Cummings whilst flaccid

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by dkid13, Dec 29, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    I had a first for me. I came while soft. I was playing orally with a new toy and got excited. I fiddled with my little thing and in seconds it was cumming. A little puddle but without a lot of relief. I wondered at the time if it was related to a long period of chastity, as it had been 60 days since I last came. Will have to see if it happens again.

Luv2belocked, b_quark and Dianna1395 like this.
  2. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    I can add this experience to my repertoire now, too! I am still struggling to get my wife to engage in chastity (or any other kind of kink) so I've been adventuring on my own. In an effort to introduce a little more adventure into the bedroom, I bought her a full-size wand massager for Christmas a few years ago. I was never allowed to get it close to the danger zone, and she never used it solo (that I know of anyway) and promptly lost the charger. Well... I found it! Charged that bad boy, and applied it to my cage after 12 days of being locked-up. No erection. No warning, just an almost instantaneous orgasm. I couldn't believe it, so... I did it again! And twice more the next night. Crazy! I put it back in her closet. There are a few things that I just shouldn't play with!

3. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    5:06 AM

4. minibimperl

minibimperl New member

Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    This was the way i started masturbating in my young years. Later, it was pretty hard for me to learn, how to masturbate like a man. I can still come rubbing my flaccid penis inside groin, it looks like I m fingering myself. In flaccid state, my dick is much more sensitive and I can cum in less than a minute, if I want to, especially when my girlfriend is doing it while calling me an impotent micro dick loser ^^ But its pretty hard to get a girl to the point where she will give it a try, because it is kind of weird :) The only thing is, that it has to happen quite fast, otherwise my dick tries to get hard. By the way , it's a very humiliating way of teasing, especially when she is given you the feeling of being inadequat.

aussieandy88 likes this.
  5. subcuckold

subcuckold Active member

Belgium (Italian origin)
    Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    I'm impotent, so no erection, and when allowed to wank myself i cum quickly and with limp penis. My wife love see my penis stay flaccid

b_quark and krambus like this.
  6. krambus

krambus Active member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    I've had times where I can't get it up but have been able to cum while flaccid. Probably most of my orgasms come from this or a semi-erect state.

7. Satin Wiggle

Satin Wiggle New member

Local Time:
    From years of sexual repression and wearing tight satin, I have a sexual fetish for tight satin and depending on circumstance I have cum while flaccid. For myself it is a combination of physical and mental entrapment and submission. Its usually when I find myself in a hopeless situation and trapped while wearing satin, it's like a tap inside myself is turned and I know the inevitable will happen.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  8. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    When i'm being pegged my cock goes flacid, and its hard to cum, but i can manage it, its very frustrating

9. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    A few years ago I had a GF that gave me what amounted to a soft blowjob. The sensations were amazing and yes I got off.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice