1:10 PM

Following 1

Birthday:
May 23, 1992 (Age: 31)
Home Page:
United Kingdom, Norfolk, Norwich
Confidential

AchySub

Frustration grows devotion, denial grows focus., Male, 31, from United Kingdom, Norfolk, Norwich

AchySub was last seen:
May 3, 2022
    1. AchySub
      AchySub
      Hoping to more regularly use this site, to connect with others.
    2. AchySub
      AchySub
      Single and Self Locked
    3. AchySub
      AchySub
      Partnered and Self locked
  • About

Birthday:
    May 23, 1992 (Age: 31)
    Home Page:
    https://fetlife.com/users/10125797
    United Kingdom, Norfolk, Norwich
    Confidential
    My key is held by:
    Currently self locked
    Locked since:
    Early 2019
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Cuckold
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    Home made.
    Sad pink excuse holy trainer.
    Unnamed cage.
    Attica (Current)
    Hi I'm AchySub, most just call me Achy. Domestic submissive, cuddle merchant and enthusiast of all things chastity! I'd describe myself as a loyal, kindhearted, attentive person and obedient submissive. I can be shy and a little reluctant to open up to people but when I do I'm jovial, jolly and love to chat. I'd say my shyness and attentive nature makes me a good listener.

My more vanilla interests and hobbies include, getting outdoors into nature, I love to take walks, forage and go on picnics. I'm a music lover and unashamed book worm, and love all things fantasy and mythological.

I have been into chastity and tease and denial play since I was about 17, and my enjoyment and obsession with it has only intensified over the years as I've grown to recognise myself as a submissive.

A big aspect of Chasity play that really pushes all my submissive buttons is the mental conditioning it invokes. I'm very much a service orientated sub, I get a lot of enjoyment from being well behaved, doing a good job, and in turn earning praise, which for me is a very emotionally gratifying thing, I want to make the dom happy and proud of me. Chastity definitely compliments this aspect of me. Being locked up definitely makes me feel more submissive and malleable to my dom's wishes, it focuses my mind and makes me all the more eager to please and serve, putting my dom's wishes before my own.

A second aspect is the control, I love feeling like I'm under someone's thumb, that I'm owned, their possession to do with what they please and that I best get use to it! Wearing a chastity device unquestionably falls within that sphere of things. It is something that is a constant reminder that I'm owned and that my sexual relief is not in my control and not permitted. It is a very intimate form of control to give over to someone and takes a good degree of trust due to the more extreme levels of frustration I love to be pushed too. To reach a point in a dynamic or relationship where I'm willing to give over my keys and surrender such control is a sign that I both have a great deal of trust, dedication and affection for the dom.

Finally is the sexual aspect. The feelings of denial I get when being teased, denied and if i'm lucky ruined are very sexualised and heady highs. In many ways it is as good as or better than sex itself, being left broken down, whimpering from the frustration and begging for release can only ever be an extremely erotic thing for me in a "love hate" kind of way. It's tortuous but I also can't help but to crave to feel it.

I had a big breakthrough in 2021 recognising I was regularly getting major sub drop after a release. A major revelation and a sign my time locked full time has truly rewired my brain over the years, yet i crave to fall further, to be made the long suffering, eternally frustrated yet devotedly dutiful boy I've long dreamed to be.

Right now I'm working on deepening my chastity journey and ever evolving as a submissive, I want to learn, grow and push myself to being an ever more pleasing well behaved boy.

Where I'd like to reach one day in my ever evolving chastity journey is the full stripping away of my right to orgasm or release of any kind, from the most selfish of squirts to the most pathetic of involuntary dribbles, all forbidden and severely punished.

Every time I try to explain the reasoning behind why I desire it so much it's turned this profile into a 20 paragraph essay about the one subject, its complex and there are dozens of aspects and reasons, but to summarise there's a lot of aspects about self improvement, of devoting myself to another's whims and pleasure at the expense of mine and a strong submissive pull towards the humiliation and degradation of being mentally conditioned to become dependent on my denial and keyholder both emotionally and physically in pretty intense ways.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I'm always open to polite questions. I can be found on Fetlife where I'm often active and a more full overview of my submissive identity can be found. Take care, have a hug and stay safe all

Achy XxX
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice