Domestic sub seeking to fall deeper (Norfolk, UK)

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by AchySub, Aug 30, 2021.

1. AchySub

AchySub Frustration grows devotion, denial grows focus.

Confidential
    United Kingdom, Norfolk, Norwich
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    My journey into chastity has only ever grown deeper as the years have go by, I've had periods of being keyheld and self locked, but never found that permanent arrangement and in some ways I've not wanted too wanting the freedom that comes with being outside a dynamic. I think that has changed within myself having come out of a relationship in a very positive way, having found a soulmate and getting to witness a person really find themselves but alas not as the dominant they fought they were. It took me a little while to heal, but I feel ready to continue my journey and that it is now my turn to find myself and ultimately fall deeper into becoming the chaste, frustrated houseboy I long to be.

I'm Achy a submissive local to Norfolk, UK. I'm very much a domestic submissive, who admires domestic discipline dynamics. I think my profile does a good job of covering the wider kinky me, its a bit of a read but I hope it would prove informative or a source of amusement to those wishing to learn more about me. I'm can be a bit of a shy person especially around new people, once I drop my walls I feel I'm quite the joyful soul. As a submissive I'm diligent, hard working and like to be well behaved, though there can be some cheekiness that arises at times, it definitely has got me disciplined in the past.

In regards to chastity I've dabbled in it since my late teens, been full time locked for the last 3 years and currently wearing an attica cage. To be frank I'm pretty indoctrinated and all in for the lifestyle at this point. I'm seeking a Keyholder who I could prove useful/amusing to long term as a sub, someone I can build a connection with whilst in such a dynamic and a mentor to lead my deeper into chastity based oblivion.

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    Good luck in your search, i'm sure there is a lucky Dom in your future.

AchySub likes this.
  3. AchySub

AchySub Frustration grows devotion, denial grows focus.

Confidential
    United Kingdom, Norfolk, Norwich
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    Thank you for the kind words, though I think it would be me who's the lucky submissive to find them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice