Cured of bad habits?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by skD, Mar 3, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    Being locked and subject to my KH's lead in our marriage has delivered very powerful emotions that have served to offer myself up to Her discretionary molding to make Her life as best as possible. An ancillary benefit has been to derive the positive gains in my life such as staying calm, banishing sarcasm, eliminating masturbatio, learning to cook for Her, not texting and driving, cleaning up after myself, giving Her and the kids my undivided attention, being punctual, and keeping Her fully dialed in on my calendar.

It's remarkable the level of self-improvement one undergoes during the quest of chastity and FLM. I am curious to hear from others what other traits have been positively impacted as a result of your joint decison to explore this lifestyle.

It would be lovely to hear from both the chaste and the holders of the Key/reins.

Thank you
    HausCuck

guest 2942, Panda2010 and Breathe like this.
  2. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    Sounds like you are ''heading in the right direction'' (Is that Renee Geyer I hear in the background? - ok you non-Aussies probably don't have a clue who I'm talking about lol google it).

But, oh man, surely it doesn't take chastity to make someone realise they shouldn't text and drive.

Funny thing, I am avoiding looking at my wife's calendar as a conscious effort. I had built up unhelpful/unrealistic expectations when I saw she had a day off work. And it was doing my head in. I am in a much better headspace now that I am taking things as they come (not cum).

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    I definitely find chastity is very motivating on many different levels. Lots of daily cleaning has to be done to keep the house picked up, it has to be done anyways so I make sure she comes home to a clean kitchen everyday(its one of her pet peeves). There are so many little things I do now that she doesnt even realize until its not done, then she gets upset lol. But yeah me and calendars are a lost cause, and well, sarcasm is innate with me, so no changing there. Besides we are both very sarcastic and she enjoys it. The only downside is now our children have picked it up :eek:

Breathe and Panda2010 like this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    This is where chastity becomes such a powerful device. People's characters can't really change - they're hardwired from birth - but they can be modified. All it takes is willingness. The power derived from submission - and this is a thing that vanilla folks can't understand, that the act of submission simultaneously grants power - gives you the determination to change.

Breathe likes this.
  5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    To want to do things for your partner that will make their lives easier or better or that they will simply enjoy and appreciate. To put them and consideration for them before your self.

Are those exclusively the actions of a submissive?

Breathe likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice