. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    How about banding to make you impotent? You could apologize to her for getting hard and offer to band until you're impotent. Then she'd have a perfectly behaved little neutered husband. I think she'd be proud of your willingness to sacrifice your 'manhood' and prove your devotion.

11. Vaelen

Vaelen New member

Ukraine
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    Well, she still expects him to get erect on her order, so it seems tlike his would just break their balance and take away some power from her. Same about spiked chastity - she clearly wants him to suffer, it wouldn't make sense without supressed erections.

12. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    To best of my knowledge from reading his posts, she has not wanted him to be erect at any point for quite a while now. She rarely or never has any sexual contact with him unless you count violent pegging designed to punish his interest in sex.

13. Vaelen

Vaelen New member

Ukraine
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    Might be true as well. I probably project a bit, both from the relationships where I was dominant in my 20s and from a general concept of punishing someone when they do something they can't control. From what I've read here, she showed up in seducive clothing to trigger the obvious and unavoidable reaction, then took the sadistic pleasure in punishing it. I.e. each step went exactly as she set it up, which makes sense for a controlling wife. In this scenario, OP not getting hard would be a let down.

These are all guesses, of course, OP knows infinitely more about their relationships then we do.

14. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    @boo : yes you are right in some way. It was a big chance for me to get a short break out of chastity when my wife wanted me to go out with her in a dress. But to be honest - I am still not ready. Maybe it is a small step for a lot of guys here, but it is a big one for me. Even I am not allowed to act like a man anymore, I am still one. I am not transsexual or have a fetish for girls clothes (even after all this years - they feel much better then male-clothes). I am only have to be feminine because my wife know exactly that it is an simple way to enhance my submission to her and to show me, that she has no need for me as typical male.

@NoloMeTangere : It‘s simple -> I don‘t want to be impotent. I already apologized a lot the rare times I am out of chastity and couldn’t manage to stay soft when I was not allowed to have a hard one. On the one hand my wife would be more than proud if I would lose this last bit of manhood as a sign of devotion but on the other hand, she knew that it is a great weapon that I still get sexual dreams of her and not allowed to have piv with her anymore.

@Vaelen : absolutely right. My wife wanted me to suffer the last days. It started with the strokes which where realy heavy and had nothing to do with fetish stuff or „playtime“ or something like this. Even the pegging was more like a rape this time. No sensuality, no deep connection, no empathy from her this time for me. The spiked chastity and strictest ban of any form of hardness between the daily device changes were heavy.

I know my wife loves me but I knew more than ever after that week, that our female led marriage is realy heavy. She became so strictly the last years and we reached a level where I have to put in a lot of effort to reach at least most of her goals.

But be sure there are also wonderful times. My wife and I love the deep connection between us. The last day of my spiked chastity days ended in a real nice evening. When my wife last time opened the cruel device she explained me that the shortest sign of hardness would mean extra time. She was sitting right in front of me, wearing a relatively short dress I was only in a bra and the horrible device. We both were excited. She was excited if I could manage to stay soft for her now and I was thinking about anything realy bad, ugly and mean in the world with clothed eyes, just to manage it anyhow. When the device was off, she did one of the most heavy tests ever. She put only one finger under the penis and just holded it there and whispered to me „you better manage that the blood stays on your brain my dear“. After about one minute the told me „it‘s ok now, look at me“ still holding „it“. „You are my heroine again“. She opened her legs only a bit to make me nervous because I knew I would have a view on her panties. „It‘s ok, after all your suffering this week you learned your lesson, you are allowed a short view down there and my finger will tell me if you like what you see.“

she was wearing real sexy lingerie in pink and I directly good rock hard. She begann to smile, put her panties slowly a bit to side and my fingertip on her weat pussy. „It seems like you have a job to do…“. I was getting unbelievably happy but than she leaned forward to me, kissed the penis softly and completed her sentence with „…when this little thing is safely back in a small cage of course“.

It took about 10 minutes until I could manage to be so soft again that she could put me in my normal device again. After that she slowly put down her panties under her dress and hold them for me to step in. She than lifted slowly her dress, ordered me to my knees and allowed me to kiss her pussy for about 5 minutes before she allowed me slowly use my tounge and mane her happy.

She tasted gorgeous and came realy hard. I was so happy and connected with her. She kissed me tenderly afterwards with tounge and whispered „be a good girl for me and maybe even you will earn an orgasm again some day. I love you darling“.

Rectrix and Vaelen like this.
  15. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    how very kind and loving. In essence you've agreed to follow her lead. It's something you both want. I believe a good femdom will work to eliminate the male ego. It seems the sooner you can let go, the more intimate times you'll have. Follow her lead and let her create the husband she desires. Oh and give thanks she didn't get you a KTB, best wishes

16. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    "my wife would be more than proud if I would lose this last bit of manhood as a sign of devotion"

Then you should be proud and happy give it to her. Present it to her as a sign of your love and respect. It won't stop you from wanting and dreaming of her, just stop you from being able to do anything about it. You should be happy to make her proud this way.

Also, you never let us k know that she was allowing you to plessure her orally. That's a big step forward. Maybe if you were impotent she'd allow it more often.

17. PetraSis

PetraSis New member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Lucky you.
    Being locked in spiked chastity became normal for me a long time ago.
    Sometimes Madam wants to give way to her sadistic appetites, and that's when i'm locked in relatively spacey Public Enemy cage, which is enhanced with a few heart-shaped thumbtacks. As Madam says, sign of her love for me. The effective length of the spikes inside the cage is 10 millimeters.
    She always uses plenty of lube on my dicklette to make sure I get to the end and fill the entire length.
    But the real fun for her comes only after she stretches condom on the cage, handcuffs me to the bed, sits on top of the cage and starts riding. There is no chance that my clitty won't react and all the spikes won't find the path of least resistance. The more I writhe in pain and "scream" into her wet panties taped in my mouth, the more Madam enjoys it.
    When She is in extra playfull mood, wires are attached to the electrodes inside of cage and i'm finishing with electroshock when she see i'm close to moment of coming.

sc.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice