Day 1 in the Holy Trainer-

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Gogo Racer, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Gogo Racer

Gogo Racer Looking to learn and experiment with chastity

farm
    Reno, NV
    Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    Hello,
    I have self locked into a Holy Trainer V3 this morning and it has been over 12 hours. This is the longest i have worn the device and going through all the holiday hoopla with family and socializing made for an interesting day. It went rather well, but found myself in the bathroom having to navigate the process a little. I unlocked once to readjust and turn the ring.
    The biggest frustration was pinching and the feeling of tubes being tugged when I was sitting or kneeling to help assemble toys, etc. My 501 levis would press against the device and want to turn it. At times I would find myself turning the device like I was fidgeting with my junk.
    Having a very active job, this device may be a problem for me. I find applying lotion around the ring during pee breaks helps the burn. I think the sexiest device is the Steelheart, but I'm not going to make investments until I really feel comfortable wearing these devices. I'm going to wear it through the night as long as I can to see if I can make it (I'm a stomach sleeper).
    Any suggestions out there to help navigate this process? Do I have the wrong device? I have the smallest ring which is 36mm and the small tube.

tiruh811 likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    Good luck. Persevere with it. I think stomach sleeping is going to be difficult, really.

tiruh811 likes this.
  3. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    Recommend trying some of the inexpensive metal devices that are more open and less pinchy. 36mm ring is very small, likely problem at night.

4. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    In terms of fit, the base ring should be snug but not so tight that you can't get the tip of your pinkie between the ring and your body. Generally speaking a shorter tube is better than a longer one to help curb erections.

a272 length.jpg

I tried a clone of the Holy Trainer v2 but it had a pinch point that, despite attempts to modify the device, I couldn't get rid of. Beyond that, I really liked it.

I have a fairly active job too that requires bending, squatting, stooping and I haven't found a device that was comfortable enough to allow for that. I just unlock for work and the re-lock when I get home.

I'm a stomach sleeper to and I definitely don't sleep as well when I'm locked. It seems if I pull up the leg of the side I'm facing, it rotates my hips a bit and makes a space for the device. When I turn to the other side, it seems I need more of a conscious movement to lift my hips slightly to make room for things to turn. Maybe that's what wakes me up.

Good luck with chastity and let us know how things go for you.

tiruh811 likes this.
  5. Whorey Tori

Whorey Tori Member

Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    My Domme wants me to buy a Holy Trainer and I have no idea how to measure so I can buy the right size.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice