Does anyone NOT ENJOY chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by L-u-c-y, Jul 3, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    I am not caged, but I do enjoy being teased and denied orgasms. I love the constant pleasure of being horny and on edge more than a few seconds of extreme pleasure.

2. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    11:12 AM

3. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    11:12 AM

Wearing the belt is very comfortable, but also very restrictive and actually not pleasent at all. To be forced to wear a belt that forces your penis down between your legs 24/7/365 with no chance to get it off ever is......terrifiyng.
    But the results justify the effort. Waking up in the night with a mean erection reminds me that my penis is not mine any longer, and it reminds me that I have had my last orgasm. Ever...
    But the focus it gives me and the energy not wasted is fantastic and worth all the trouble.
    This is why you can't control it yourself but have to have a persistent keyholder to "help".

4. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    There are many things chastity physically prevents that one could easily say creates a strong dislike of chastity.
    Beyond the obvious, exercise is very limited, and casual physical interaction must be taken into consideration to a much higher degree. Can't hug too close, or always have to make sure the chastity device isn't obvious. A larger buldge I think draws a bit more attention and the mental attention to remaining stealth can be exhausting.
    Sitting to pee.
    Hygene is more important while in chastity... like, I have to take a shower... every. Day. Boooo!
    The taboo alone still in 2019 makes being outed as 'in a chastity device' possibly career ending. There is a reason if ever there was one. The facts that can be drawn from knowing someone is 'in chastity' leading them to conclude that either I like being chastised, someone likes keeping me this way, or there is a need for my penis to be restrained. Just imagine what people who are othrwise offended by the idea of chastity, or anything deemed to be of a sexual nature and therefore off limits must think?! Those are valid reasons to dislike chastity, to me.
    However
    If it seems like a good idea... then lock it up and deal with the consequences. If you are lucky enough to have a wife who is also your KH, what everyone else thinks is meaningless anyway!
    If you are a wife who has a husband who constantly bugs you about chastity, or who has been coaxed into being a key holder, that is a very valid reason to dislike chastity too. But that is just a guess...

winstonmacgregor likes this.
  5. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    I would guess that, even though the pictures you post regularly are not for anyone in particular, at least some of these slaves may think of them as a treat, or as teasing or attention in some way. I would not presume to know that, as I have a wife who is my keyholder, and I have not experienced the form of chastity you describe. But I do know that I see your pictures and posts on twitter and Fetlife every day, and they do give me a strong desire to serve you. I think if I was in a position to send you my keys I would relish the thought of doing useful tasks for you and getting even the smallest amount of attention, and I would see those pictures as something of a reward and/or a regular reminder of who I served and why.

6. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    I post them for myself.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  7. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    And I apologize for having said otherwise. But I don't know if that changes my view. I know that your photos and the captions get a reaction from me. I won't go into more detail, because I respect you and I gather that you're not after that kind of attention. My point is that, by extrapolation, I suspect that there are plenty of other men who are driven to want to serve you based, at least in part, on the reaction they too get from your photos.

8. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Yes, my photos, writings, profile, personality. If I had a blank profile with no photos I doubt anyone would want to be locked by me.

Slave to a Goddess and henry58 like this.
  9. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, I agree wholeheartedly. I did try to mention "posts" in addition to simply "pictures" to highlight that it's more than just the photos, and I apologize if that was not more clear, because I do enjoy all of your online portfolio. But what I'm really trying to say is that the regular posts -- be it a picture or caption or some other writing -- are a recurring form of reward to willing slaves. And it's not that I mean to argue with you. I just mean to say that even a small gesture like a photo that you post for your own enjoyment could be felt as a larger, more personal reward by a slave who craves any kind of attention from you. I have not been in that position with you as my keyholder, but I have been in very similar positions with online Dommes. Every single tweet from someone I'm enthralled with, if it caters to one of my fetishes, it feels like it was meant for me.

10. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    So what you are saying is that they are lying and they do enjoy chastity.

11. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    I don't know about that. It is the personality of the dominant that matters. Anything else is icing on the cake.

12. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Thoughts like that allowed the snake to thrive.

13. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm fairly sure that if @L-u-c-y didn't have photos, potential cagees would not request locking. Personality is great, but unlikely to be able to gauge that from a photo. Fun Fact! subs and slaves love visuals. we are simple creatures :D

b_quark likes this.
  14. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Again, I can't speak for anyone but myself. I know that I can easily see myself being one of your willing slaves and expecting (and getting) nothing more than the weekly task, the chance to send you a proof photo, and the ability to look at your pictures and read your posts and somehow feel, against all logic, that they were meant for me. And in that case I would certainly be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying chastity [thought I doubt I would find it as rewarding as I do with my wife/KH]. But I also can't imagine many reasons to lie about that. The only thing I can think of is that you are so open about how little your slaves can expect from you and how your posts are not meant for their entertainment, so it is not too hard to imagine someone in that position wanting to please you by saying they understand and live by that arrangement.

15. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    Okay, I can see your point. You can't make a leopard change its spots, or a snake change its nature. But, these things can be managed safely. I think that is the purpose of our practice of chastity.

16. RhiannonT

RhiannonT Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    I absolutely hated it at first, but over time I learned to accept it. I wouldn't say I 'enjoy' it, but I'd miss it if I was unlocked!

17. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    There are very few ways that subs and slaves (mostly male) can serve online. Assuming the dynamic where the power should be in the hands of the Mistress and bottom topping is not the order of the day, being locked by an on-line Mistress can only really work if the Mistress really is in control. In essence, if the sub/slave is enjoying it, then the dynamic is pointless. The idea is the sub/slave really is suffering for a Mistress and She has the control over that suffering. Anything else is just sex play.

L-u-c-y likes this.
  18. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    But why would anyone commit to that kind of suffering? And to a relative stranger, online? Unless, perhaps, it's the suffering that they enjoy...

19. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    It's the serving that they enjoy. Isn't that the base of all of this?

20. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    The need for subjugation, tempered with the limitations of online dominance. Take extreme whipping, I would challenge any male who says the reason they subject themselves is because they like it. That level of pain is not something the CNS will register as 'enjoy'. What registers is the transfer of control and the resultant action of the person taking control. So i can see why a male would ask for something they don't enjoy, to be able to enjoy the bit they do like.... serving!

21. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    I honestly think we're talking past each other. I think I agree with what you're saying here. I can certainly see how a person might not enjoy every single aspect of chastity but still enjoy being in chastity as an act of serving someone else. I just don't see a reason to make such distinctions in practice. In the situation we have been talking about the main act of submission and servitude is chastity, and I think we have agreed that as a result of being in submission and servitude the slave derives enjoyment. Therefore, it's easy to conclude that being in chastity is what brings about that enjoyment. Sure, we can have a semantic debate about whether chastity itself is fun*, but that was never my point. Being in chastity is being in servitude, and being in servitude is rewarding to the slave.

* I actually do enjoy many aspects of chastity.

22. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes, I understand your enjoyment of it, just making the distinction that suffering in chastity as a means to be able to serve. Serving being the drive, not the desire to be caged.

23. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Then we're in agreement. And, in fact, that was the point I was making the whole time. @L-u-c-y asked if there was anyone who does not enjoy chastity, and my response was to say that there are different ways in which someone might enjoy it. Namely, they may enjoy real or perceived rewards as a result of being in chastity that outweigh any kind of negative feelings about the act itself. I apologize if that wasn't entirely clear.

24. Toga Bear

Toga Bear New member

Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    I only like it for short periods. Like a week or so

25. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Or they might be doing it concentrate their minds while revising for exams, for example. It might be nothing to do with me.

Slave to a Goddess and b_quark like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice