Dom woman... Advice

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lialuvit, Jun 1, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Lialuvit

Lialuvit Just starting out down this road in our marriage

Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    I caused some bad experiences for my wife... If I offered her 100 bucks to lock me up for a week and 100 more if I am allowed to give her one O each day and she tease me for 10 min each day ... If I mess up she can end the game and keep cash. If she does it all and reap all the benefits...she gets a total of 300... My way of trying again...

2. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    not sure that's a good idea... money for sex related play...

Redhead's Hubby likes this.
  3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    Reads like topping from the bottom to me.

4. Lialuvit

Local Time:
    A bit I agree because I messed up the first two times... To show her the power she could have.

I talked to her last night and she said she does not want the money and we will learn together. This morning my cb6s was on my side of the bed. I took that to mean put it on and I am waiting for her to return from the gym ... I am caged unlocked and the keys are in her jerwerly box.

5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    Topping from the bottom, for sure! I would recommend against it!

6. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Okay, firstly topping from the bottom is not a huge issue that you guys make it into. Most people just call it 'communication' and often you're either communicating what you want or helping teach them, and any half sentient top can then decide what to do with that information.

However, secondly, offering money to your wife to make up for bad experiences and try to get her to try chastity is one of the most retarded, idiotic things I've heard on this site. What the hell were you thinking?! This isn't some schoolground where you give the girls a penny to give you a kiss, what the actual fuck?!

You are so lucky she has reacted so maturely because you, sir, are an idiot for ever having thought of that, let alone done it! Don't do that again! Next time try TALKING and showing some AFFECTION and APPRECIATION and you might avoid subtly implying your wife is a prostitute...

slave_m likes this.
  7. Lialuvit

Local Time:
    Agree ... But to just try and get her engaged again.. It worked as the device was in my night stand before she went to the gym and when she came home she simply check to see if I was caged.. She clicked the lock and said remember the new rules ... And smiled

8. Lialuvit

Local Time:
    Well ok I asked for your opinion.. For sure but really we play games at times ... Bondage games where one time she performed oral sex for a new purse ... That was the game she started as she wanted one and decided to make it a game .. She had every right to just go buy one ... And will perform oral sex because we both like it just to do it. Put both together and we have a great game including her purchasing the purse and us knowing how she earned it ... Hahahahah And yes I bring in the majority of the cash to the house hold but it is our funds ... So the game is just that a game!

Again it is all a game ... Your advice is welcomed and understood ... I also understand you do not know our relationship .. Lol .. All in fun.

For sure I do not Condon anything like this and if I offended some one was not my intent. Wife and I been together for 28 years and have few limits .. Games like this as well as chastity over all are just part of our ride together.

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    it no good telling Ladys what to do cos They wont listen to you or do what you wants. i have asked my Mistress things like that and She just tell me to be quiet and do what i'm told.

Kate Medova likes this.
  10. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Okay, well the context that she encourages games like this makes a world of difference, you didn't give us any of that background.
    However, money is very different from gifts, you give prostitutes money, you give lovers gifts. Unless you're specifically roleplaying her being a whore (and I can say from experience that's quite fun), paying her is clearly a bad idea.

11. Lialuvit

Local Time:
    Completely understood.. Thanks for the advice and reply. We role play a lot ... Even now with chastity. She showered and I am working from home. I was told when she wakes she will want service.

Oh boy I hope I do not screw this up... No that it started I will not, we'll try not to top fro the bottom.

Jblocked likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice