8:01 PM

Followers 1

UK, Suffolk
Admin Manager

LucyLocker

Female, from UK, Suffolk

LucyLocker was last seen:
Feb 6, 2021
    1. There are no messages on LucyLocker's profile yet.
  • About

UK, Suffolk
    Admin Manager
    Keyholder of:
    BeletedSlut
    Locked since:
    January 2019
    Your chastity role:
    • Mistress
    • Domme
    • Dominant
    Chastity devices:
    CB2000, CB3000, Holy Trainer V1, V2, Dozens of Chinese cages....then we moved to full belts!... MySteel Eergoslim, Behind Barz Belt, Neosteel Masterpiece, Neosteel Arch and finally Neosteel The Fun,
    Hi, I’m Lucy, a curvy, confident girl...with a love of Femdom and controlling men! That’s what really gets my juices flowing, but I love time with myself, fingers, toys, filth...it really doesn’t matter!

I’m a very genuine, real person...no plastic here! Curves in the right places...a proper woman...not a naive 18 year old!

I’ve always been a dominant girl, I think the kink has been lurking inside, and the last 10 years has allowed me to indulge my fantasies!

I’m not just your average ‘girl next door’....by day I have a boring job in an office...but when i’m home I live for my kink!

Controlling men is a major turn on for me. I love making them squirm and suffer...there really is nothing nicer than having a man submit to you…!

I love Chastity, CBT, and Orgasm Denial, Caning and Whipping, Facesitting and Ass Play...tight restraints, hoods, gags….Mmmm….the list goes on and is pretty endless!!

I’m also pretty much unshockable!

Over the years my Toy Box has grown...it’s more of a room now! James (BeltedSlut) is my long suffering slave, and let’s me act out my darkest fantasies, but sometimes it’s good to just play on your own!

I hope you enjoy my video and pics!

Lucy x
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice