Deciding on a ringless device with PA: Lori 5b or ChastiTi-500

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by chastitysuitandtie, Feb 5, 2017.

1. chastitysuitandtie

chastitysuitandtie New member

Local Time:
    5:26 PM
    Little back story: Started with a CB-6000, fell in love with chastity, upgraded to a MM Jailbird v2 with the security screw. Absolutely better for long-term wear, but ultimately I'm still able to pullout while flaccid.

The Jailbird is beautiful, but the security screw loosens. Like I said, I can pullout. That's the BIGGEST problem. I got a PA piercing to heighten security, but it still isn't quite enough. I looked into locking PA jewelry, but was disappointed with the option under $100. Plus, like all chastity enthusiasts, I find myself wanting an even smaller/tighter device. I've never been a fan of the base ring and chaffing. Plus the base ring always forces it to rest funny and create unnatural bulges and outlines.

Next step: Get rid of the base ring to allow my penis to hang more naturally and avoid chaffing. Introduce some real security with an integrated PA lock, and MAYBE be able to pee standing up in a pinch.

I've spent months choosing between Lori 5b, Steelworxx Tube Jacket 2, and the Rigid Chastity Impaler 2. I thought I'd made my decision to get the Lori 5b, but I've recently been introduced to the ChastiTi-500.

The Lori 5b is aesthetically pleasing and seems like it'd have a pretty natural profile while wearing a Speedo or tight dress pants. It seems like it's possible to pee standing up. The price is right. However... I've heard that it's quite heavy, the security screw loosens (like the MM Jailbird), and the security screw is fairly easy to strip.

The ChastiTi-500 seems like the perfect alternative, save the the protruding lock, though it's on the bottom so probably not a big deal. It's lighter, similarly priced, and very similar to the Jailbird. The lock has a real key. And I can't quite tell form the pictures, but it seems like the PA only goes up into the urethra and not out the head. Seems like peeing would be pretty natural.

With all my reasoning and consideration, can anyone offer advice in either direction... Or maybe to a device not on my radar. Can anyone tell me about their experiences with either? Maybe provide some flaccid and "erect" action shots for comparison?

2. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    There's also a ChastiTI-550, inspired by the TubeJacket, but it's not on his site. There are some pictures up on here though, in the Mall I think.

3. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I should get my (slightly custom) Ti-550 next week. When it arrives I plan to post an in-depth review. Might want to wait on that before ordering anything. There's a lot of good (and some not-so-good) in my experience there... the balance will be the quality and fit/finish of the final product.

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    When ordering anything with a fixed prong pa, I suggest ordering it a bit shorter than measured.

I did not, figured if I had it my median flacid length it would cut down on pulling and migration...I was wrong. I am super flacid more than I had thought, and it pulled on my piercing. It wasn't painful at the time, but after 10 days I removed the device to find that I was very sore.

As far as rigid chastity, my model has a base ring, but very comfy, never woke me up once and no chaffing. It's a beautiful device and reduces erections to slight plump ups that last a few seconds before giving up. My only problem with them was the long wait time and their utter lack of communication. It took almost 4 months to receive mine. But it goes to show how much I liked their device...despite the wait and service, I still ordered another with the correct measurements. It is a pretty cool set up.

Good luck

5. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just posted my Ti-550 review over in The Mall (Devices) with pics

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice