Decisions. Decisions...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Enchained, Feb 10, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    At the age of 65 I just can't decide whether to finally get the full chastity belt I've always craved, or admit its too late and stay locked in my cage until I shuffle off this mortal coil.

It's ironic I can finally afford to get a top quality belt, but I just wonder if it's worth it in terms of usage I'll get out of it.

Or should I just say 'sod it, you only live once', throw caution to the wind and jump in, figuratively speaking.

I'm currently looking @Behind Barz belts and craving being locked in one. I love the look, the design, and the security of them.

I'm sure if I could just look at one it would be decision made.

Or maybe I should just toss a coin.

Has anyone else gone into a full belt later in life?

Oh well. Like I say decisions, decisions..

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    How much spare cash do you have? If you can afford it, do it. If not, be careful. Good luck

3. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    I have always wanted a Latowski, especially of interest is the electrical options.

Incredibly expensive but my partner said I could have one one day...recently when we were in that region I completly forgot about it, but even so I doubt I could justify the $3000-4000 AUD with all the options, but without the elctrical options its no so different in price to the to the one you want.

Alas even the one pictured cost me about $500, and its still as shiney as the day I got it, and perfectly effective.

Id say go for it, its your life. For me traveling all the way to Germany just for a belt (for measurement) would be a show stopper, but they look incredibly well made.

4. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    I've always felt full belts look odd. Ultimately, I end up with a strap to keep the cage tight, so maybe it ends up as the same thing, but maybe it's that I like seeing my cock a little. I don't know. I also want to pee without making a mess.

5. Unremarkable Jamie

Unremarkable Jamie Active member

Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    Well, I'm starting one even as I write. Got it at the age of 60-a-lot and I'm glad I did. It's the only chastity device I've been able to wear for days on end, though not, sadly, indefinitely.

They're well made and beautiful. Customer service has been first rate imho. If it's what you want, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

6. Mandrake_74

Mandrake_74 Long term member

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    Good luck !

7. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    I have been experimenting with home made full belts for years. My present belt is tight, unyielding and a bit uncomfortable. With it on I know who's boss and it makes my marriage better. I would not want to be without it. I past 65 a long time ago.

The thing that concerned me about commercial belts is that I could spend a lot of money on something that might not be secure. I don't see that they would be much different from my home made belt, and and it took me ages and lots of modifications adjustments before I found a setup that I can't pull out of. Some of the modifications don't appear on commercial belts.

Being of old age there is more likelihood of the need for an emergency visit to a hospital, so we are always careful that the key is readily available. Even so, with things like strokes and heart attacks I might not be able to take the belt off even if I have the key. My wife thinks that, in a car accident or something, the belt itself could cause injury. For an old person there must be a greater risk that the belt will cause embarrassment or interfere with an emergency medical procedure.

Of course there is the question of the impact on your finances.

I spite of all that, I wear a full belt. I'm in it now. I think it's worth the risk. As you say, you only live once.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    If you can afford it then go for it!

9. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    As far as I can see from the web site, the Behind Barz belts use a cock ring for security. It looks as thought this works a bit like a normal ball trapper cage attached to a belt. Perhaps someone who owns one can confirm that. Personally, having had a hernia I have avoided devices with a cock ring. I guess that system would make the belt easier to wear, but I think you would not get the real full belt experience without a rear rod. I have tried cables chains and rigid rods. There is really nothing quite like a solid rod. If the belt fits properly, it is locked over your pelvis and will not move. I cannot move my tube away from my groin by more than a couple of mm. I cannot lift the belt up from my hips. Being retired I am less concerned about being a bit awkward making some movements and a week in the belt is quite normal.

If you are going to splash out on a Behind Barz belt, I suggest you get a model with the option of a solid rear bar.

I do have one reservation about a simple rear bar. I have added a small plate to my rear bar to stop the bar pressing on the tip of my tail bone and bruising it. If I try to move the tube away from my groin the plate just presses on the fleshy bits either side of my tail bone.

Maybe some other full belt users can comment.

Mtzlplik likes this.
  10. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    Do it.

lckdhsbnd likes this.
  11. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    I find my behind barz belt very secure without the ring or the rear bar. Once it was set correctly to my waist, it's not coming off without tools. No bar means using the bathroom is a lot easier as well.

12. Unremarkable Jamie

Unremarkable Jamie Active member

Local Time:
    That is my experience, and as I can't use ball-trap devices, I never use the cock ring. The device is modestly secure, which suits our needs.

I am planning to order the rear bar, though the cable option rather than the solid one fwiw

13. BBCS2PA

BBCS2PA Active member

Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    I say GO FOR IT! I am 62 this year and will never go back!

I have been using a BBCS for some time and have been in it basically permanently for the last 19.5 months now - see other posts on this if you want.

I am pierced with what is now a 4g pa so optioned the pa securing pin and that makes the belt "inescapable". I don't use the base ring as I found it burns too much and also makes peeing and cleanliness more difficult.

I optioned the rear bar but found when you sit on hard stools or benches it pinches too much so changed to the wire and this makes all the difference. I feel the mental state of being locked is completely confirmed when you have the rear part on, and also makes the belt more comfortable long term as it does not move as much.

I can tell you it takes a lot of time, effort and bending to get the waist band correct but once that is sorted (and you don't need to remove the belt to bend it by the way) you can truly wear this belt indefinitely - as my wife has proven!!!!

The guys at BB are amazing and very helpful, you won't be sorry.

Rectrix and The Queens consort like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice