Dealing with sub drop

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lockedformistress, Nov 16, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. lockedformistress

Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    How do ya'll deal with sub drop after an orgasm? Generally my keyholder and I will go about a week full of teasing and denial and plenty of orgasms for her. She does enjoy my orgasms though, so eventually she will allow me one. Once she does I find I have no more desire to put the device back on or be subservient to her. This is usually late at night after a long teasing session so she is normally passed out immediately. The next morning things go back to pretty vanilla, I have no desire to be back in chastity, and she doesn't really have the energy or desire for kink to make me put it back on. We go for long periods of vanilla like this until I get horny enough to initiate more chastity play by locking up and giving her the keys.

We both are trying for a more FLR lifestyle, with me being 24/7 subservient, but I find it really hard to get back into that mindset after an orgasm, and she is just not willing to be forceful enough with me to make me submit (nor should she have to be). I wonder if anyone else has these issues, and if you have any tips for getting around it. I know the obvious answer is of course no more orgasms for me, but as I said, she has stated that she enjoys giving them to me and I wouldn't want to deny her that pleasure.

slappy likes this.
  2. lockedformistress

Local Time:
    So I didn't realize when I made this that there was a thread over on the FLR sub-forum with a good amount of replies, so I apologize if this is re-hashing already covered ground. Looking over the replies there, I think I need to have a frank discussion with my mistress about our expectations after I'm allowed to orgasm. I think like the idea of immediate and vigorous reinforcement of who's in charge via cum-eating and back in chastity right away, but I'm not sure she'll always be willing to put in that effort.

3. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    8:59 AM
    I'm not sure I would like the cum-eating, but being immediately re-locked sounds appropriate.

You could demonstrate your devotion by locking yourself up again without being asked ...even if you may not want to at the time.

With all due respect though, If You are the sub, shouldn't you think in terms of it needing to be your effort ...not hers?

4. lockedformistress

Local Time:
    You're 100% correct, it should be my effort instead of burdening her. Easy to say that now, I just hope I can work through my own stubbornness when the time comes.

5. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    Doing the right thing is not always easy my friend

6. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    You have succeeded in recognizing that there is a post-orgasm drop. Pat yourself on the back. Now, the first submissive task you have, is to work through it without it being a burden on your Keyholder. It should appear to her as if nothing unusual has happened.

It helps if you are directed to perform a very submissive act such as cleanup. Additionally, being re-locked immediately helps as well.

As reported by many, it can take a week to recover. It is damned hard to remain cheerful and submissive afterward. But, be thankful you have an engaged partner. Do your best to power through her gift to you. It is unlikely this will be your only test. As she gains confidence and enjoys your service, you will be further tested.

Enjoy, and be grateful!

sissybitch likes this.
  7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    As others have said, you need to man and relock yourself immediately. The only role she needs to have is to tell you, once generally, that relocking yourself is her expectation and standing rule. Your desire to be obedient to that rule should provide all the motivation you need.

Narciso and Susanstoy91 like this.
  8. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife only allows ruined orgasms and cream pie clean up puts me back to a submissive mindset.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  9. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    I understand the best option is immediately clean up and lock up. Thats using your manners

10. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    Try to recognize subdrop as part of a cycle, and can't totally be avoided with some magic bullet. If you dread it too much, you can end up trying for some perfect formula that dodges, or unintentionally be a burden on your Mistress. It's not always the most fun when the rollercoaster comes to an end, but being stuck at the top of the ride, or staying on the ride endlessly probably wouldn't be fun either.

Being unaware of how the change in my mindset impacts how i present to my Mistress is something i struggle with. i immediately want to rip off my sissy clothes and "man up". She probably enjoys some rebalancing after the episode is over, but stuff like moodiness and ego come back too.

11. Lil Nubs

Lil Nubs Member

Software Engineer
    Utah, USA
    Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    Yeah, this is the toughest part of chastity for me. I absolutely love feeling submissive towards my Goddess so while I love getting to orgasm, losing that feeling of submission for a few days afterwards sucks. I'd be willing to try anything to not have it happen.

12. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    I was given an orgasm last weekend and I was so on edge and enjoying the ride that I didn't want it to end. I asked her to deny me and she decided against it so my edge was lost and it started a week of being really down. When it was all over, I didn't go back in my cage and then I hit the road for a business trip.

My desire usually drops but I have never felt an emotional low like this in my life. I cannot decide whether I was pouting or whether this was a sub drop like I've never seen before.

This weekend she invited me upstairs which had my hopes up but first she had to get her foot rub. I worked her feet for about 40 minutes and when I was done, she slipped into bed offered to tease me. Now I was disappointed that I wouldn't get an orgasm. I was a mess.

She reminded me that I hadn't locked up when I got home and gave me a general nudge to return to chastity.

The drop is real and getting back is a matter of time and hearing the lock click.

Notouchy likes this.
  13. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I like many others have the same issue. Losing the desire for chastity and submission in general after cunning.
    The only solution I can think of is to never be unlocked or for only a brief time to take care of maintenance.
    No cumming.

14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    Don’t suffer from it, as I am only allowed anal orgasms,

Sexy Slave 69 and Alana like this.
  15. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    I used to get it bad when I'd edge for ages, then cum. It would still happen after any intense orgasm too. I've found that emptying while locked, and just going right for the orgasm (while supervised) has reduced it greatly though. I used to manage it by squeezing the PC muscle to stop or hold back the ejaculation, and ruin the orgasm. That usually worked too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice