Discovering my Humiliation Kink

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nd235, Aug 16, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Nd235

Nd235 New member

Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    Hello fellow Kinksters!

My goddess and I have been having fun in Chastity for about 2 years now, but recently I've discovered I really like humiliation after reading a guide to humiliation in Chastity.

My Goddess and I are going to have a long talk about what they are comfortable with and what I want and think I can handle.

But.

I also love exhibitionism, which is something we haven't explored because we're not comfortable exposing the wider vanilla populace unwittingly to our kinkiness.

So my question to all of you lovely people is, how can my goddess humiliate me or make me feel humiliated in public, without it being obvious/landing me in a cell for the night.

Any tips, tales or advice would be appreciated.

Much love and if your key holders allow it add a day onto your lock up from my Goddess and Me.

2. Midnight1966

Midnight1966 Active member

IT Consultant
    Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
    Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    I have a kink for mild public humiliation. In the past with various dommes I’ve had relationships with, it’s taken the form of being collared and leashed in public, being made to walk a number of paces behind her, being required to refer to her as Mistress or Goddess in conversation and similar things. These are all relatively inoffensive acts which may make people stare and point at the most, but then that’s really the point.

starflyer likes this.
  3. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    She can pick out clothing and hold it up and say something like this would look good on you

4. ozzy-one

ozzy-one Long term member

Tradesmen
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Nothing like shopping for lingerie and have her ask a sales person if they have my size. I love it, but it’s very humiliating

5. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Or go pick something out and have you pay for it. Or buy matching pieces for each of you. Especially if your different sizes and you have to go pay for both

sissy_connie and Flick like this.
  6. lovetolick

lovetolick Member

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    I am occasionally ordered to drive my car with my pants opened and my caged cock sticking out. It is not so easy to be seen, except by truckers, who are still mostly men. When I pointed this out to my KH, she said: "Yes, I know." She will tell me what route to take, favoring four lane highways where trucks will travel next to me and there are frequent traffic lights ,creating more opportunities to be seen. On one such occasion, I was stopped at a red light when a landscape truck stopped next to me and there were two men standing in the bed of the truck. I avoided looking directly at them, but I could still see them pointing and laughing and commenting. Now, according to my agreement with my KH, I must submit to anyone who knows I'm a caged sub and demands my services. I did not hear what these men had been saying, so it was possible they were wanting sex. In order to meet my obligation, I drove off the highway at the next intersection and parked in the far end of a large supermarket, and waited. I was frightened by what may happen and I was also highly excited. While I waited, I decided I would offer to blow each of them and hope they would be satisfied with that. I love licking pussy, but I have no desire to suck cock, but it is part of my servitude. The truck did not show up. I was relieved but still excited. When I told my KH what had happened, She said: "Too bad! Oh well, maybe next time."

Curious40ish, anasyrma and Pepe_ like this.
  7. squier

squier Junior Member

tech consultant
    Germany, the wild south
    Local Time:
    With us it's mostly things under the clothes.
    This can be a remote controlled butt plug, clamps on nipples or genitals and so on. If we had an e-stim cage it would certainly be used often :+1:. These are always things that force me to control myself. No outsider is bothered and it's still very humiliating because I have to pull myself together and that does not work always as good as I want. :oops:
    Often it ends up begging my lady for a place to go to get rid of things. This is especially humiliating when there are other people or friends around. I have to somehow describe what I beg for - and that never works as good that not every idiot notices: he wants something very strange from his wife. o_O
    In such situations, she also likes to do her part to make it humiliating.

A cage that is actually much too large is also welcomed. He makes a terrible bulge on my jeans. Well, it looks extremely awful to me. But Lady says you can see it very clearly but it just looks like I have a lot (lot!) in my pants and that it's not really weak in the moment. This very noticeable bulge makes a lot of ladies staring at it and knowing what's really in there makes me blush all the time.

The latest thing we want to do is stick on temporary tattoos. You can have them printed individually or even print them yourself. I think it will be super exciting and creative?

asastype likes this.
  8. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Public humiliation was a very big part of how my kink evolved. When I was little my mother for some reason preferred me to wear a girls one piece swimsuit rather than a speedo or trunks. She also entered me in costume parades dressed as Cupid, in a nappy (diaper) with little white wings on my back fixed by a little gold harness, carrying a bow and arrow. These parades were local competitions and I won first prize twice. Other kids including girls would laugh at me and I hated these situations but they also somehow excited me. This was before I was old enough to know anything about sex or have sexual feelings as such.
    When I got a little older I began to have fantasies about my mother taking me shopping, imagining myself naked, hands tied, on a dog leash. This was my first and main fantasy.
    As a teenager there was a girl I had a crush on. She didn’t return my feelings but enjoyed my grovelling attention. She would have me walk behind her carrying her books etc. Nothing more extreme happened, but she did call me her worm.
    The first “proper” public humiliation was when I told a girl about my “shopping on a leash” fantasy and she had me tie a string tightly round my penis, with the end emerging from my clothes so she could hold it and lead me about. It was subtle, nobody would have noticed because I was right by her and it was a short, thin string. She had me clasp my hands behind my back as if I was tied up.
    Another girl liked to make me put sharp holly leaves inside my underpants to go out, which was very painful and as one of the writers above says, the challenge was concealing that I was in pain and the difficulty of walking normally.

LongTimeLurker and Curious40ish like this.
  9. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Further examples: the same girl who made me use holly leaves would sometimes phone me when I was in public and make me grunt like a pig into the phone. A different woman enjoyed making me wear a butt plug in public, also forcing me to drink plenty but not allowing me to use the toilet.
    The absolutely worst public ordeal was a bicycle ride wearing a butt plug and crocodile clips on my penis. I had to cycle back and forth on a riverside cycle path, about a mile long but do it ten times. Obviously no one knew what was going on but it was a hot sunny day and I was very overdressed. There were people sitting beside the river and probably they did wonder why a man was cycling back and forth like that, looking very hot and uncomfortable. Twice during this ordeal I stopped and phoned my mistress to beg for it to end but was told to quit whining and complete the task.

gentleman zig likes this.
  10. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    None of the above things exposed any strangers to anything sexual.

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Public humiliation is one of our favourite kinks to, I’m also a bit of a exhibitionist and my Madam loves to show how much control and ownership she has over me and she also never feels embarrassment. We also both have lots of other fetishes to, latex/pvc/Lycra/shoes ect.
    when out with madam I always collared, I have a assortment of shirts that have various bdsm labels or symbols on, such as slave/sub/owned/cuckold and so on, when going out with Madam she will select one, and I normally wear them with leggings or a kilt, I rarely wear jeans now.
    When we are out Madam will never use my name, she will refer to me as sub/slave/cuck ect. And she takes every opportunity to verbally scold or reprimand me, but we never use any vulgar or sexual language, or mention any sexual acts. She basically scolds me like you would a naughty child.
    Madam will also set me “tasks” to please and to serve her, these can be random or due to a failure In my submission. For example last month my new hiro gato Lycra catsuit arrived and I rushed to try it on, when I went to show madam, she pointed out I had not asked permission. So she told me to keep it on and get my bike out and to go get her a coffee( there is a costa only 1.5miles from us) so I did, I also had to stop and take a selfie in store for her to.

LockitMan likes this.
  12. Paladintwk

Paladintwk Long term member

Professional
    Sunshine State
    Local Time:
    It all depends on how you define public. I would define it as being humiliated by anyone besides your femdom KH. My first exposure was caged wearing just skimpy panties and having to open the door and paying for a pizza. Next it was being caged nude or wearing skimpy panties or lingerie and waiting on her girlfriends for the first time. Those parties escalated to having me do humiliating task (masturbation, post orgasm torture with begging, ruined orgasms, sissygasms, etc) in front of them. Later it was visits to gloryhole booths stripped to chastity cage and skimpy panties with wrist cuffed behind my back and wearing a collar and leash so she could cruise me outhside the booths for all to see.

13. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    Get your k/h to take you into a nude “mixed” sauna.
    The most humiliating thing my k/h has ever done to me, especially as she had me completely shaved smooth, which highlighted my small dick even more. An incredible experience, for both of you.

14. c-w

c-w Long term member

Northern Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    Take dog commands into your daily life. Things like …
    • “Sit!”
    • “Stay!”
    • “Wait!”
    • “Come!”
    • “Off!”
    • “Heel!”
    • “Take!”
    • “Quiet!”
    … might be quite useful for directing some of your movements and behaviour in everyday, even public, situations.

cw

15. Nd235

Nd235 New member

Local Time:
    Apologies all for not replying sooner and thanks for all of your replies.

I've spoken with my goddess and she isn't comfortable with humiliation, we're going to take it slow and maybe do some of the softer ideas.

Thanks so much.

16. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    You should both read: “Enough To Make You Blush: Exploring Erotic Humiliation” by Princess Kali. It’s on Amazon and elsewhere. Fun, sexy great book in my opinion.

asastype likes this.
  17. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    perhaps try a remote controlled vibrator on your cage or estim pads. Hard to not react in public to those and try to keep from drawing attention.

18. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    A remote dog collar adapted to fit behind your cage or in the tip can be very interesting

LongTimeLurker likes this.
  19. Slavecaro

Slavecaro Slavecaro

Local Time:
    1:17 PM
    We absolutely love discrete public play and I agree that it should not expose the public to sex without their permission. So a few things I have tried

In Vanilla Public. E.g. restaurant, shopping etc
    • Diapers, plugs, remote controlled vibrators, shock. They make a few chastity devices that shock
    • Fiberglass casts on both arms for public bondage. It attracts a lot of attention and you are very restricted. The most we tried in a vanilla setting was two long arm casts and a neck brace for dinner. Everyone stare as I had to be fed and helped to do everything including the bathroom
    • Locked vanilla looking necklace/collar
    • Wearing blacked out sunglasses so you are blind. They also make contacts that will block your vision which sounds like fun
    • Long nails glued on while dressed as a male. This will force you to hide your hands
    • cum filled condom in your mouth as a gag.
    • Forced to shop a the local pharmacy for very small condoms and lidocaine
    Close to public
    • Tied bending over a balcony in a hotel room. To onlookers you look like someone leaning on a wall for the view. What goes on just out of sight is another story
    • Bound in the seat of a car
    • Bound in the bed of a truck with a tonneau cover
    • Bound in the back of an SUV
    Of course in kinky public like a fetish event. e.g. folsom fair you can do anything.

20. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:

As you know it's all about your comfort levels. The two of you will need to discuss things and also figure out what works for the two of you. Start slow and simple. For instance, she's the only one that can talk to others unless she gives you permission. Or she can make you go buy something like enemas, lube, panties, and condoms (or other items that make it clear what's going on).

You are right in not wanting to get into legal trouble. That should be a big concern for most sane people. Things like the above though, or things others in this thread have suggested shouldn't get you in trouble.

I will say be careful, because once she gets into it, she'll probably take off and push your limits. Also people like me are known to "help" and offer all sorts of devilish ideas. And I'm always willing to do so if she needs any ;-). (Via here or a PM). Likewise if you need any feel free to contact me and we can figure out what works for you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice