Didn't expect this ... unsatisfied and unvoluntary relief

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Submissive Spectre, Oct 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Submissive Spectre

Belgium
    Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    This morning I wanted to try to put on the punishment pins on my cage. Although I'm not into painplay, I just wanted to experience the experience again after one short try earlier with these pins.

I only gotten this punishment pins last week as an option to a new cage I ordered.

While unlocking and trying to hold everything contained, so pushing cage and basering together, I tried to put on the punishment ring. I didn't play or stimulate myself, I just wanted to experience the spikes.

Yes the idea was arousing myself, but I didn't expect that while I tried to push all the part together that this would lead me into releasing semen. I was +5 days locked in my new cage this morning. Suddenly and unexpectedly I spurted out, and it was totally out off my control. Nor was it even satisfying as I was compressing the cage and basering to close it all up.

It feels as just relief of pressure somehow, and I was not trying to orgasm, to ejaculate, it felt so out of my control especially as the punishment pins where attached to the cage but not yet closed to the basering.

I think I could have just released like this with my cage locked and just thinking of experiencing the punishment pins.
    Such a weird feeling, can't understand why I would release like this, all while being contained inside my small cage and even with the pins making it very uncomfortable. I still can not keep those pins on for much longer then only a few minutes.

What did I just experience? Ruined Orgasm, Ejaculation, Milking, Uncontroled release, ... I just don't know all I know is that when I took the punishment pins back off and caged up ... I would like to experience a full erection or even better an orgasm or to masturbate or have intercourse ... uuugh feel messed up at the moment, yet so crave to stay locked and be denied.

After this experience I did use the short unlock for thoroughly washing and cleaning up my private parts. I didn't get erect and caged up as fast possible. Yet still feel unsatisfied and don't know what I would call this experience ...

2. chrissie68

chrissie68 Active member

uk
    Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    Sometimes the body just does it's thing, wet dreams etc. Don't worry, tell your keyholder and move on. My Goddess loves my uncontrolled leaking......

corsac likes this.
  3. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    That's happened to me before as well. After 5 days or more without an orgasm I can come from almost anything. When I was self-locked I used to just force my cage on while I was trying to get hard. This was usually fine as I'd self lock for shorter play sessions. However when I tried denying myself for longer I found this didn't work. After that 5 day mark or so, if I tried to force it on while I was half erect I'd have this bizarre involuntary ejaculation, accompanied by a kind of half-orgasm.

Especially now that I have a keyholder I don't want it to happen. I've found the only way to do it is to distract yourself with something (TV, YouTube) and then when you're totally flaccid put the cage on as quickly as you possibly can. I can get mine on in 10-15 seconds now, which isn't enough time to get an erection to the point that I risk an accident. :)

4. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    Anytime after 4 or 5 days locked, I often release a spurt here or there, and this has nothing to do with being aroused or erect at that moment as I am caged. For me, it is simply my body releasing some backed up pressure. Being aroused for a prolonged period of time while caged I find contributes often to this uncontrolled spurting, usually the next day. And it provides no relief or sexual gratification. When I get my little uncontrolled spurt it reminds me of who is actually in control of my orgasms and that I will get no true relief until I am allowed.

5. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    This is the reason permanent chastity is possible. The body takes care of itself. My wife used to let me out for an orgasm occasionally because she thought I needed to relieve pressure. Once she realized that my body will purge semen and sperm on its own, she no longer wanted me having orgasms or being unlocked. The only reason for my cage to come off now is hygiene.

6. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Those who have had a vasectomy and practice chastity for extended periods of time are also more likely to purge semen or sperm involuntarily. I know this is the case for me.

7. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Maybe a "Wet Daydream?"

Allen1987 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice