Doing more time in chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Explorer121, Mar 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Explorer121

Explorer121 New member

Columbus, Ohio, USA
    Local Time:
    11:31 PM
    Previously, I had only done chastity for 1-2 hour periods (mainly because it made my testes hurt). Now, it no longer does, so I have started doing it for longer periods. Today I noticed that washing it in the shower wasn't cutting it and had to take it off to thoroughly clean it, ending my longest time in chastity yet at approximately 48 hours. When I did, there was a peculiar sense of loss/disappointment that I hadn't felt before. Is this just me or is this common? Also, how long would you recommend that I keep myself locked up for as a beginner (not including cleaning)?

P.S. As an aside, If you have a keyholder, how do you deal with the cage needing to be cleaned? Tips and tricks for staying caged longer are appreciated.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    Yes, that sense of loss is common.

As for lengths of confinement, go with what you're happy with. And cleaning: some folks prefer to remove it daily for cleaning -under observation. It's not really necessary if you clean and dry thoroughly.

3. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I think your experience sounds lovely. I'm newer to this as well, and 4 hours ago ended my longest time in at around 48 hours also (mine was for naughty reasons though hehe). I've got a cage style and a tube style, and I can see how cleaning with the tube style would be problematic. No problems showering with the cage style.

I understand what you mean by the sense of loss, I didn't want to take it off, and I wound up putting it back on when I woke up. For me, I think that might be the newness of it, it's hard to say.

4. Freshwater73

Freshwater73 New member

Local Time:
    Stick with it... the cleaning becomes easier

5. Herlicker 1970

Herlicker 1970 Long term member

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Since November my lock ups have increased steadily, now it’s 24/7 but my wife wash’s her property every night after her bath.
    This Friday will mark 4 weeks with out cumming, it’s bitter sweet lol. I want to cum but I don’t want to lose the way I feel and act. It’s a very strange thing lol

Chaste J. likes this.
  6. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    Sense of loss is very familiar!

I deal with the washing by having a cage that I can leave on when I shower...

7. Manalba

Manalba Enthralled by Artemis.

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    When I used the plastic CB-types, I would put a dollop of antibacterial hand-gel down the slot and twizzle it around with a Q-tip each day. Also around and under the ring.
    Freshens things up and helps to remove dead skin.
    And if the tingle makes your eyes water - you've probably got some broken skin somewhere...

Still need to take the whole thing off for a proper wash once a week though.

8. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm locked at all times (except doctor/hospital visits). Stainless steel open cages are easy to keep clean for months at a time and possibly even longer! My steel cage is removed for air travel or anywhere we may encounter metal detectors. I'm then locked into my CB6000s (with plastic lock). At this point my steel cage is cleaned. Soaked in a vinegar/water solution over night as we live in a hard water area, then properly cleaned with liquid soap. A final soak in sterilising solution before a rinse and then back on! Remember this only happens between 2 and 4 times a year! With the CB6000s I am kept locked for at the most 3 weeks and personally find it easy to keep clean. It does start to smell a bit by the end of the day and does take a lot longer to clean, rinse thoroughly and dry but that's just how it is, Mrs Chaste likes it locked and that's all there is to it!

Ormaz and spider203 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice